Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2995 Matrix1's Avatar

How quickly we forget

Lenders!!! And I know you're out there. What do you actually do with the merchants file after they have paid you off and ask for a zero balance letter? All the stipulations, all the back-and-forth. All of this just goes out the window. If my merchant paid you off. And he has another advance and he waits to pay that one off and then comes back to renew with you. Why are we going through the same things that we went through the first time. OK a site visit I get it maybe something changed in the business. That makes sense. But the two days it took you to figure out that the bank itself changed names. Do we really have to go through that again. And then you dig even further and find something completely new about taxes that has nothing to do with them even. Just seems like you guys are making it harder and harder and killing deal so easily now. A merchant used to get paid every 15 days but now it's every 30 days. Deal dead!!! You actually made me ask my merchant if he is making his child-support payments and he has had his kid for over 25 years, his kid is 29 now. Really guys??? Again we're all supposed to be on the same team here or against these debt reconstruction companies and these back door companies. Don't take that **** out on Real brokers coming back and renewing with a fantastic client who's never missed a payment with you, he paid you off. And I understand every situation is different.
    OK rant over TGIF guys I hope everyone has a great day and great weekend

Banned Reputation points: 17587

why doesn't any of that sound the least bit surprising...haha.

How quickly we forget

I agree, this is a little ridiculous. Here at Yellowstone as far as stips all we need for funding is a driver's license, void check, and proof of EIN, nothing more. Being that we have about 15 in house funders, if a merchant goes from Funder A, pays in full, and then a month later merchant comes back to Funder B we will probably need those 3 items again, but we will never ask you for anything additional. If you're looking for a place to get your deals funded quickly with minimal stips, please feel free to reach out.
    Anthony
    Senior Funding Coordinator
    Anthony@fundersconnect.com
    Direct: 201-523-2596
    Fundersconnect Is An Approved Vendor of Delta Bridge Funding Products

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

winning answer i got when i asked the merchant about the child support.
    i only have one son and he is the other 50% owner of this business tell underwriting to call him back

Lol

Yellstone

Also Anthony, I am with Yellowstone our rep there is awesome you guys get my deals funded quickly and faster than mostly anyone out there so I will be the first person to say i am a happy customer
    Last edited by Matrix1; 04-22-2017 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Misspelled words using phone