Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

How does one know if leads you are given to call are opportune leads or ****ty UCCs

How do you know when your dialing ****ty lead lists ? and no matter how many dials you make you still come up with he same bad results? And then the broker says these are great leads you just need to make more dials...the proverbial reply of cheap broker who is not willing to spend money and provide good leads ?

Curious

sounds like your first day on the job - smile and keep dialing....

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by G2efunding.com View Post
    How do you know when your dialing ****ty lead lists ? and no matter how many dials you make you still come up with he same bad results? And then the broker says these are great leads you just need to make more dials...the proverbial reply of cheap broker who is not willing to spend money and provide good leads ?

Curious
    speak to your colleagues , if they are sending out apps than you suck or need to call more . If you all having the same bad responses , than it is the leads .
    Also a good gauge is what are the bad responses , is it sorry not interested or is it you are the tenth f...ing person to call me today and i closed my business ten years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    speak to your colleagues , if they are sending out apps than you suck or need to call more . If you all having the same bad responses , than it is the leads .
    Also a good gauge is what are the bad responses , is it sorry not interested or is it you are the tenth f...ing person to call me today and i closed my business ten years ago
    Thanks --a little of EVERYTHING ---- I work remotely so its difficult to gauge what the others in the office are doing - however i do get a lot of not int in capital --- stop calling me's/you guys keep calling me --- or not in business anymore - I believe this office is buying cheap uccs and getting people to make 150 dials a day to find that DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH' been dialing with them for two months following up even on my own time emails and cultivating after hours and Ive gotten a dozen submissions a couple of approvals smallies 4-5 k some 10-12k and those that got offers never took them or were denied by creepy lenders last minute who have their heads stuck so far up their proverbial asses they cant see the light in supporting small business lol

Quote Originally Posted by taylormadefunds View Post
    sounds like your first day on the job - smile and keep dialing....
    This is my 3,650th day however prior I was the one generating leads and giving my team great opps - my present day I know longer run my own shop and have reverted to bringing my experience to another broker so i can focus solely on sales - so I guess following their Lead (pardon the pun ) Im trying to assess the quality of these opportunities vs the many opportunities I use to produce for my team thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

This is my 3,650th day however prior I was the one generating leads and giving my team great opps - my present day I know longer run my own shop and have reverted to bringing my experience to another broker so i can focus solely on sales - so I guess following their Lead (pardon the pun ) Im trying to assess the quality of these opportunities vs the many opportunities I use to produce for my team thanks

What keeps you from generating your own leads for yourself?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Thanks --a little of EVERYTHING ---- I work remotely so its difficult to gauge what the others in the office are doing - however i do get a lot of not int in capital --- stop calling me's/you guys keep calling me --- or not in business anymore - I believe this office is buying cheap uccs and getting people to make 150 dials a day to find that DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH' been dialing with them for two months following up even on my own time emails and cultivating after hours and Ive gotten a dozen submissions a couple of approvals smallies 4-5 k some 10-12k and those that got offers never took them or were denied by creepy lenders last minute who have their heads stuck so far up their proverbial asses they cant see the light in supporting small business lol
    well if you ever looking to switch places , hit me up

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    What keeps you from generating your own leads for yourself?
    The whole purpose of working for someone else my thought was let them do all the leg work leads processing etc. and I can bring my expertise to cultivate and close the opportunities - that was the only reason I would work for another broker - if they cant provide opportunities then maybe I have to revert to going back and rebuild the team again at which point I have the ability to generate my own leads - Im mid career and thought of scaling down for myself - instead of the ongoing time and investment it takes to run a successful brokerage and building a team capitalize off my year of experience - I am a great value to a PROACTIVE agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    well if you ever looking to switch places , hit me up
    info@G2eFunding.com send me your contact info and I will send my credentials lets talk you never know until you turn over every rock thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

The whole purpose of working for someone else my thought was let them do all the leg work leads processing etc. and I can bring my expertise to cultivate and close the opportunities - that was the only reason I would work for another broker - if they cant provide opportunities then maybe I have to revert to going back and rebuild the team again at which point I have the ability to generate my own leads - Im mid career and thought of scaling down for myself - instead of the ongoing time and investment it takes to run a successful brokerage and building a team capitalize off my year of experience - I am a great value to a PROACTIVE agency.

Makes sense. It is a pain doing marketing full time AND then doing sales and follow ups full time as well, but it can work if the leads are layups. But it is best if you can do one side minimally, or have it set to auto-pilot, and then laser focus on just one thing.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Makes sense. It is a pain doing marketing full time AND then doing sales and follow ups full time as well, but it can work if the leads are layups. But it is best if you can do one side minimally, or have it set to auto-pilot, and then laser focus on just one thing.
    Staying focused and having a better work/ life balance -out of the office and off the screens for the day --- yes