Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 20458 Fundyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    Fundyman if we have the same merchant you have no chance on funding that merchant.
    Because the array of programs that we can offer merchants will leave you funding under 500k a month on your own
    Haha!!!! Sounds like one of those "Challaaaaaange!!!" sort of statements. Well, you're doing great.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18447

Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    Again, two very helpful (and in my mind, completely accurate complaints) that we have internalized and, have been working to develop, in addition to other applications, ways to address internally (and completely behind the scenes) but on a much more scalable level via the applicability of advanced forms of technology. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, there are exogenous factors that lead to extreme, nearly all or nothing, results, which is a lenders nightmare -- see IOUs latest filing), that we are trying to use statistical provabilities via advanced ML to better "capture" those "so called" exogenous factors, and make them more easily identifiable and quantifiable, through different forms of advanced technology; but until we do, we will have a hard time being that "simple, 12 1.30x lender." But "little victories" will make your request possible near term, and once we have rolled out the proper applications of our technology, OR offer "seamless" application of increased security, to eliminate best quantify the "all or nothings",my hope os we can take the bulk of your easy 1.3 over 12 months and make approval much simpler, with less stips, and much more attractive approvals than a 12 month 1.3 all-in, immediately, with less work on the end of the broker and the merchant.
    Looks like IOU got hit by consolidators-that is exogenous but I saw that "non-portfolio" assets are equal to 20% of portfolio...c'mon man how much of that is comprised of "servicing" and deferred tax assets. Good grief Mr. Wonderful!

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Looks like IOU got hit by consolidators-that is exogenous but I saw that "non-portfolio" assets are equal to 20% of portfolio...c'mon man how much of that is comprised of "servicing" and deferred tax assets. Good grief Mr. Wonderful!
    ? Not trying to be anything but open (as we have made a ton of mistakes ourselves, that we do our best to learn from), and my point was referring to IOU's comments on the impact on their default rate via the rise of debt settlement companies, which in a consolidation product today, is a reasonably likely outcome (I assume they dropped that product too, as we did too once it became too unpredictable, even if it was profitable for us). The factors we still have to view as exogenous are the stacks on a-paper (previously unstacked) that lead to debt settlement companies (and therefore a all-or-nothing result). We are working hard on making those risks, that are currently exogenous in our view, risks identifiable; but we aren't there yet across the board: and that's why we won't win every 12 month 1.3x -- we will typically give that client either a decline (because of how our model works) or a much lower rate, longer-term product.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

? Not trying to be anything but open (as we have made a ton of mistakes ourselves, that we do our best to learn from), and my point was referring to IOU's comments on the impact on their default rate via the rise of debt settlement companies, which in a consolidation product today, is a reasonably likely outcome (I assume they dropped that product too, as we did too once it became too unpredictable, even if it was profitable for us). The factors we still have to view as exogenous are the stacks on a-paper (previously unstacked) that lead to debt settlement companies (and therefore a all-or-nothing result). We are working hard on making those risks, that are currently exogenous in our view, risks identifiable; but we aren't there yet across the board: and that's why we won't win every 12 month 1.3x -- we will typically give that client either a decline (because of how our model works) or a much lower rate, longer-term product.
    Yeah that's not the point I was making. You shouldn't want to win every single deal. Your box is your box and be relatively consistent. My point is that IOU's Balance Sheet and capital structure is a clusterf*ck of epic proportions. Interesting how the Direct Lending's returns are so consistent when IOU is taking huge hits....kinda like PAF and Argon.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    Yeah that's not the point I was making. You shouldn't want to win every single deal. Your box is your box and be relatively consistent. My point is that IOU's Balance Sheet and capital structure is a clusterf*ck of epic proportions. Interesting how the Direct Lending's returns are so consistent when IOU is taking huge hits....kinda like PAF and Argon.
    gotcha, my bad -- so used to the negativity of these boards that I definitely did not catch on to your accurate reference to their celebrity endorsement.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

gotcha, my bad -- so used to the negativity of these boards that I definitely did not catch on to your accurate reference to their celebrity endorsement.
    I'm sure you are wonderful as well! Lighten up bud!

