Bluevine
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Question Bluevine

To my understanding, Bluevine cut all ISO relationships in November therefore no longer accepting deal flow from brokerage shops. However, we have multiple merchants that we signed up with Bluevine that continue to pull from their LOC. We have not received commissions from these LOCs that we set up for them nor can we get ahold of Bluevine.

Has anyone else experienced this as well? Is anyone still receiving their commmissions?

Quote Originally Posted by biggie View Post
    To my understanding, Bluevine cut all ISO relationships in November therefore no longer accepting deal flow from brokerage shops. However, we have multiple merchants that we signed up with Bluevine that continue to pull from their LOC. We have not received commissions from these LOCs that we set up for them nor can we get ahold of Bluevine.

Has anyone else experienced this as well? Is anyone still receiving their commmissions?

"Biggie Biggie Biggie, cant you see?" "Bluevine screwin' ev-re-body" ..... sorry i had to
    TMRNOW | A Total Merchant Resources Company
    Ariel Avalos – Iso Relations Manager
    377 Hoes Lane, Suite 240, Piscataway, NJ 08854
    Phone: 347-814-6152 | Email: Ariel@tmrnow.com | Web: www.tmrnow.com

Yes, we are all experiencing this. Tried emailing them multiple times, but they went ghost.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16463

Bluevine sucks the big one.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

yeah bluevine is ****ing us all, I wonder if they laid off everyone doing ISO relations

Having the same issue. Our iso rep is nowhere to be found. Would love help as well. We funded a deal the week they cut isos and have not heard anything from them.

Sounds like stand up bunch of people at Bluevine.

Senior Member Reputation points: 221798

So I looked up a few of their account reps at Bluevine, and some of them have indeed moved on, but others have stayed on. That was pretty low to just cut us off without at least paying residuals on the existing files. It's within our contracts, but to use us as a springboard to merchants in and then just cut us off was pretty low. That being said, I don't think many brokers in our circles liked them as much as I did, since brokers were constantly stacking them or using them to double-fund and saying "you have a term product AND a LOC now!" when Bluevine would just cut off the LOC when they see the MCA there, so their broker channels were not probably very profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    So I looked up a few of their account reps at Bluevine, and some of them have indeed moved on, but others have stayed on. That was pretty low to just cut us off without at least paying residuals on the existing files. It's within our contracts, but to use us as a springboard to merchants in and then just cut us off was pretty low. That being said, I don't think many brokers in our circles liked them as much as I did, since brokers were constantly stacking them or using them to double-fund and saying "you have a term product AND a LOC now!" when Bluevine would just cut off the LOC when they see the MCA there, so their broker channels were not probably very profitable.
    Pretty spot on here. I think Bluevine has/had a decent product, but like a lot of things, crap brokers tend to ruin a lot of things. Bluevine was never easy to deal with, a lot of rep changes, sloppy behavior etc. They are one of only a couple funders/lenders we had problems with in that area in many years. We stopped using them right before covid, and am even more glad now since I am not part of the getting stiffed crowd.

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

Bluevine terrible products. They would approve something for 50k another funder would easily offer 150k. Glad I did not do much business with them.
    Scummy move to not pay residuals. All other funders I have dealt with still pay me residuals even If I dont do business with them