Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

SY
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 07-03-2022 at 02:29 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

Any restrictions for CBD manufacturer to get processing?
    Chris Marks
    funderintel.com

Quote Originally Posted by cmarks View Post

No restrictions - simple online sign up - accounts fully activated within 2 business days.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

I tried them out, I lost 3 clients and decent monthly revenue bc they werent able to board with any ease. Ill try again in the future, but for now may as well just use regular echecks and get a % commission all the same.

No shopping cart integration either unless they want to pay 250 to a 3rd party, and when my client DID do that the plugin wasnt able to even be purchased.

It would be a great system in that you can simply enter your cell phone number, but you have to actually board merchants for that lol.

That woulda been about 3k/month passive in my hands so im a bit harsh sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by cmarks View Post
    They want to accept credit cards from distributors or they sell direct to retail?

Cannabis / CBD / Kratom Processing

[QUOTE=Jamesf;131933]I tried them out, I lost 3 clients and decent monthly revenue bc they werent able to board with any ease. Ill try again in the future, but for now may as well just use regular echecks and get a % commission all the same.

Last edited by Yankeeman07; 07-03-2022 at 02:31 PM.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    You are very misinformed or did not pay attention during training. You can call me anytime at 727-233-1111

There is a API for WOO & Magento Shopping Carts - If a merchant is NOT a developer, then more than likely they would pay a 3rd party to assist them

Please go to
    www.geniecashbox.com/api
    to get specific information on the API and instructions.
    This information is available to you at no extra cost. Note: This is only for Woo-Commerce or Magento

A Merchant must have a account for a shopping cart to collect money which requires boarding - which occurs in less than 2 business days. The sign up process for a merchant takes about 5 minutes -

https://geniecashbox.com/signup/?gc=GenieCashBoxMerchant&reference_no=2138250179

BTW - so-Called regular eCheck / AKA as Check 21 is NOT acceptable at several major banks,
    I am not misinformed at all, the process is a hassle for merchants and I will try again but inform them ahead of time that the process is a hassle, but might be worth it.

In all honesty the only real benefit (and it is a good one) that the offers is that the customer will only have to enter bank account info once, and from then on it is saved/linked to the cell phone, thats actually great for shopping cart abandonment.

As for the API and plugin, what payment method doesnt have functioning and free plug ins to integrate? Why should you pay $250 to use the product on your site? Again, something to inform merchant about prior to avoid shock but can be handled. Just a dumb move imo.

Also the plug in team doesnt respond to emails.

Also check21 is fine and works most anywhere any merchant is doing business and can be boarded/set up and working in 5 minutes with you collecting the same split %.
    In the odd case that its not, the merchant could open up a new account online almost instantly.

Again I will try again with one more merchant, bc the cell phone feature is great, but there are problems.

There are instant bank transfer options out and more coming soon, where the funds are transferred instantly, charge backs are not possible, and almost all industries including cannabis etc are able to board, those will be imo the way to go

SY
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 07-03-2022 at 02:32 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

What plugin do you have to pay for?

Also, you do not understand the difference between Check 21 (which is ripe for fraud) and Check 22 which is a "Customer Authorization Transaction - Again, I will state again - you are clueless when it involves the features of the Genie Gateway.

You were not sponsored by me - but I will again extend the invite to call myself or Thomas
    Dave loves reselling the most utterly useless ****.

What plugin do you have to pay for?

Also, you do not understand the difference between Check 21 (which is ripe for fraud) and Check 22 which is a "Customer Authorization Transaction - Again, I will state again - you are clueless when it involves the features of the Genie Gateway.

You were not sponsored by me - but I will again extend the invite to call myself or Thomas
    I know exactly what both products are.
    You must pay $250 to purchase a plug in for integration. Yes the code is free but that’s retarded merchants are not coders. Integration should be seamless to encourage boarding.

Also yes I’m not boarded under you, another flaw, Bc if I were Id give up 10 points to you. Instead I board direct and make a full 50. Referral commission should not hurt the new agent, it comes from the company normally.
    Also paying $50/month to resell? Who does that?
    Who charges people to sell lol?

As far a fraud goes, it doesn’t matter when you have obstacles to board merchants. TONS of merchants use check21, way more then check22. It could easily be the other way around if they cleaned up the product.

To board a merchant to check21 takes 10 minutes MAX from first click to actively selling.
    To board check22 takes days, training session, costs money, and is not intuitive.

The fraud bit of check22 is great but merchants will abandon the process before they get to use it so it’s practically useless, without coaching.

Again I’ll try it again this time coaching the merchant through the obstacles.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    It actually has great potential I think if it were just cleaned up to make more easily sellable. And stripped it down to just the checks and gift card perhaps. Too much going on, ugly site interface, and problematic boarding imo.
    The check22 option should be an easy sell to switch check21 merchants. It’s much easier for customers to use.
    On that note I will reach out to a few more merchants to try and switch them, though with a more guarded approach, and I suggest others to do the same if they decide to try selling this.

