Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Anyone else cheating on MCA with Crypto?

She's a totally different creature but Im juiced on the rev from playing that game right. While my heart is in this space,... I've got a wandering eye.

Saw a 821% return on Doge in Jan that I'm still eating on. (promo tip: get ETH under 3k, #yourewelcome)

click
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by InsiderInfo; 05-20-2021 at 02:59 AM. Reason: .

Senior Member Reputation points: 76187

I bought Dogecoin at .05 cents and it was the best decision I ever made in trading. I'm holding on for dear life for a long time with that since Dogecoin is going on Coinbase within 6 weeks. I've been looking into something called Clucoin recently. Its super early on in its launch and today it just passed 20,000 holders while gaining a lot of attention on social media.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

A snippet from today's Morning Brew:

• Bitcoin’s value fell to nearly $30,000 per coin, down from over $50,000 a week ago, before bouncing back to about $38,000.
    • Ether, the second-largest crypto, slid from over $3,350 to about $1,900 before also ticking back up.

During the plunge, both cryptos hit their lowest levels since January, and experienced one-day drops not seen since March of last year—you know, when we thought drinking “quarantinis” was cute and shiba inu owners weren’t stopped on the street because “lol dogecoin.”
    Any reason why?

On Tuesday, the People’s Bank of China reminded financial institutions that they cannot conduct business with cryptocurrencies following China’s 2017 ban of bitcoin exchanges. It added that virtual currency is “not a real currency” and called recent surges in the space “speculation.”
    Investors interpreted it as an omen of future government regulation on crypto—and not just in China.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

Make sure you use cold storage. If you leave the crypto on an exchange you run the risk of a hack wiping out everything. Look into the previous exchanges that were hacked to get an idea about how common this is. If the exchange doesn't let you withdraw the crypto (Robinhood), you don't actually own it.

My crypto recommendation if you want to trade: Nano. Zero fees, ultrafast, decentralized and it uses so little energy that it can be run on a single wind turbine. Only has market cap of around 1 Bil so it has lots of room to grow.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post

• Bitcoin’s value fell to nearly $30,000 per coin, down from over $50,000 a week ago, before bouncing back to about $38,000.
    • Ether, the second-largest crypto, slid from over $3,350 to about $1,900 before also ticking back up.

During the plunge, both cryptos hit their lowest levels since January, and experienced one-day drops not seen since March of last year—you know, when we thought drinking “quarantinis” was cute and shiba inu owners weren’t stopped on the street because “lol dogecoin.”
    Any reason why?

On Tuesday, the People’s Bank of China reminded financial institutions that they cannot conduct business with cryptocurrencies following China’s 2017 ban of bitcoin exchanges. It added that virtual currency is “not a real currency” and called recent surges in the space “speculation.”
    Investors interpreted it as an omen of future government regulation on crypto—and not just in China.
    You just have to buy at correct time and sell at correct time.
    The last bitcoin halving I made a killing (bought at $330 a coin, sold at 19k a Coin)
    This past one, I had been saying for a year, history will repeat itself, sure enough it did, bought in at various prices throughout the year all under 20k, sold at 58k.

NEO Has been great to me, Only crypto I hold really, well and tether when I transfer out of bitcoin.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

I day trade my crypto. look for a solid day trading software and its easy money. You can short it and buy on the up.

Member Reputation points: 2462 Max Upsell's Avatar

Any reason why?

Meanwhile they're getting the Digital Yuan ready for the 2022 Olympics

Typical Commies
    If you know you know

Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Any reason why?

Looks like Dave missed out on the big profits

yesterday was a **** show !!! i killed it

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Nope - A person cannot miss something they never had - I'll stay with real estate gold, silver
    Stuff you can have actually in your hand

Never participate in "crazes" - it is all smoke & mirrors
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

I can tell you guys that this is not a joke... learn how to trade Crypto and make real coin. https://iM.Academy/stevenoruiz

Join the DCX and get SwipeCoin. You can send me a nice gift in a few weeks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 39157

RULE# 1 - If you dont own your SEED PHRASE, you don't own the CRYPTO!

Robinhood is not owning crypto.

Quote Originally Posted by mca2150 View Post
    Make sure you use cold storage. If you leave the crypto on an exchange you run the risk of a hack wiping out everything. Look into the previous exchanges that were hacked to get an idea about how common this is. If the exchange doesn't let you withdraw the crypto (Robinhood), you don't actually own it.

My crypto recommendation if you want to trade: Nano. Zero fees, ultrafast, decentralized and it uses so little energy that it can be run on a single wind turbine. Only has market cap of around 1 Bil so it has lots of room to grow.
    Cryptopia still haunts my dreams

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Finally! I have been trying to get members to open up more about their stock and crypto trades for a while! Good to see the sharing of info! The past 6 months have been crazy. I have never made so much money so easily... I feel like I have been working way to hard my entire life.

I wonder now since China is taking a lot of hash rate offline. Is it even a better time to invest in mining hardware here in the USA.. I been running the numbers before the crash and it appeared to be a good idea on paper to buy a mining rig.

See my analysis here
    https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...l=1#post152754

and here
    https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...l=1#post152815

And since doing that analysis I have been able to get the electricity cost down to about 3cent per KWH.. Which would be 1/4th the cost of what I factored when I did the numbers..

Perhaps this China crackdown will lower the price of mining hardware due to a large percentage of the hardware manufacturers customer base will perhaps be canceling their preorders. The manufacturers have already been working overtime to produce all the orders that were on the books.. You cant just stop a train on a dime.. So there may be a lot of mining hardware already in production that will have no immediate home when it comes off the assembly line.... perhaps creating a great buying opportunity due to the manufacturer wanting to move the abandoned inventory.
    Last edited by Winning; 05-24-2021 at 02:00 PM.

For Inspiration! Converting natural gas right out the ground into crypto! Genius..

https://youtu.be/VNrrpbtHtpg

And

https://twitter.com/lohstroh/status/...9181170941953?

Money printer go brrr
    Last edited by Winning; 05-24-2021 at 02:29 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Buy the dip

Quote Originally Posted by DTFdowntofund View Post
    Buy the dip
    +1 I am in my Coinbase Pro account right new deciding where to place some new bets!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DTFdowntofund View Post
    Buy the dip
    $1K bet placed with MATIC on 5/24/2021 @ $1.65 per, today its already $2.23 per (35% gain). It's been going sideways for the last 2 hours... So it's either about to breakout again or drop.... IDK... But I am gonna hold...