Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 4807

Looking for a legit processing account for a Kratom vendor

I have a friend who has been selling Kratom online for a couple years. Great guy. He just got kicked off his current processing platform and needs help. Kratom is a 100% legal herbal product and is imported from SE Asia. It's in a grey area but there are currently zero laws against importing it and selling it.

It would be a pretty good sized account too. One thing he wants is a legit processor with an internet gateway and is willing to pay the fees for a high risk account. What he doesn't want is some processing ISO to lie about the business type to the acquiring bank and then get shut down.

Any ideas here?

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by Finance1 View Post
    I have a friend who has been selling Kratom online for a couple years. Great guy. He just got kicked off his current processing platform and needs help. Kratom is a 100% legal herbal product and is imported from SE Asia. It's in a grey area but there are currently zero laws against importing it and selling it.

It would be a pretty good sized account too. One thing he wants is a legit processor with an internet gateway and is willing to pay the fees for a high risk account. What he doesn't want is some processing ISO to lie about the business type to the acquiring bank and then get shut down.

Any ideas here?
    Yes, call me - We have an Electronic Payment Solution.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Have you found merchant processing for your client yet? We have real merchant accounts available from our overseas bank partners and can offer you a good split.

Please advise
    Thank you
    Adam
    424-281-7918 or email me at USA.bts@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by Finance1 View Post

Any ideas here?
    Did you find a real solution?
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

if you are looking to remove the addiction and to get rid of the drugs like cocaine and morphine buy the red vein kratom from the best dealer in the united states