Stips
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2995 Matrix1's Avatar

Stips

A situation that I keep running into and I'll give you an example. Let's say I have a merchant and I get them $150,000 offer. I'll use "Rapid". Now obviously they require a lot of stips. Between balance sheets, P&L's, tax returns as well as others. Now during this process of getting everything in as we all know most of the time these merchants don't have everything ready but as you're getting everything in there's always going to be another broker that offers them $74,000 and the only stips needed or basically the drivers license, void check and a tax return. So by the time I finally get to the point where I've gotten all the stips in and we do login. Usually without them even telling you they picked up funding within that amount of time.
    I'm starting to think it's worth just not getting the large amount and dealing with all of the stips and just going with the 74,000 and getting the deal done before all these other brokers who are obviously calling him offer him the money with such an easier process and of course they usually are going to take it.
    Is it worth it to just go that route? You can tell the merchant 1 million times do not pick up any funding during this process or it's going to kill the deal. But how often do they actually listen?

Karen37a
    95%

Senior Member Reputation points: 64

Stips

Tell them from the beginning. Offer them less with no stips and more with stips so the client stays with you and knows he has two options with just one person.

Mike@samsonfunding.com
    347-492-1801

Senior Member Reputation points: 2995 Matrix1's Avatar

That's exactly the direction I'm going to start taking at first I thought about just going with the lower number and not even bringing it up but giving both options is obviously the way to go and that's what I'm gonna do from now on because it's not worth the risk of trying to get everything in and you know somebody's calling him and giving him less money with a drivers license and a void check