Stupid things merchants would do?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 570 dworange's Avatar

Talking Stupid things merchants would do?

Lets get this one going this one for friday morning i want to see what ar the craziest thigs you have herd or seen your merchants say or do?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Merchant once said he needs to get funded ASAP otherwise it'll have to wait for him to get back from his 30 day drug rehab ....( happened in 2007)
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

A merchant sent me a dick pic a while back when I emailed him asking for docs

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Merchant on the funding call spoke about how his wife left him for another gym owner and he is depressed and drinks every night now. Had to place it somewhere else...
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Quote Originally Posted by nrh1lp View Post
    He must have been very proud of his documentation

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Broker-"Can you fund someone who recently got out o jail for bank fraud?"
    Me-"Um...Since we are owned by a bank, probably not.....
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Broker-"Can you fund someone who recently got out o jail for bank fraud?"
    Me-"Um...Since we are owned by a bank, probably not.....
    But..... if the broker just got out of jail for mail fraud, can you fund their clients?

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

everything went smooth easy breezy throughout whole process, funding call time comes no one can get a hold of merchant (this was thurs) still cant get hold of him Friday...Monday comes along finally secretary picks up phone says merchant is having an issue right now wont be able to speak for few days. Lender runs background, turns out previous wed night merchant was walking to his car, repo man came to take his truck merchant took out a gun shot at the repo man gets arrested spends a week a jail....deal killed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    But..... if the broker just got out of jail for mail fraud, can you fund their clients?
    Probably not. I tend to avoid doing business with people have spent time in the pokey.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Declined: Fails to Meet Deal Size Minimum

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Declined: Fails to Meet Deal Size Minimum
    "Unfortunately you do not have enough collateral for the requested amount, have a nice day"

lmao were u being i dick maybe hes trying to relate

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    everything went smooth easy breezy throughout whole process, funding call time comes no one can get a hold of merchant (this was thurs) still cant get hold of him Friday...Monday comes along finally secretary picks up phone says merchant is having an issue right now wont be able to speak for few days. Lender runs background, turns out previous wed night merchant was walking to his car, repo man came to take his truck merchant took out a gun shot at the repo man gets arrested spends a week a jail....deal killed.

lol imagine we were the repo man coming on a secured deal i would of took that out his hand on some kung fu **** and balsed him and say now pay 2.0 ***** lol

Karen37a
    lol

Karen37a
    I had a merchant yelling at me telling me I better give him money if i knew what was good for me ( this was after he said he was going to go to corp turnaround right after he gets the money and shut his bank accounts down).

He was yelling "in my country Africa we would have your lips sewn shut ...your mouth and elsewhere*"

so I am yelling fk off* derogatory term. click

I called the Funder and said ...kill the file the guy wants to have me sewn up

I think the funder said "stop calling me with this shaite, just say kill the file you don't have to say why" lol

Funny thing is I was backdoored by someone else and they funded him..he closed his bank account down next day ( and I tried to stop the funding when i realized it was being backdoored)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-10-2018 at 07:19 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Technically when/if you make it far enough up the ladder you realize that Banks do business with some of the biggest Money launderers, Corporate fraudsters, Irs cheats and Drug Cartels etc etc. Some( if not all) of the real players have been fined up the ying yang.

It becomes a lonely solitary world, you and your bible or ignorance of the banking world.

Then if you can start tracing the money and the Illuminati, politics etc you will be on a farm in the middle of nowhere...you and a cow, some vegetables and your virtuous existence

I like your instincts we should do some deals inbox me

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Called back after funding call was done , to ask when he will get the money as he is going to Vegas tomorrow and will love to have some more money to play with .

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Contracts from Elevate were signed. "100%" ownership signed contracts. Sub-500 credit, lockbox offer, about a 3 month 1.43 deal for $13,700. Elevate did some more background check, found another owner, asked for an app, did a background check. Here was what I got back a little while later:

Due to (2nd owner's name)’s background check, we would have to pass on this file at this time.

Merchant has charges of giving false info to police, fleeing officers, criminal damage to property, theft by taking auto, and burglary on their background. Due to these charges, we are unable to proceed with this file at this time.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist and look forward to helping with the next file.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10109

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Contracts from Elevate were signed. "100%" ownership signed contracts. Sub-500 credit, lockbox offer, about a 3 month 1.43 deal for $13,700. Elevate did some more background check, found another owner, asked for an app, did a background check. Here was what I got back a little while later:

Due to (2nd owner's name)’s background check, we would have to pass on this file at this time.

Merchant has charges of giving false info to police, fleeing officers, criminal damage to property, theft by taking auto, and burglary on their background. Due to these charges, we are unable to proceed with this file at this time.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist and look forward to helping with the next file.
    Thanks again for the shoutout, Micah! This is what we're here for! We protect ourselves but also look out for our partners.

Stupid things merchants would do?

Merchant had a cheerleaders school in Georgia. During background check we found that he spent time in jail in November the past for molestation of young girls.