Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Crossing midfield

Before getting that Contract Out, we must have an Application In --> Submission --> Approval.

This is the process of Pre-Closing.

We all want to make the big CLOSE, get that Contract Out and In and race to Funding!* But there is not one big close in this game – hear me – there is Not one big close.

Funding a deal is a series of a lot of small closes strategically stacking on one another.

This is how human psychology and Influence works.* Every Big Decision you’ve made in your life came down to many smaller evaluations and decisions that lead up to it.

If you feel like you have to drop the hammer over the merchant’s (Business Pro’s) head as soon as you get the Approval, there hasn’t been enough Pre-Closing done.

When you get the Application In, along with the rest of the docs you need for a proper Submission --> Pre-Close.

Ask the Business Pro (merchant) to reiterate what they are looking for (from earlier conversations).* Ask them to verify the amount, their timetable for funding, and the project the capital will be funding/use of funds.

It is crucial to ask and get them talking about the project/use of funds.* The more the BP (merchant) talks about the use of funds/the benefits the money will provide, and less about the actual money – the more frictionless the transaction becomes.

At the end of the day, every BP (merchant), does NOT want the Funding – THEY WANT WHAT THE FUNDING WILL PROVIDE THEM AND THEIR BUSINESS.

After submitting and getting the Approval/multiple offers, you cannot go straight into pitching.* C’mon, you’re a Funding Pro.* Pre-Close.

After you get the numbers from Underwriting, reach out the BP (merchant) – let them know you will have options for them shortly.* Just because you are not an Underwriter, does not mean you cannot ask them questions as if you were.* Ask them again about their timetable for funding, and more importantly, ask them to explain their use of funds again.

Have them elaborate on their project, and what kind of positive impact they believe it will have on revenue.* Before you pitch the Approval, the BP (merchant) will be in the process of closing themselves on the importance and urgency of the funding in between conversations with you.

Wait about 30-60 minutes for proper marinating time, and now you are both ready.

Get in there and Close!

-FundingStrategist

https://fundingstrat.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

How many cups did you have pre 5:30 am when you zoomed this out? Good points in there though.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    How many cups did you have pre 5:30 am when you zoomed this out? Good points in there though.
    Looks like coke to me. And I’m fine with it.

Karen37a
    This is how human psychology and Influence works.* Every Big Decision you’ve made in your life came down to many smaller evaluations and decisions that lead up to it.
    2 Major pots of coffee for me already

This is good but to add to the power of persuasion =

( this is the hardest part for salespeople, not getting hung up on then getting past 30 seconds...3 minutes.. the on to the.2nd call...then pick up from above )

6 principles

1 the principle of the influence of reciprocity....which is referral based...you give something first..in anticipation of a return( this is all the secret sauce...numerous ways to pull people in mentally with anticipated reverse close)

2 Scarcity....what someone stands to lose by not taking your offer( this is easy if you know what they are doing with the money)

3 Consistency ..which would entail getting the commitment up front

4 Likeability....people will buy from people they like ...the power of persuasion is in someone with who has charisma favour vs a structured non-animated auditory thinker
    ( visual storytellers make the best salespeople...which is what the op is, which is why I knew he was a salesperson after his 2nd post )

5 Consensus....like it or not people like to move with the crowd ( this is also why people never make money in investments..the crowd is always basing their opinions on what they read...but what they read was a report on past events, not future)

6 Authority ...people want to follow the advice of experts. ( this is why you have 30 seconds to grab attention on the phone and you must show some form of wisdom to get them to accept a second phone call)

There is 100% a difference in script and pitches and ability from salesperson to a salesperson...some have studied this for so long they are on autopilot to the close...its like hypnotising someone

Whie you are pulling not pushing them ..... yes yes yes yes yes yes close

( i took the time to go deep into my mind to learn how to do this age 17...most will never ever ever make an attempt to learn)

I would have crushed the guy who wanted to bet me 50k while leaving voice mail messages...and they hated me at this company because I would laugh after closing and say ... I can show you how to do it.

But yall wanted to fight me so have at it lol

Sales is a science it's like a chess game ( some can only see 2 moves ahead, some can see 5-10 ahead sideways and diagonal) or flow chart for computer programming
    Last edited by Karen37a; 09-12-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Hahaha, all really great points!

Happy Funding :-)

-FundingStrategist
    https://fundingstrat.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    2 Major pots of coffee for me already

This is good but to add to the power of persuasion =

( this is the hardest part for salespeople, not getting hung up on then getting past 30 seconds...3 minutes.. the on to the.2nd call...then pick up from above )

6 principles

1 the principle of the influence of reciprocity....which is referral based...you give something first..in anticipation of a return( this is all the secret sauce...numerous ways to pull people in mentally with anticipated reverse close)

2 Scarcity....what someone stands to lose by not taking your offer( this is easy if you know what they are doing with the money)

3 Consistency ..which would entail getting the commitment up front

4 Likeability....people will buy from people they like ...the power of persuasion is in someone with who has charisma favour vs a structured non-animated auditory thinker
    ( visual storytellers make the best salespeople...which is what the op is, which is why I knew he was a salesperson after his 2nd post )

5 Consensus....like it or not people like to move with the crowd ( this is also why people never make money in investments..the crowd is always basing their opinions on what they read...but what they read was a report on past events, not future)

6 Authority ...people want to follow the advice of experts. ( this is why you have 30 seconds to grab attention on the phone and you must show some form of wisdom to get them to accept a second phone call)

There is 100% a difference in script and pitches and ability from salesperson to a salesperson...some have studied this for so long they are on autopilot to the close...its like hypnotising someone

Whie you are pulling not pushing them ..... yes yes yes yes yes yes close

( i took the time to go deep into my mind to learn how to do this age 17...most will never ever ever make an attempt to learn)

I would have crushed the guy who wanted to bet me 50k while leaving voice mail messages...and they hated me at this company because I would laugh after closing and say ... I can show you how to do it.

But yall wanted to fight me so have at it lol

Sales is a science it's like a chess game ( some can only see 2 moves ahead, some can see 5-10 ahead sideways and diagonal) or flow chart for computer programming
    I don’t know if this messed up my high or enhanced it.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I don’t know if this messed up my high or enhanced it.
    drink more coffee...close a sale...back UP again

hang out with negative people down

Close a sale UP