Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

It looks like Zelle even promotes sending money to business as well!

https://www.zellepay.com/support/im-...er-using-zelle

How do I know which small businesses I can pay with ZelleŽ?
    The easiest way to find out is to simply ask the business if they accept ZelleŽ. If they accept ZelleŽ and you’re already enrolled with ZelleŽ through your banking app, you and the business will be able to use the service to send and receive money in minutes1. If the business doesn’t offer ZelleŽ and you think it would be great if they did, suggest that they check with their bank to see if ZelleŽ is available as a fast, safe and easy way for them to send and receive money with their customers! And remember: Only send money with ZelleŽ to friends, family and businesses you trust.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

he doesn't use text and now you want him to use zelle. come on man respect the elders

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    So it looks like it is ok for a business to accept Zelle payments from customers, it just depends on the business bank account..

https://www.zellepay.com/support/im-...er-using-zelle
    To send money to or receive money from a small business, a consumer must be enrolled with ZelleŽ through their mobile banking app, or enrolled in the ZelleŽ app with a deposit account. Some financial institutions are now offering ZelleŽ to their small business customers. Each financial institution’s definition of what is considered a small business account may vary, which means there could be changes to your experience using ZelleŽ with that business. Small businesses are not able to enroll in the ZelleŽ app with a debit card, and cannot receive payments from consumers enrolled in the ZelleŽ app using a debit card. So, if you’re no longer able to send money to or receive money from a small business, this may be why.
    Read between the lines - several Banks have either suspended or decided to not paticipae in Zelle for a variety of reasons.

I'm not banker, but, I do speak with several bankers on a regular basis , and while you will not see a Major Headline,
    many financial institutions are taking a 2nd look at some of this so-called new technology.

I was on a web conference today with Global/TSYS and a part of the Q&A is when will (if) Wells Fargo (A Sponsoring Bank)
    be willing to directly accept CBD-Hemp Merchants. One of the main issues is the ability to mange the risk with certain types of merchants.

The same issue has confronted Zelle and the Banks within the network. How to manage fraud and the amount of customer service are these participating financial institutions having to deploy. Keep in mind Zelle is supposed to be a free service among friends sending each other money.

Front page of zellpayment

ZelleŽ is a fast and free1 way to send and receive money with the people you know and trust
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Read between the lines
    Yeah, I did see where they stated " Each financial institution’s definition of what is considered a small business account may vary, which means there could be changes to your experience using ZelleŽ with that business."

So I guess one of these days a customer could contact me saying "Hey I am trying to send you money but it won't go through..." ... But until then I am going to keep "Winning" and enjoying this no fee instant transfer processing!

I think the banks created Zelle to compete with Cash App? A few years ago, all I heard about was "Cash App me this.... Cash App me that...." .... Then overtime I started to hear about Zelle...

Dave check your email. Just emailed a copy of what I posted here regarding the web hosting inquiry.