Edirex
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Edirex

Anyone have experience buying leads from these guys? They claim to be producing 10-20,000 leads per month and been around for 6 years but I haven't seen any reviews on them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

they are sold over and over and over ....... again

Michael I, you've used them in the past?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

yes, i actually used them because one of the lead source i was using tracked back to them being the source. they sell it to 5 people at once . issue is the other 4 are lead providers that were selling to another 5 each

Thanks for the feedback

Karen37a
    http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...ee-ucc-search/

Free Ucc Search if you are new until you find a good lead source

Michael,

I handle most of the sales and account setup/support for eDirex. As part of my due diligence when bringing on new lead buyers, I do my best to make sure they are a legitimate lender or broker and not a lead reseller to prevent exactly what you just described.

If you don't mind sharing who you received leads from that were supposedly getting them from us first, i'd appreciate it.

I've been with eDirex for 4 years and the company has been generating and aggregating data in the business loan/MCA space for about 8 years. In my opinion we are pretty conservative with the data compared to most lead companies out there that will sell it as many times as someone will buy it. It doesn't really do any favors to lead buyers, to the merchant, or to our ability to retain long term customers to send out the same data to dozens of MCA companies.

It is true, in our "shared" lead program we will sell a lead to a maximum of 5 lead buyers at once, however that is just a maximum. In reality, many leads come through our system and match with less than 5 buyers. It really depends on the time of day, time of the month, parameters of the lead (sales, business age, credit, etc.)