Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Cool Deal Bin Rules

This sub-forum is intended to best serve members who are seeking a home for their deal(s). Let the insiders and lenders come to you here. Post as much information about the deal as you can.

Do not publish an applicant's sensitive information such as their social security #.

Update: 10/1/14
    Buyer Beware. DailyFunder does not authenticate forum members. Please conduct your own due diligence before engaging in any transactions or business relationships.

Caveat Emptor

Update: 10/24/15 - Going forward all solicitors (whether selling a product/service or asking for deals) must disclose their physical address, phone number and company name. This can be visible in the post itself or on an accompanying website. If it's not on one or both, the post may be deleted and the user banned. Free e-mail addresses are highly discouraged.

This rule is being implemented to improve the user experience on the forum.

Exceptions may be granted but in general, please adhere to this policy.
    Last edited by admin; 10-24-2015 at 08:33 PM.

Kudos to the DailyFunder team for setting this up. I believe someone recommended this to him earlier this week, and within 48 hours here it is ready to go.

Senior Member Reputation points: 983 Joseph Esparza's Avatar

Nice job with this...there may even be room for a guideline thread, so ISOs know where to go for what and for whom.
    Joe Esparza
    FUNDKITE
    "FinTech High-Risk Funding Table"
    joseph.e@fundkite.com | 929.999.2700x1008

Deal Bin Rules

That's why Sean and David Rock!!

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    That's why Sean and David Rock!!
    No disagreement here!

Nice idea!

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Best idea ever. Now let's all fight over deals IN PUBLIC!

Jokes aside... There's obviously huge value in this subforum.

We have many resources for working capital. Call Mary@337-501-8833

Noob Reputation points: 10

I have a merchant who has 5 positions and is wanting to do some type of consolidation to lower the number of advances he currently has. Is there anyone who would like to review this file and see if they would be willing to help?

Thank you.

Noob Reputation points: 10

I have a merchant who has 5 positions and is wanting to do some type of consolidation to lower the number of advances he currently has. Is there anyone who would like to review this file and see if they would be willing to help?

Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Consolidations as it stands right now-

The risk is high and if there is nothing to "hold" onto, it will probably be declined. Consolidations are on a case by case basis and it depends on credit, location, revenue, loss, time in business... pretty much the basic key factors of a regular loan but with a little more research and risk.

With that being said- There are companies that will help in certain situations like Nu Look, but if you are talking about a company that is growing (doesn't have to be significant but shows new projects or revenue coming in) and have a service/product that is concrete, I have no problem going over it with the Sales/Broker/Adviser and pointing you in the right direction.

Since January of this year I've helped close over 3.2 M in "consolidation" type situations where the company was able to pay-off, get in a longer term, collateralize, or just put the right players together to syndicate and create terms that are more comfortable for the merchant.

The need is there and the requests are growing and I will say that 90% need A LOT of work or can't get done without credit help or just an overall clean up. People start businesses and have no direction or financial advisory which in turn, creates messes that need to be cleaned up.

Feel free to email me a short summary of what is going on, numbers, goals, problems (be honest and push your merchant to be honest from day 1) and I will help you get it done.

Admin@sendto.capital
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

I would love to take a look at it Charles @ 848-333-5421

Member Reputation points: 10

Yes.. I can help consolidate and assist you with getting the merchant what they are looking for. Give me a call to discuss in detail 646-774-3381.

Regards,
    Ron Mobley

World Business Lenders give me a sense of what this business brings up in your mind?

10/24/15 - Going forward all solicitors (whether selling a product/service or asking for deals) must disclose their physical address, phone number and company name. This can be visible in the post itself or on an accompanying website. If it's not on one or both, the post may be deleted and the user banned. Free e-mail addresses are highly discouraged.

This rule is being implemented to improve the user experience on the forum.

Exceptions may be granted but in general, please adhere to this policy.

There is a promotions sub-forum if you want to announce your company's offerings. If you post general solicitations here via a new thread, you may be banned on the spot. Thank you.