Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aj equity-the worst of the worst

Beware of these guys. One of our merchants paid off over 2 months ago and has been asking for a zbl for 2 months now and they are refusing to send. Their tactics are disgusting. Every deal they fund is a scam flex deal. If you are an iso beware of these guys. Their offers look amazing on paper but if you really take a look at it all they do is give merchants 20 day deals. To not send a zbl to a merchant for 2 months after merchant paid off is outrageous.

Member Reputation points: 2462 Max Upsell's Avatar

BREAKING NEWS: Lender operating out of basement resorts to unethical business practices.
    Coming up later, a new groundbreaking government study detailing that every hour in Africa, 60 minutes goes by

More at 6PM on DailyFunder News
    If you know you know

Banned Reputation points: 12889

Quote Originally Posted by Max Upsell View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Lender operating out of basement resorts to unethical business practices.
    Coming up later, a new groundbreaking government study detailing that every hour in Africa, 60 minutes goes by

More at 6PM on DailyFunder News
    lol that was great

Senior Member Reputation points: 14313

When you see the 20 day term in your email, and then look at it on paper, the 20 day term looks different? And worse? My brain hurts. 20 day flex deal sounds better than 20 day deal though LOL

Senior Member Reputation points: 14313

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ View Post
    When you see the 20 day term in your email, and then look at it on paper, the 20 day term looks different? And worse? My brain hurts. 20 day flex deal sounds better than 20 day deal though LOL
    For example they will send you a 200k approval and it will be a flex deal broken down to 4 increments. The total deal will be 80 days but when you do the math its just 50k 20 days 4 times.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3610

they still exist lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PROVENTURE_CAP View Post
    Beware of these guys. One of our merchants paid off over 2 months ago and has been asking for a zbl for 2 months now and they are refusing to send. Their tactics are disgusting. Every deal they fund is a scam flex deal. If you are an iso beware of these guys. Their offers look amazing on paper but if you really take a look at it all they do is give merchants 20 day deals. To not send a zbl to a merchant for 2 months after merchant paid off is outrageous.
    AJ equity.......That's a blast from the past. I remember them pushing for iso's around 2018. They sucked then too!

Banned Reputation points: 12889

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    AJ equity.......That's a blast from the past. I remember them pushing for iso's around 2018. They sucked then too!
    You are officially the new Karen of this forum !!!! you must be the most negative person do you get a hard on by bashing people ?? get to work and fund deals

Quote Originally Posted by tonymotts View Post
    You are officially the new Karen of this forum !!!! you must be the most negative person do you get a hard on by bashing people ?? get to work and fund deals
    rooster-hen-chick-shooting-mother****ers-tshirt-design-pew-pew-madafakas-sarcastic-guns-farm-chi.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tonymotts View Post
    Not me big Tony but thank you. I just speak the truth. And yup funding daily. If you need a job let me know.

Wait, is this forum for those who handle their merchants with kitten gloves? Or defend the merchant for taking a "FLEX DEAL"? Its a great product for sales reps who wanna make money. If merchant behaves he gets all the clips, if not he doesnt. Anyone gonna start complaining about REVERSES now?
    SMFH

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Quote Originally Posted by onefournine View Post
    Wait, is this forum for those who handle their merchants with kitten gloves? Or defend the merchant for taking a "FLEX DEAL"? Its a great product for sales reps who wanna make money. If merchant behaves he gets all the clips, if not he doesnt. Anyone gonna start complaining about REVERSES now?
    SMFH
    the SEC doesn't seem to have an issue with Flex or Reverse deals - check out Par funding's receivership website

Yes. Any iso that puts their merchant on a reverse is a scumbag.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

Americans and their guns good communicating real pro communications in this should be a respected financial portal and i dont see the humor in your stupidy - please share

Quote Originally Posted by G2efunding.com View Post
    Americans and their guns good communicating real pro communications in this should be a respected financial portal and i dont see the humor in your stupidy - please share
    Huh? Next time you feel like you have a good point to make please type it in your native language and we will use Google translate to understand what your trying to say. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    the SEC doesn't seem to have an issue with Flex or Reverse deals - check out Par funding's receivership website
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_p View Post
    Yes. Any iso that puts their merchant on a reverse is a scumbag.
    Ben why do you feel it's a scumbag move if you can help the merchant with a more affordable payment? Yes the duration is now longer but the merchants payments would be less.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    Ben why do you feel it's a scumbag move if you can help the merchant with a more affordable payment? Yes the duration is now longer but the merchants payments would be less.
    because i take the risk on the merchant and will not be able to renew him/her if they go on a reverse. 95% of lenders out there would agree with me on this

**** SILVERLINE, GFE, G AND G, PERMIER AND ANY OTHER ASSHOLE RUINING MY DEALS

because i take the risk on the merchant and will not be able to renew him/her if they go on a reverse. 95% of lenders out there would agree with me on this

This makes no sense whatsoever. Reverse helps funding company get paid by giving merchant savings.

Quote Originally Posted by PROVENTURE_CAP View Post
    This makes no sense whatsoever. Reverse helps funding company get paid by giving merchant savings.
    Yes it helps me get paid and thats great but I can't renew the merchant. I don't see how that makes no sense.

If the merchant can't make payments to you then you cant renew him either

Member Reputation points: 3414

Obviously it sucks when your deal gets put into a reverse and can't renew but I'd rather the deal go into a reverse and they make their payments than a default.
    Eric Christensen
    ISO Relationship Manager
    Torro

eric.christensen@torro.com
    (801)-441-7958

Quote Originally Posted by ectorro View Post
    Obviously it sucks when your deal gets put into a reverse and can't renew but I'd rather the deal go into a reverse and they make their payments than a default.
    if my deal gets stacked up and starts taking those dog **** 30 day deals then obviously i would hope that he gets on a reverse so i can get out of the deal. im talking about my 2014 active deals that dont even need a reverse. it totally blows that i get bullied out of them. That being said, i like u guys over at Torro and i hope u crush it this month.

Member Reputation points: 3414

if my deal gets stacked up and starts taking those dog **** 30 day deals then obviously i would hope that he gets on a reverse so i can get out of the deal. im talking about my 2014 active deals that dont even need a reverse. it totally blows that i get bullied out of them. That being said, i like u guys over at Torro and i hope u crush it this month.
    Appreciate that.
    Eric Christensen
    ISO Relationship Manager
    Torro

eric.christensen@torro.com
    (801)-441-7958