Virtual Sales Assistant that can do the work of 20 Openers Looking For Work - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Reputation points: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Artificial Intelligence View Post
    This is not Avatar call technology this is over email. Its the only two way email Communication system out there.
    Conversica appears to the customer as a human being. That perception increases response rates dramatically. This works for one thousand to hundreds of thousands of leads with machine persistence and accuracy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

Conversica absolutely works. That being said, I would recommend starting with only 1 or 2 conversation paths and tweaking/adding as you go. My top 3 are:

1- New clients (Auto enroll into Conversica after certain conditions are met --5 phone calls without movement, no signed app within 1 week etc etc).
    2-Prospective clients (Second conversation path once completing the first).
    3-Renewal Clients (Once again conditional based on either # of calls, general renewal eligibility, or simply no contact with one of your reps for a specific amount of time- 1-2 months etc).

While its slightly pricey it absolutely has a positive impact on lowering your CPA, ideally in conjunction with other email marketing/drip software. Definitely recommended.

Banned Reputation points: 589

Quote Originally Posted by FundingCzar View Post
    Conversica absolutely works. That being said, I would recommend starting with only 1 or 2 conversation paths and tweaking/adding as you go. My top 3 are:

1- New clients (Auto enroll into Conversica after certain conditions are met --5 phone calls without movement, no signed app within 1 week etc etc).
    2-Prospective clients (Second conversation path once completing the first).
    3-Renewal Clients (Once again conditional based on either # of calls, general renewal eligibility, or simply no contact with one of your reps for a specific amount of time- 1-2 months etc).

While its slightly pricey it absolutely has a positive impact on lowering your CPA, ideally in conjunction with other email marketing/drip software. Definitely recommended.
    Thank You FundingCzar!

Safe to say at this point that Conversica works in the Funding space. Isn't it time for those of you who haven't seen it to request a demo?

Call me at 347-770-0885 or email at cmoeller@conversica.com to set one up!