Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
Well to be fair a MCA technically cannot be personally guaranteed, but a business loan can. Whether or not a MCA company tries to enforce the "guaranty of performance" is another thing but you and I both know those never work. They can be sued personally, will it stick? Eh.

I'll tell you what I love...

I love how brokers come up with a CONSTRUCTION DEAL fresh off a winter revenue decline and think they're going to get a deal priced @ 100% of the current monthly average revs IN SECOND POSITION, TOO. Heh.

Also: "not interested in 1.4+, need 6-9 months.." Heh, heh...

That would have to be one IMMACULATE construction deal in every aspect otherwise to get any offer close to that request.

I think you brokers should start setting your client's expectations upfront instead promising them the world then forcing the funders/lenders to get the deal closed for you on their offer structure. Know what you're dealing with, know your market, know how to navigate it.

Chambo back from the dead?

Have a good weekend!!!
I love when UW thinks they know every deal because they look at deals everyday. Experience is great but not everything. This market is always changing and some funder will take the deal. We dont force deals just have to present them. I appreciate some reaching out. We got it done at the terms the merchant needed.