Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post EZLOAN Lender Funding 1st, 2nd and 3rd Position with Sell rates from 1.20 to Max 1.30

Hi to everybody!

My name is Chajir and I work for EZLOAN in Coral Gables, FL we are a direct lender and we are doing Merchant Cash Advances to businesses that they don't want to pay high rates, we do sell rates, at a 1.20 the broker gets 5 points commission and at 1.30 the broker gets 10 points commission. We don't do more than 1.30 sell rate.
    We offer daily or weekly payments and we can also do prepayment addendums in case the merchant wants to pay the loan faster.
    We are funding almost every industry but for more information on our guidelines I can send to your email address the ISO Package with the Underwriter Guidelines and the Commission Structure.

For more information see my contact information below. Have a great day and a great start of the week.

Thank You.

Chajir Ale
    ISO Relationship Manager
    EZLoan

Phone: 786 870 7248
    Email: chajir@yourezloan.com
    Address: 2655 S Le Jeune Rd #309, Coral Gables, FL, 33134

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

what are your average turns

Our terms go from 3 months to 9 months.
    And once the 80% is paid off we offer renewals through our ISO's, and we pay the same amount of points for renewals when the deal is closed at the same rate, if it is sold with a lower rate then the commission decreases.

Thank You.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3829

TRASH!!!! How are you an actual lender with such typos on your ISO agreement and demand of COJ to fund. LMFAO!!!!

LOL, I haven't sent you the ISO Agreement you probably only have the ISO package that you can download from our website, and I am pretty sure there are no typos so I don't know what you are talking about.

And really low ball from you already writing that stuff without even asking, the COJ is only required if the merchant defaulted in the past, if it says otherwise on the ISO Package then it is probably an older version.

So next time don't be ahead of yourself, don't go posting anything on any thread and be responsible and use your name...

Thank You for visiting our website, if you need more information you can reply to this thread or call me or email me.

Have a nice day.

COJ are non existent lmfaoooo

If somebody defaulted it is still required even if we can't use it.
    But thank for letting me know and if you have more useful information please share it, because I told the IT Department to upload the ISO Package with the updated information on the COJ's, and they took care of that.
    Last edited by CHAJIR; 04-11-2022 at 04:31 PM.

So you fund defaults?

Depending on the reasons for the default.
    But for more information you can contact me at anytime.

Senior Member Reputation points: 119752 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

1. Your company name has "loan" yet you're offering "advances"? Smells bait and switchy
    2. Renewals at 80%, yeah EVERYONE likes that :/
    3. Nobody would be inclined to join you if you're requiring a COJ that is non-existent in this industry anymore.
    4. The mere fact you're mentioning "loan" to describe an advance is a rookie move.
    5. I miss Tarpon Bend
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based

Joseph Alexander Not a Broker, thank you for your comment and your disbelief, I respect your opinion.
    EZLoan is more nice than EZAdvances.... but anyway thanks for your input, I don't know if you noticed but on my first comment it says what I am offering.

If you would like to work with me and give me an honest opinion after we work together then great, but I believe that is not possible because you are Not a Broker.

And if you are right about the COJ what are they afraid of if it is only required with the people that defaulted in the past if it is decided to fund them. Because for some reason you read COJ but you didn't saw the part that it says even if it can't be used it is only meant for people that defaulted...... and that part was right next to it. But OK.

And about the renewals, thank you for your opinion.

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is really appreciated.

Where would you file the COJ?
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

Again, not going to file it, I just need it signed and that's it. A merchant doesn't know that it can't be used, unless the broker tell them that, and if they do that, then they are not protecting the lender's interest.

And to clarify only to merchants that defaulted in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAJIR View Post
    Again, not going to file it, I just need it signed and that's it. A merchant doesn't know that it can't be used, unless the broker tell them that, and if they do that, then they are not protecting the lender's interest.

I thank you for your clarification.

Unfortunately what this looks to be is a scare tactic. You're threatening to do something you actually can not do to a merchant. What is the point? Would someone care to chime in if it's even legal to do that to a Merchant?

This isn't to bash your company. However, you're clearly not seeing that you have a lot of red flags in your posts. If you follow the threads on here we've seen much crazier things advertised that clearly do not make sense.

I understand you work there. You're coming in looking to let us know who you are. I would recommend you visit debanked.com and read up on the stories written on COJ's and such. I'd also point you to the Bloomberg Articles written a few years ago.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based

Sounds pretty sus.
    can you fund 10 million in 10 minutes?
    Lifetime Funding
    nicholas@lifetimefundingllc.com
    516-604-0609

Thank You, I will let the company know that and see if it can be revised, in the meantime, we are focusing in what might be the case for maybe 2% of the deals that we might fund.
    On the other hand, we do sell rates, at a 1.20 the broker gets 5 points commission and at 1.30 the broker gets 10 points commission. We don't do more than 1.30 sell rate.
    We offer daily or weekly payments and we can also do prepayment addendums in case the merchant wants to pay the loan faster.

Lets fund deals.

Lol, Nicholas I like you man you never take anything serious!

Have a good night!

My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Thanks,
    Steve

Steve Rosenblum
    Senior Vice President of Sales
    steve@bizconnectads.com

Whats the commissions on renewals?

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Thank You, I will let the company know that and see if it can be revised, in the meantime, we are focusing in what might be the case for maybe 2% of the deals that we might fund.
    On the other hand, we do sell rates, at a 1.20 the broker gets 5 points commission and at 1.30 the broker gets 10 points commission. We don't do more than 1.30 sell rate.

Lets fund deals.
    Under what entity do you file judgements as? I couldn't find any for ezloan.

Commissions on renewals are paid the same.

Look more closely.

ez loan? your name conflicts our industry as an MCA is a sale not a loan so good luck dealing with Shane H when he comes after your company.

Quote Originally Posted by davedamoneyman View Post
    ez loan? your name conflicts our industry as an MCA is a sale not a loan so good luck dealing with Shane H when he comes after your company.
    Thank you for the heads up. But Dave, I understood that he was going against lenders that charge predatory rates to merchants. Maybe I am wrong...
    The good thing is we don't charge predatory rates

Have a nice day. A long weekend is coming!

Hi to everybody!

My name is Chajir and I work for EZLOAN in Coral Gables, FL -Exhibit A

We offer daily or weekly payments and we can also do prepayment addendums in case the merchant wants to pay the loan faster. -Exhibit B

The COJ is only required if the merchant defaulted in the past -Exhibit C (yeah yeah you don't file, you just threaten the merchant with it, legally cant do that)
    Dave has a point, your company name is an attraction that will then offer an alternative product, bait and switch.

You can sit there and keep promoting as you are, it wont do you any benefits. Think about it for one second, or maybe over this long weekend.

You are at risk of legal ramifications.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    Florida-Based