New but not really new at all
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2995 Matrix1's Avatar

New but not really new at all

I would like to make another point I have worked in investments for the last 20 years my main thing was stocks private placements raising equity on Stocks at about to go public on the stock market I've been in cash and Vance for the last two years and I do exceptionally well but in all honestly I'd like to do better based in this business so yes I am open to criticism and I want to do better I don't want to be a pain in the ass piece of **** I don't want to stack anybody I want to do it the right way. I've read every single thread in this group so to speak there is one person I thought about contacting her name is Karen I know it's not her real name but I also know that there are real people in this group so my curiosity has led me to believe if I continue to get myself out there I will make connections and that's what it's all about because in my opinion it just seems like if you don't have any contacts in this business you are nobody and I guess it's like the stock business in that regard but I also know if I stick to my guns I'll find somebody who's willing to open the doors and let me find what I'm looking for don't be afraid to contact me and talk to me again it's a Gmail account and I apologize for that but you have to give me a chance to start somewhere

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix1 View Post
    I would like to make another point I have worked in investments for the last 20 years my main thing was stocks private placements raising equity on Stocks at about to go public on the stock market I've been in cash and Vance for the last two years and I do exceptionally well but in all honestly I'd like to do better based in this business so yes I am open to criticism and I want to do better I don't want to be a pain in the ass piece of **** I don't want to stack anybody I want to do it the right way. I've read every single thread in this group so to speak there is one person I thought about contacting her name is Karen I know it's not her real name but I also know that there are real people in this group so my curiosity has led me to believe if I continue to get myself out there I will make connections and that's what it's all about because in my opinion it just seems like if you don't have any contacts in this business you are nobody and I guess it's like the stock business in that regard but I also know if I stick to my guns I'll find somebody who's willing to open the doors and let me find what I'm looking for don't be afraid to contact me and talk to me again it's a Gmail account and I apologize for that but you have to give me a chance to start somewhere

Thanks. I left a message.