Karen37a
    And it's not the speed of approval people are looking for( one small factor) ...its the "certainty"

Knowing the algorithms in advance...stips and trying your best to send deals to the right people.While protecting the backend.

And certain companies that people quoted raised money thru private placements and their future is dependent on getting in more transaction in an uncertain tightened credit market....

( inability to raise capital key issues as always for some)

that and litigation risk etc etc etc

** Sometimes i can see in advance when someone is toppling; I hear the timmmberrrr call . I wish I had it in me like George Soros sometimes to pummel someone( short it ) to the ground ..I only get their when instigated. Guess thats why some are Billionaires
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-17-2017 at 04:51 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results. You the individual have the tools at your fingertips, why not cultivate it to remain competitive.

Sometimes thinking outside the box will have your box filled with happy Iso's and a bigger portfolio of merchants!!!
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Karen37a
    Insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results. You the individual have the tools at your fingertips, why not cultivate it to remain competitive.

Sometimes thinking outside the box will have your box filled with happy Iso's and a bigger portfolio of merchants!!!

Thinking outside the box to avoid "picking up the phone " to chat with a client or merchant is what people have been doing since the dawn of ages, so that isnt really "thinking outside the box"

Sales is not easy and the strongest salesperson usually gets the sale of they get ahold of it..

You can decide to build a warehouse and have numbers like a bakery ..and scream "next online" for all the people who are going to walk up to purchase...or have a line with a red rope, or have seating and serve coffee while they wait, with soft music on .

The problem is you have to get the people to the warehouse

( this is the 10-20th time I've given this analogy to the df and 1000000 in life, anyone who doesnt know this is going out of business once they run out of money)

** hope its not vitos money or someone who is going to charge you with something once you lose it
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-22-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Karen37a
    Getting people to the warehouse is getting all the documents in, stips and application.

Not saying " do you want a blueberry muffin or strawberry tart" once they are in the eating mood and in the bakery( warehouse).

Whos more important...the person behind the counter saying "which do you want? " or the person getting the person who is hungry for muffins or tarts to the bakery? Or who creates teams of salespeople bringing people to the bakery. ( Even if they have to cross a barren desert to get there)

( that has been the ongoing fight between the back-office and the sales force,again since the dawn of time...and why cocky brokers say "go back to being an accountant or secretary, or "go get your mba"..."go write a book") **** then they say ...you are jealous because you do not have a degree...then you say ..oh yes I so and a 160 iq to boot ...street smart/book smart...which is what it takes to be a killer closer...on and on for 100 years.

** the people who actually have the money are very important too, and live street smart book smart underwriters and inside iso reps
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-22-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 9645

That is completely inaccurate about Elevate. We do care about bad criminal backgrounds and prior defaults.

Our niche is with merchants that have little to no credit (we don't check credit) and 1st position only.

Well here is something to help the members:

1st Global Capital--- Sweet 2nd positions
    1st Merchant Funding--- Aggressive 1st position Funder
    6th Avenue Capital-- Great Consolidation Programs
    Accord Business Funding--- Unique Dealerships Program
    BFS Capital---- Awesome 1st position lender
    Breakout Capital--- Hard to recieve approvals
    CFG Merchant Solutions--- Great Stacker ask for Lior
    Credibly---- Awesome 1st position Funder
    Elevate Funding---- Unique in funding merchants with bad criminal backgrounds & defaulted merchants(on occasion)-- High Risk
    Everest Business Funding--- Awesome stacker
    Expansion Capital Group--- Selective on files funded
    ForwardLine-- Conservative stacker
    Fundzio----- Consolidations (Fresh Start Program)
    GRP Funding--- Same as BFS
    Hunter Caroline-- Aggressive Funder
    Kalamata Capital-- Larger size deals
    Max Advance--- Pioneer in the industry
    National Funding--- 1st Position lender upsell up to 20 pts
    Pearl Capital--- Awesome stacker
    PledgeCap-- Tangible goods lender- (lender takes possession of items or items put up for collateral)
    Principis Capital--- selective Funder
    Quarterspot-- most occasion funder will offer 200% of receivables as long as no more than 3 nsf's in 3 month time frame on statements
    RapidAdvance-- Pioneer
    Snap Advances--- Great 1st position offers out to 18 months if merchant qualifies
    SOS Capital--- Great stacker
    Strategic Funding Source-- Pioneer 1st position funder
    Wall Street Funding-- awesome funder , very aggressive
    Yellowstone Capital--- King of stacking

elevate is quick to get the file funded, awesome team to work with!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by craaacraaa radio View Post
    well here is something to help the members:

