Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Merchant changed bank accounts in last two months...good deposits...any takers

Need a lender to fund a merchant who changed bank accounts in last two months...good deposits...however...in business for five years...owner has 680 scores....average deposits $65k....any takers...come on guys...help me out...first time posting on forum...show a little love...

Quote Originally Posted by landmarkrealty1@gmail.com View Post
    Need a lender to fund a merchant who changed bank accounts in last two months...good deposits...however...in business for five years...owner has 680 scores....average deposits $65k....any takers...come on guys...help me out...first time posting on forum...show a little love...
    Which industry?
    Average ledger balance?
    Negs nsf's etc...

Banned Reputation points: 1937

Do you have information on the old account? Did it close on a zero balance? All the usual questions apply. It absolutely can be seeded at the right funder, just know if he opened a new account but didn't close that old one, when we underwrite it, we would look at both accounts. Many people change banks everyday because they find better deals on banking and banking fees so this is not a uncommon problem. I PM'ed you and would like a chance to see what me and my network can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Metromedia View Post
    Do you have information on the old account? Did it close on a zero balance? All the usual questions apply. It absolutely can be seeded at the right funder, just know if he opened a new account but didn't close that old one, when we underwrite it, we would look at both accounts. Many people change banks everyday because they find better deals on banking and banking fees so this is not a uncommon problem. I PM'ed you and would like a chance to see what me and my network can do.
    I do have information on the old accounts..what is your email address...will send over file to you..

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppie View Post
    Which industry?
    Average ledger balance?
    Negs nsf's etc...
    Business to Business consulting firm,
    Average ledger balance $75,000
    No NSF's...

Quote Originally Posted by landmarkrealty1@gmail.com View Post
    Business to Business consulting firm,
    Average ledger balance $75,000
    No NSF's...
    If you can get the last 3 month bank statements from the old account in addition to the current statements we can give you an offer on it. Shoot me an email to ben@divergecap.com

Actually got this deal funded...thanks to wesley with cash call...just wanted to give a shout out...thanks for everyone who did howerver reply...keep watching my posts...as i do have other deals coming...