Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Backdoor=Lendora Beware

I’ve been in this industry for over 8 years in numerous capacities and have always heard the term “backdoor” as most anyone has if they have been in this space. Fortunately, I never directly have felt the impact of what that really means till recently. As any good funder/broker/iso etc. protecting your data is key. Our long-time clients started to get random calls and give us feedback that someone was calling them while we were working on a deal and trying to solicit the offer out of them 15 mins after we presented it. Fast forward we had 3 applications that directed back to our company phone. Miraculously Lendora Inc out of California and their rep Sheri reached out shortly after our file was submitted. Asking where she got our info from she proceeded to tell us that “her boss” gets the info and gives it to her to call on. And I asked how she got my info and she proceeded to text me VERBATIM.

“well we are DIRECT funders and we work with 600 BROKERS so that’s how we got your info. We don’t usually like to work with them!!!

AKA backdooring.

I got a call from Ben Amar who said he runs Lendora’s operations for Jeffrey Essebag. Ben proceeded to tell me that this is just how the business is. Either get with it (using stolen data) or be left behind. Said there is too much of it for me to waste time bothering. Then I showed him the texts and emails I have of evidence and tone changed.

Personally, I disagree. I know it goes on. But I’m not willing to just accept it as common practice.

Lendora text.PNG

I’d be happy to provide further evidence of all of this if needed. But if that doesn't say we backdoor i dont know what does. Whoever does work with Lendora please beware…..

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

lendore, fundura, fromunda, green, yellow they all pull the same unfortunately....happens. now you know who not to deal with

Who else backdoors???????

Lets call them all out!!!!
    Benny Blanco From The Bronx

Benny get a life move on stop the drama

Senior Member Reputation points: 29456

Quote Originally Posted by Showmethemoney View Post
    do you work for lendora?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18841

Now this is a well written post calling out a funder with evidence. I like it

Lendora have you came up with an excuse yet? Patiently waiting

I'll light you up like a Christmas Tree. Mind your business. Piker.
    Last edited by lets talk about it; 09-15-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

So you enrolled with Lendora as an ISO and they tried to cut you out, or, are you saying Lendora called your customer's randomly which means another co you sent them to leaked the data?

My company submitted a file to 3 lenders. The file ended up being submitted to Lendora by a broker who obviously stole the information because it had my ‘spoof’ number on it. Then Lendora tried to backdoor that broker and work it themselves. Hence, there are two wrongs being done. I prefer not to give up the 3 lenders I sent it to, but I am close to having a positive result and will post evidence as soon as I can. In the meantime, it’s quite obvious that there is a lot of stealing in our world, and it’s 100% obvious that lenders such as Lendora are not to be trusted.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Educate me - How does a funder underwrite a file without contacting the customer?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Member Reputation points: 3414

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Educate me - How does a funder underwrite a file without contacting the customer?
    With just the bank statements and app (Using credit reports and other tools to do the underwriting as well as the statements). Usually the funder does not contact the customer until contracts are signed for a merchant interview / funding call.
    Eric Christensen
    ISO Relationship Manager
    Torro

eric.christensen@torro.com
    (801)-441-7958

Quote Originally Posted by mcaindustryveteran View Post
    My company submitted a file to 3 lenders. The file ended up being submitted to Lendora by a broker who obviously stole the information because it had my ‘spoof’ number on it. Then Lendora tried to backdoor that broker and work it themselves. Hence, there are two wrongs being done. I prefer not to give up the 3 lenders I sent it to, but I am close to having a positive result and will post evidence as soon as I can. In the meantime, it’s quite obvious that there is a lot of stealing in our world, and it’s 100% obvious that lenders such as Lendora are not to be trusted.
    the mystery appears to start with those 3 funder's you subbed to.

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

this right here is why I work with a very small group of lenders. For the one off file you might get funded it is not worth the headaches and drama that comes from working with a huge group of lenders that you have no real relationship with. Not worth it
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by ectorro View Post
    With just the bank statements and app (Using credit reports and other tools to do the underwriting as well as the statements). Usually the funder does not contact the customer until contracts are signed for a merchant interview / funding call.
    Just a thought - The application has been falsified - so why would a funder believe any of the information?
    How do they conduct a funding call with a phony phone number?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

John i agree with you and we do that as well. Unfortunately it seems one of the larger ones has a leak and seems the leads being sold off by a reseller......

Member Reputation points: 3414

Just a thought - The application has been falsified - so why would a funder believe any of the information?
    The rep let's us know the right number. Email and number isn't really necessary to underwrite. If SSN, EIN and addresses are off that would be an issue for underwriting. Every funder is a little different, some do more up front some don't.
    Eric Christensen
    ISO Relationship Manager
    Torro

eric.christensen@torro.com
    (801)-441-7958

Quote Originally Posted by lets talk about it View Post
    I'll light you up like a Christmas Tree. Mind your business. Piker.
    Lol you must be one of these losers driving a BMW thinking you’re all that i’m clocking six figures a month piker you worry about back doors call them out ? I see your post your yo-yo

post the leak name. let's have it. didn't TIGER get busted for doing this in the past
    Last edited by fundingsmbs; 09-17-2021 at 10:10 AM.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Where have you been? 9/10 Funders ask for Contact Info AT Contract Request.

We work with a very tight knit network. Our files are not spewed all over the street to random or new funders. I've been told by one of the majors there is an issue and they are working on it with legal. All i am certain of is that information is getting pushed to a lead reseller fairly quickly. Unfortunately with larger companies there are many layers. So its hard and counterproductive to call out people who play no part in it. So i wont. Unless its blatant like Lendora as to which they are NOT one of my lenders and have never heard of them before until they told me they love to backdoor via text.

Lol you must be one of these losers driving a BMW thinking you’re all that i’m clocking six figures a month piker you worry about back doors call them out ? I see your post your yo-yo
    Tell me more about your fake success story. You probably haven't seen six figures since you've been in the business. Actually I got rid of my BMW a few months ago but that's besides the point. Let me guess you got a Urus?
    Last edited by lets talk about it; 09-17-2021 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcaindustryveteran View Post
    John i agree with you and we do that as well. Unfortunately it seems one of the larger ones has a leak and seems the leads being sold off by a reseller......
    all depends on what you consider a reputable/ large funder. That means different things to different people
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

If you fund a deal with a funder, and, that funder sells off that deal through their own ISO they own or create because they want an early pay, is that considered stealing a deal? Is the ISO agreement protecting them by saying it's "our deal" once it's funded.

yes that is stealing a deal. If they want to sell it off they should contact the iso and ask them to try and move it. I have done this plenty of times for funders that asked me to move a deal
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234