Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Best residuals and customer service

I've been with North American Bancard and Integrity Payment Systems for several years now and wanted to know if there are new players out there that have an exceptional program for Agents. I don't need cash advance funders to split with them because I mostly sell ACH advances and loans nowadays. I'm looking to aggressively grow my processing book and don't necessarily want to keep all my eggs in one basket. NAB pays great residuals but when you need to call someone there for customer service you'll be waiting for 30 minutes or more. I'm looking for quick and responsive support. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 05-09-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

my favorite has always been benchmark, however all these cc processing make everything so confusing it is hard to tell who gives you the most money

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

you need to know what Interchange rates are vis a vis, what the processing company's buy rate is. It's a mark up game from there.

Then you might run into a different CC processor out there, who runs their own buckets, and can deliver lower rates (not looking at cash advances), so the merchant might sign on with you, then flip in 6 months to a year, if not sooner.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Best residuals and customer service

if you think the MCA industry is oversaturated the merchant processing business is ridiculously oversaturated, it's so easy for merchant to cancel and switch to another processor there's typically a $250 cancellation clause........the bigger guys have developed a new system For instance with restaurants - the merchant processing company will go in and say Hey will buy you a new micros POS system for signing up with us or a new hood if you need it, and if you ever decide to cancel the clause in their contract is the price of the POS or Hood therefore they have zero cancellations because nobody wants to pay them back 10 or $15,000.

You have to also remember that these merchant processing companies have call centers filled with about fifty or a hundred agents hammering the phones all day so you're really up against the wall
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    Jerry@insourcefunding.net | insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Yes it's incredibly competitive but I'm still landing 2 to 3 processing accounts per month. This is all from face to face selling and referrals. These guys are not as quick to switch when you schedule period visits to check how they're doing. The call center model is so played out right now. It's all about personal relationships.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I've been with North American Bancard and Integrity Payment Systems for several years now and wanted to know if there are new players out there that have an exceptional program for Agents. I don't need cash advance funders to split with them because I mostly sell ACH advances and loans nowadays. I'm looking to aggressively grow my processing book and don't necessarily want to keep all my eggs in one basket. NAB pays great residuals but when you need to call someone there for customer service you'll be waiting for 30 minutes or more. I'm looking for quick and responsive support. Any suggestions?
    If you are interested in the B2B market and want an processor that can approve accounts up to 15 Million
    AT up to 5K - future deliver less than 30 days - I can provide an attractive Schedule A plus you will earn money on the Virtual Terminal / Gateway

Call me to discuss.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Member Reputation points: 32

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Hi MCNetwork,

BMS is known for our exceptional in-house customer service for our clients. We also have an ISO support team dedicated to assisting reps with closing accounts. Please reach out at your convenience and see for yourself.
    Thank you,

Perry Chen

D: 212.819.0499
    M: 917.754.8435
    E: perry@clearach.com
    W: www.clearach.com