Let's lay down some laws... - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    No, I get that - it was said to sound like direct lenders who use syndication to fund their deals wouldn't be interested in stacking.

Pretty sure my response did not communicate that. The thread was about the industry, not direct lenders specifically.

Let's lay down some laws...

Email wmurphy@everlastingcapital.com to learn more about our iso sydication program. Syndicate up to 50% in any of your deals. Back end real time login portal access and payback is daily.

Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by evercap View Post
    Email wmurphy@everlastingcapital.com to learn more about our iso sydication program. Syndicate up to 50% in any of your deals. Back end real time login portal access and payback is daily.
    and this post has what, exactly, to do with the ongoing conversation?

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Let's lay down some laws...

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    No Johnny, you're right. These new places, the senior guys have 6 months' experience
    Lack of experience is inevitable with new ISOs emerging every day. I run a firm and only have 7 months experience under my belt. With that being said, I've spent countless hours researching, sifting through lenders, and learning every possible aspect of the business. We have also been fortunate enough to have some of the larger lenders send a team to provide our floor with additional training (specific to their product/UW guidelines).

All of our brokers have gone through extensive (paid) training and the vast majority of them have a background in finance. We even have our "Senior Brokers" on a base salary. I feel as though we run a great shop and truly evaluate/analyze every option for a merchant and convey that information in a clear/concise manner. Long story short: there are a number of factors that are more concerning than a limited amount of time in this space.
    Last edited by anonymous; 10-28-2014 at 07:34 PM.