1st global capital--- sweet 2nd positions
    1st merchant funding--- aggressive 1st position funder
    6th avenue capital-- great consolidation programs
    accord business funding--- unique dealerships program
    bfs capital---- awesome 1st position lender
    breakout capital--- hard to recieve approvals
    cfg merchant solutions--- great stacker ask for lior
    credibly---- awesome 1st position funder
    elevate funding---- unique in funding merchants with bad criminal backgrounds & defaulted merchants(on occasion)-- high risk
    everest business funding--- awesome stacker
    expansion capital group--- selective on files funded
    forwardline-- conservative stacker
    fundzio----- consolidations (fresh start program)
    grp funding--- same as bfs
    hunter caroline-- aggressive funder
    kalamata capital-- larger size deals
    max advance--- pioneer in the industry
    national funding--- 1st position lender upsell up to 20 pts
    pearl capital--- awesome stacker
    pledgecap-- tangible goods lender- (lender takes possession of items or items put up for collateral)
    premier capital funding--- great funder,upsell up to 15 points with weekly payments beats everest and knight offers 9 out of 10 times
    principis capital--- selective funder
    quarterspot-- most occasion funder will offer 200% of receivables as long as no more than 3 nsf's in 3 month time frame on statements
    rapidadvance-- pioneer
    snap advances--- great 1st position offers out to 18 months if merchant qualifies
    sos capital--- great stacker
    strategic funding source-- pioneer 1st position funder
    wall street funding-- awesome funder , very aggressive
    yellowstone capital--- king of stacking
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Quote Originally Posted by kpeng View Post
    That is completely inaccurate about Elevate. We do care about bad criminal backgrounds and prior defaults.

Our niche is with merchants that have little to no credit (we don't check credit) and 1st position only.
    Well not checking credit at all is wonderful, that's another plus I forgot to mention too.

FUND FUND FUND
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Senior Member Reputation points: 8384

got to say just started working with main and damn they move fast, you def want them in your Rolodex QUOTE=paulypubco;80609]Come to Main Street for all positions. (Direct Lender)

We fund same day and do not white label.

In-house underwriting.

Contact me for an iso agreement and we will be the easiest funder to work with.[/QUOTE]

Senior Member Reputation points: 8384

How about a list of funders who backdoor? and i dont mean you submitted a file got it approved and didn't fund it with that funder but rather a dif funder and a few weeks later after you get merchant requests more funds and send statements you see "what you know that >>>> funded it ". i'm not talking abou that because hey they underwrote it so fair game right ? i'm talking about straight out declined to funding it within hours or having another depteramnt call with dif offers etc etc . you guys need to really understand and believe the power is in you the ISO. most funders couldnt survive a month without ISO's

Quote Originally Posted by shieldfunding View Post
    got to say just started working with main and damn they move fast, you def want them in your Rolodex QUOTE=paulypubco;80609]Come to Main Street for all positions. (Direct Lender)

We fund same day and do not white label.

In-house underwriting.

Contact me for an iso agreement and we will be the easiest funder to work with.
    [/QUOTE]

Lately I have been receiving some incredible offers from Premier Capital Funding

They really blew away competitors offers I had from Everest, Knight, and SOS. Not only the buy rate was a lower rate but the term was stretched out further than all three offers. Strong with 2nd 3rd 4th positions, with an incredible consolidation program as well for merchants with multiple positions and are seriously overleveraged.

