Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 20458 Fundyman's Avatar

LendrzHub Giving Problems?

Anybody ever have problems with LendrzHub?

I sent them a deal a few months back. They closed with Lendistry since around September 18th. I STILL can't get my commissions from them!
    I'm getting a bunch of runaround, bull****, stories, everything except my damn wire... Does Lendistry take long to send out their commissions? I doubt they take that long...

Why is Lendrzhub dragging my commissions for what seems to be more than two weeks??? Anybody else have issues with them? Anyone know them or about them? It seems even the CEO of the company has a hard time figuring out what the hell is going on...

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post

I sent them a deal a few months back. They closed with Lendistry since around September 18th. I STILL can't get my commissions from them!
    I'm getting a bunch of runaround, bull****, stories, everything except my damn wire... Does Lendistry take long to send out their commissions? I doubt they take that long...

Why is Lendrzhub dragging my commissions for what seems to be more than two weeks??? Anybody else have issues with them? Anyone know them or about them? It seems even the CEO of the company has a hard time figuring out what the hell is going on...
    Juan Pasalagua is the Founder. I think they were on DF a few months back claiming to be everything to everybody and were quickly picked apart.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

First off, they are a two man team operating from an apartment in SD. Juan and his buddy were on here a few months ago. That moron Juan played himself utterly and completely and ended getting his ass banned from DF.

I’m not the least bit surprised Juan Pasalagua ended up being a piece of ****. In fact, many of us called it. And his buddy pretending that he has no clue going on is a joke. Like I said: their company consists of two guys who just became brokers.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    First off, they are a two man team operating from an apartment in SD. Juan and his buddy were on here a few months ago. That moron Juan played himself utterly and completely and ended getting his ass banned from DF.

I’m not the least bit surprised Juan Pasalagua ended up being a piece of ****. In fact, many of us called it. And his buddy pretending that he has no clue going on is a joke. Like I said: their company consists of two guys who just became brokers.
    AlexP is from LendrzHub and still on DF. Juan was quickly shown the exit....
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    AlexP is from LendrzHub and still on DF. Juan was quickly shown the exit....
    Well, now I'm being told Juan is on vacation all last week, and will be back at an unknown date...

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

brokers. I cancelled a deal with them after they shopped it around like crazy. Clowns

Well, now I'm being told Juan is on vacation all last week, and will be back at an unknown date...
    HAHAHHAHAHA. Oh man, Juan and Alex are a joke. They literally can’t afford to pay commission on a cobrokered deal. They probably had a negative balance in their account and the commission was eaten up.

HAHAHHAHAHA. Oh man, Juan and Alex are a joke. They literally can’t afford to pay commission on a cobrokered deal. They probably had a negative balance in their account and the commission was eaten up.
    I'm beginning to think that's somewhat what happened... Either that, or they have a serious drug habit, or are majorly behind on child support payments... Either way, I need my money.

I'm beginning to think that's somewhat what happened... Either that, or they have a serious drug habit, or are majorly behind on child support payments... Either way, I need my money.
    On this thread they were called out for being broke liars: https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...ghlight=Lendrz

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

I think there's no problem being a broke broker..... the business owners we deal with are very often broke themselves and we still work with them.

Lying and not paying commissions on time, that's not okay.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I think there's no problem being a broke broker..... the business owners we deal with are very often broke themselves and we still work with them.

Right! Broke is fine. Broke liar is not.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post

Being broke is a huge deal because they were portraying themselves as in-house lenders with access to plenty of institutional money. Yet they can't even pay this commission.

But this makes sense considering Juan's previous Chapter 11.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

4 contracts issued, they took the contracts to shop at original lender and waste our UW time, they take alot of loans in but refuse to pay commissions. I believe i have to send a cancellation notice pretty soon.

This thread needs to be bumped each day until he gets paid.

Being broke is a huge deal because they were portraying themselves as in-house lenders with access to plenty of institutional money. Yet they can't even pay this commission.

But this makes sense considering Juan's previous Chapter 11.
    Well, it's obvious they would claim to be "in-house,"given the fact that they work out of their 2-bedroom apartment... That's still no excuse for not paying someone their commissions when the lender sent them out! I was paying my co-brokers their commissions when I was working out of my room.

Why can't they do the same??? I had brokers so broke, they asked me to wire them half my broker fee prior to them even receiving their commissions! They didn't even have a stable place to stay, but yet paid me right as soon as they got paid. I don't see what the problem is...

Well, it's obvious they would claim to be "in-house,"given the fact that they work out of their 2-bedroom apartment... That's still no excuse for not paying someone their commissions when the lender sent them out! I was paying my co-brokers their commissions when I was working out of my room.

Why can't they do the same??? I had brokers so broke, they asked me to wire them half my broker fee prior to them even receiving their commissions! They didn't even have a stable place to stay, but yet paid me right as soon as they got paid. I don't see what the problem is...
    Was this a Cali deal? Almost positive they lack a Cali CFLL license, and may not be able to get the commission from Lendistry until they obtain one.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

Lendistry will let you do I believe 3 or 5 Cali deals annually without a license. There is a loophole in that CA Lender Law for occasional deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

co brokering within the industry rarely works

Quote Originally Posted by Shorebird View Post
    Lendistry will let you do I believe 3 or 5 Cali deals annually without a license. There is a loophole in that CA Lender Law for occasional deals.
    Many loopholes in it. Technically, you’re allowed to get paid commissions without a license if you simply refer the deal, and not participate in gathering docs and participating in negotiations.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

Good to know West Coast

Hey Juan and Alex, pay the man and stop being a deadbeat.

Hey Juan and Alex, pay the man and stop being a deadbeat.
    3 days afterwards, and still unable to get paid. So my predictions were correct! I can't get Juan's number from Alex. Getting the runaround...

3 days afterwards, and still unable to get paid. So my predictions were correct! I can't get Juan's number from Alex. Getting the runaround...
    Juan and Alex are basically crackheads. Lenderzhub is dead.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

you sent deals to brokers who didn't have a stable place to live and needed an upfront advance until their commissions were paid from your psfs?
    Last edited by fundingsmbs; 10-23-2018 at 12:28 AM.

The funny thing is Juan and Alex are partners. Alex should be able to handle this on his own. The fact Alex won’t step up tells you just how shady they are. Hopefully no broker or funder that works with these guys again.