Its constructive criticism but anyone associated does not seem to be able to see that Ive noticed nor do they care. Which is fine its not my company lol and if they are making money more power to them tbh
    Last edited by Jamesf; 11-20-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23750

James, we send all of our Cannabis and CBD clients to Qanna Solutions (info@qannasolutions.com)

We have placed several retail dispensaries and CBD merchants with them. All credit and debit cards accepted. Tell them Doug referred you

SY
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 07-03-2022 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MCA View Post
    James, we send all of our Cannabis and CBD clients to Qanna Solutions (info@qannasolutions.com)

We have placed several retail dispensaries and CBD merchants with them. All credit and debit cards accepted. Tell them Doug referred you
    SY
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 07-03-2022 at 02:35 PM.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

FO
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 07-03-2022 at 02:35 PM.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

The latest feature that was released last week is CellPay - Just from your responses - you do NOT Understand the process.
    I will again state - call me @ 727-233-1111 - I'm generally available till 10:00 p.m. EST

CellPay bridges the gap between traditional, banking, internet commerce, digital currencies and the cash economy. CellPay is designed for merchants who wish to provide a secure and friendly service to their returning customers.
    This service is very simple: customers are offered their own GenieCard and GenieChecking accounts, and then use their cell number to pay for their shopping.
    Since the service is a self-contained closed loop system, NO complex banking relationships are needed not to mention the extra privacy and security of not having to provide your credit card or banking information at the point of sale
    I am aware of cellpay and thats a strong point of the system, my concerns listed had nothing to do with that, but the boarding process. Youre not reading my posts or are just not understanding.
    Cellpay is why genie is better then eChecks by far.
    Boarding a merchant 3x now has caused them to drop the service.

Quote Originally Posted by MCA View Post

I will thank you, i have my first dispensary and was talking to another credit provider, but IDK what people are doing, not sending agreements or caring to board, and now the just lost this dispensary and any future ones to qanna pay thank you i will email them now

FO
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 07-03-2022 at 02:36 PM.

You keep referring to the "Boarding Process" - the activation of an account takes less than 2 Business Days and in many instances 1 Business Day. - Again, I will state, just by your comments, you do not understand the platform and since that is an issue, there is a lack of training for a merchant. Call me @ 727-233-1111 - or call Thomas @ 213-825-0000 -

For anyone that is curious, the sign up for a Merchant takes about 3 minutes:
    https://geniecashbox.com/signup/?gc=GenieCashBoxMerchant&reference_no=2138250179
    Sign up takes 3 minutes, then they schedule a training session, and you need to collect docs and submit, and have them entered by Genie staff, before they can go live.
    "Boarding" is not "signing up".
    Boarding a merchant involves all the steps required from start to accepting payments live.

Doing so also involves integration via plugin (not working last my client tried but probably fixed hopefully) or integrating site code yourself as a developer.

Saying it takes 3 minutes is misleading.

You can go live on cardlesspaytech.com in 3 minutes from payment to accepting and processing echecks. That is boarding in 3 minutes.
    What you can do in Genie in 3 minutes is make your first monthly payment, thats it. That is not boarding.

I have pinted out every step so far and the flaws associated with, keep selling it, but to ignore the flaws is misleading and dishonest.

Youre defending the product simply bc you market it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesf View Post
    Sign up takes 3 minutes, then they schedule a training session, and you need to collect docs and submit, and have them entered by Genie staff, before they can go live.
    "Boarding" is not "signing up".
    Boarding a merchant involves all the steps required from start to accepting payments live.

Doing so also involves integration via plugin (not working last my client tried but probably fixed hopefully) or integrating site code yourself as a developer.

Saying it takes 3 minutes is misleading.

You can go live on cardlesspaytech.com in 3 minutes from payment to accepting and processing echecks. That is boarding in 3 minutes.
    What you can do in Genie in 3 minutes is make your first monthly payment, thats it. That is not boarding.

I have pinted out every step so far and the flaws associated with, keep selling it, but to ignore the flaws is misleading and dishonest.

Youre defending the product simply bc you market it.
    FO
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 07-03-2022 at 02:38 PM.
    dave@fcbankcard.com

I am not misinformed at all, the process is a hassle for merchants and I will try again but inform them ahead of time that the process is a hassle, but might be worth it.

Before you try to sell or explain a product that you have limited knowledge of, I again make the offer - do a conference call with my directly. I'm suspecting you are NOT a direct reseller, but, someone that looked at the product and are trying to sell without knowing all the features and procedures.

If I'm mistaken and you are a active reseller, what is your Genie Number - Thomas, Jonathan, Randall or myself will reach out to you.

dave@fcbankcard.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I'm suspecting you are NOT a direct reseller
    Thats some funny ****.

Before you try to sell or explain a product that you have limited knowledge of, I again make the offer - do a conference call with my directly. I'm suspecting you are NOT a direct reseller, but, someone that looked at the product and are trying to sell without knowing all the features and procedures.

If I'm mistaken and you are a active reseller, what is your Genie Number - Thomas, Jonathan, Randall or myself will reach out to you.

I know what this is, you are blind bc you sell it, have a nice day.
    I cant believe you are so ignorant my god lol.

FACT: you cannot sign up and accept payments with an active gateway until you are processed. All you can do in 3 minutes is start your initial payment. Which is fine btw, its no in and of itself a bad thing, idk why you are denying this actual fact.
    If you cannot accept this fact, thats ok, you dont want to admit to it online bc you sell it, but reality is only 3 people look at this forum lol.

IDK why you posted that part about cardlesspaytech? Yes, they have monthly fee plans. You can choose any monthly plan and start live accepting checks and integrate within minutes.

Thats some funny ****.
    lol all you need do to resellis is pay $50 and take a training session, its not difficult (nor should it be obviously), so idk what he is talking about.
    Im actually advocating of the product in general, but these people cant take or accept any criticism its nuts. This is why they dont have every part of the eCheck market cornered.

FO

Last edited by Yankeeman07; 07-03-2022 at 02:38 PM.
    dave@fcbankcard.com