Be prepared with effective Funders that will in fact make a difference.

http://http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-advance-resource/merchant-cash-advance-directory/
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 10-25-2017 at 12:23 AM.
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Well here is something to help the members:

1st Global Capital--- Sweet 2nd positions
    1st Merchant Funding--- Aggressive 1st position Funder
    6th Avenue Capital-- Great Consolidation Programs
    Accord Business Funding--- Unique Dealerships Program
    BFS Capital---- Awesome 1st position lender
    Breakout Capital--- Hard to recieve approvals
    CFG Merchant Solutions--- Great Stacker ask for Lior
    Credibly---- Awesome 1st position Funder
    Elevate Funding---- Unique in funding merchants with bad criminal backgrounds & defaulted merchants(on occasion)-- High Risk
    Everest Business Funding--- Awesome stacker
    Expansion Capital Group--- Selective on files funded
    ForwardLine-- Conservative stacker
    Fundzio----- Consolidations (Fresh Start Program)
    GRP Funding--- Same as BFS
    Hunter Caroline-- Aggressive Funder
    Kalamata Capital-- Larger size deals
    Max Advance--- Pioneer in the industry
    National Funding--- 1st Position lender upsell up to 20 pts
    Pearl Capital--- Awesome stacker
    PledgeCap-- Tangible goods lender- (lender takes possession of items or items put up for collateral)
    Premier Capital Funding--- Great funder,upsell up to 15 points with weekly payments beats Everest and Knight offers 9 out of 10 times
    Principis Capital--- selective Funder
    Quarterspot-- most occasion funder will offer 200% of receivables as long as no more than 3 nsf's in 3 month time frame on statements
    RapidAdvance-- Pioneer
    Snap Advances--- Great 1st position offers out to 18 months if merchant qualifies
    SOS Capital--- Great stacker
    Strategic Funding Source-- Pioneer 1st position funder
    Wall Street Funding-- awesome funder , very aggressive
    Yellowstone Capital--- King of stacking
    I have to say Snap Advance is truly a player in this MCA industry we work to thrive in everyday.

18 months
    HEALTHCARE/Doctor Office
    1.34 ten points built in for The ISO

I must also say merchant shopped around and recieved other offers from different ISO's

All Shut down and Snap takes it before month end.

Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Member Reputation points: 3332

Power Funding offered an A Paper client last week a 1.41 on 250K. Can you clarify your statement there?

Member Reputation points: 3332

Power Funding offered an A Paper client last week a 1.41 on 250K. Can you clarify your statement there?

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I mean we can be put on this list

General Merchant Funding

As Well as Uplyft Capital (Formerly Merchant Cash Cloud) - They are doing good things over there - if your not signed up you prob should. They actually think outside the box - a Merchant who literally should have been denied was approved based strictly on the Underwriter getting the feeling he was a good guy from the interview. Their Buy Rates and Programs are also extremely competitive (Massa I will be Invoicing you for this) - Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BSCI 504 View Post
    What was the term for that 41% money on 250k?
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I mean we can be put on this list

General Merchant Funding

As Well as Uplyft Capital (Formerly Merchant Cash Cloud) - They are doing good things over there - if your not signed up you prob should. They actually think outside the box - a Merchant who literally should have been denied was approved based strictly on the Underwriter getting the feeling he was a good guy from the interview. Their Buy Rates and Programs are also extremely competitive (Massa I will be Invoicing you for this) - Lol.
    What was the industry type and years in business?
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

I have to say Snap Advance is truly a player in this MCA industry we work to thrive in everyday.

18 months
    HEALTHCARE/Doctor Office
    1.34 ten points built in for The ISO

I must also say merchant shopped around and recieved other offers from different ISO's

All Shut down and Snap takes it before month end.

There is still some good ones missing for sure. All of the Funders on the list have their niches and perks. Premier being one (especially competing offers when rate comes into play *Thank you Premier ) It all has to do with relationship too when it comes down to it. That's a big list.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    There is still some good ones missing for sure. All of the Funders on the list have their niches and perks. Premier being one (especially competing offers when rate comes into play *Thank you Premier ) It all has to do with relationship too when it comes down to it. That's a big list.
    When it comes to Trucking & Transportation I say always remember Quickbridge

Approved Amount: $55,200.00
    Origination Fee: 2%

Pricing Options:
    675+ Program

Duration
    # of Daily
    Payments Buy Rate
    4 84 1.14
    5 105 1.16
    6 126 1.19
    7 147 1.23
    8 168 1.25

MAX UPSELL OF 17 POINTS
    Last edited by CraaaCraaa Radio; 10-26-2017 at 03:45 PM.
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA