Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 50

MCA High Risk Funder

FND Capital is looking to sign up with new Isos:

We will fund anything if their is room

$5k - $500k funding range

All we need is Voided Check and Id to get a deal funded

We pay Max Commission

When other lenders are declining files for defaults, bankruptcies, open Judgements, I can give approvals! Contact me to start working together and we will turn bad paper into money.

Jacob Cohen
    (516) 780-1095
    Jacob@fndcapitalgroup.com
    Last edited by Jacob Cohen; 02-01-2023 at 09:54 AM.

A heads Up to any ISOs/ Brokers out there.
    Run dont walk away from these guys. 12 years in this industry ive never seen a deal handled worse. Funded Client 25k deal with 30% origination, 25 day deal 1.499 payback 37,500. Upon completion of the deal and full RTR paid . Jacob Proceeded to use merchants login 40 days later and pull additional ACHS totaling 51k.. All while ignoring the merchants calls for 2 weeks while pulling ACHS. First excuse was its passover, second excuse was im sick, third excuse was you owe me 10k for stack ( Shocker. Client did not stack) . We have plenty of unethical people in this business but this was by far the most unethical conducting of business ive ever seen by an egregious measure. Oh and as for the max comission, of course it was never paid.

Again proceed at your own risk but RUN dont Walk from FND.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Cohen View Post
    FND Capital is looking to sign up with new Isos:

We will fund anything if their is room

$5k - $500k funding range

All we need is Voided Check and Id to get a deal funded

We pay Max Commission

When other lenders are declining files for defaults, bankruptcies, open Judgements, I can give approvals! Contact me to start working together and we will turn bad paper into money.

Jacob Cohen
    (516) 780-1095
    Jacob@fndcapitalgroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 81657

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0355 View Post
    Run dont walk away from these guys. 12 years in this industry ive never seen a deal handled worse. Funded Client 25k deal with 30% origination, 25 day deal 1.499 payback 37,500. Upon completion of the deal and full RTR paid . Jacob Proceeded to use merchants login 40 days later and pull additional ACHS totaling 51k.. All while ignoring the merchants calls for 2 weeks while pulling ACHS. First excuse was its passover, second excuse was im sick, third excuse was you owe me 10k for stack ( Shocker. Client did not stack) . We have plenty of unethical people in this business but this was by far the most unethical conducting of business ive ever seen by an egregious measure. Oh and as for the max comission, of course it was never paid.

Just a curiosity question - Why did the merchant not change their login credentials , plus nearly every bank
    I know of utilizes MFA - why not in this situation?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 8614

That is insane.... Simple lawsuit should have this guy dead to rights. Over-debiting is a huge problem with these BS high risk funders- make sure to change passwords especially when balance is paid off!!!!

Simon Wein
    CEO- Radiance Funding
    P:516.509.9788
    W: Radiancefunding.com
    E:Simon@radiancefunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

You could've have easily advised your merchant to a) call the bank and tell them to block this funder or b) change their password. From your story, it seems you were incredibly negligent.

Im not sure how a funder over debiting from a merchants bank account or a merchant not changing their bank login is negligence on my part. This is a merchant with 700k in revenue per month and hundreds of credits and debits in their ledger who has utilized MCA products for years this caught both of us off guard as ive never seen this happen in my 12 years of experience in the industry. When they caught it that is exactly what i advised them to do. But yes it will likely proceed to a lawsuit unfortunately.

Good question, its a 40 year old Non profit run by 75 y/o+ directors using local/regional bank that likely doesnt use MFA/ 2FA.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

You brought FND the deal, you're responsible whether you like it or not. Instead of sending your deals to bs funders in long island, do your research next time. So because of your negligence, he is out a bunch of money from the nasty deal you got him, plus 51k for the over debits, lawyer fees, and his time wasted on this situation.

Senior Member Reputation points: 222108

Good question, its a 40 year old Non profit run by 75 y/o+ directors using local/regional bank that likely doesnt use MFA/ 2FA.
    The first thing you can do is contact the bank about the unauthorized debits. The way it works is that the bank contacts the bank that did/authorized the pulls and the bank that authorized the pulls requests to see authorization from the puller. If they have contracts, then they let it go and then any "fraud" is up for a lawsuit. If they don't, then they will likely return the money.

I will say it again as i posted previously Goldenhippo. Im not here to argue or waste my time discussing the merits of the deal, I am here to let others know about how it transpired to avoid it themselves.