Large Deals ($1M+) Help
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 739 TB-Commercial's Avatar

Wink Large Deals ($1M+) Help

Hi all!

So I've been receiving A Paper clients lately that are seeking $1m+. (800 credit, no current advances, etc...) The issue is they need it right away, as in MCA fast. (few days to a week at most) Would anyone mind helping me compile a list of funders that can (and actually do) go that high? (if it's even possible) I do realize they can go to a bank, and they do as well. But I was just wondering if there actually existed any options in this space that I don't know about.

Thank you all in advance.

Here's what I have so far, and please correct me if I am wrong:

BFS: $1M
    Pearl: $750k

Thanks guys!

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

World Business Lenders can put together deals up to $2MM, and if you are flexible with your commissions, we can structure deals with some of the lowest rates in the industry. Please feel free to reach out at any time and I can send you our guidelines.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Thank you Zach!

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

TB Commercial,

We can also be a great option for you when you have to piece together more than 1 deal to hit a certain funding amount for the merchant. Our ONLY stips required upon funding are a driver's license, void check, and business license. If you are not currently working with anyone ever here at Yellowstone and would like to discuss further, please feel free to reach out.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Quote Originally Posted by TB-Commercial View Post
    Hi all!

So I've been receiving A Paper clients lately that are seeking $1m+. (800 credit, no current advances, etc...) The issue is they need it right away, as in MCA fast. (few days to a week at most) Would anyone mind helping me compile a list of funders that can (and actually do) go that high? (if it's even possible) I do realize they can go to a bank, and they do as well. But I was just wondering if there actually existed any options in this space that I don't know about.

Thanks guys!
    TB,

We offer factoring and asset based lines of credit. We can fund facilities as small as $500K and go well over $20Mil. It usually takes 2 - 4 weeks to fund a deal from first conversation with the prospect. We can move faster, but are typically waiting on the client.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    TB,

We offer factoring and asset based lines of credit. We can fund facilities as small as $500K and go well over $20Mil. It usually takes 2 - 4 weeks to fund a deal from first conversation with the prospect. We can move faster, but are typically waiting on the client.
    Oh....I should add....I don't think anyone on this board has a lower cost of funds than us....

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Hi all!

Thanks guys!
    The cost of capital is going to have a huge difference between BFS and Pearl.

With having been said, if they're OK with 7-14 day funding period, and their AR is strong, I'd hit-up Crestmark Bank and establish a LOC of factoring facility. A cash advance for companies like these is incredibly wasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Oh....I should add....I don't think anyone on this board has a lower cost of funds than us....
    Going to have to agree with this, even though I don't know much about Kevin's programs. While some of the guys above say they can fund it (and they can) the costs of funding are going to be through-the-roof. Big difference between a line or factoring, and a cash advance (especially offered by the high-risk funders). Save the client a ton of money and tell them to have patience and get a healthier facility. If you've gotta do an advance, go with BFS well before going with a Pearl-type.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Going to have to agree with this, even though I don't know much about Kevin's programs. While some of the guys above say they can fund it (and they can) the costs of funding are going to be through-the-roof. Big difference between a line or factoring, and a cash advance (especially offered by the high-risk funders). Save the client a ton of money and tell them to have patience and get a healthier facility. If you've gotta do an advance, go with BFS well before going with a Pearl-type.
    Westcoast,

We are typically more aggressive, cost effective, and larger than most.....including Crestmark.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    A cash advance for companies like these is incredibly wasteful.
    Thanks guys. And WestCoast I agree very much. I always assume there's a reason behind why files like this come across my desk, but in going through some of them I've noticed they genuinely are A+ paper, but just don't want to wait. In my opinion, they could go from A to C very quickly with this mindset. But I'd rather do my best to steer them in the cheapest route I can find, while still getting it done as close to the time frame as they require, you know?
    Last edited by TB-Commercial; 03-15-2017 at 04:10 PM. Reason: grammar

Thanks guys. And WestCoast I agree very much. I always assume there's a reason behind why files like this come across my desk, but in going through some of them I've noticed they genuinely are A+ paper, but just don't want to wait. In my opinion, they could go from A to C very quickly with this mindset. But I'd rather do my best to steer them in the cheapest route I can find, while still getting it done as close to the time frame as they require, you know?
    561-623-1872 is my direct kevin.henry@seacoastbf.com

Thanks Kevin and everyone else. So I'm assuming there are no MCA's that actually can fund $1m...

Thanks Kevin and everyone else. So I'm assuming there are no MCA's that actually can fund $1m...
    Not sure..... You might be better served discovering an asset based lender that can move quickly and handle size

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

I have at least one that does up to 4MM. PM'd you.

BFS is probably your best shot for a cash advance.

Let's talk

I have a solid funder who can handle these deals. Let's talk!

I have a solution for you and your clients. feel free to reach out to me directly.

844-699-1400

Ask for Joseph.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

7 figure loc

I agree with Kevin, however, if for some reason Kevin turns the deal down we would like to take a look. We're flexible and fast and have lots of experience with 7 figure transactions.

Bob Shaw | Iron Horse Credit, LLC
    Iron Horse Credit, LLC fka Delancey Funding

721 Cornell Road, Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
    d: 734-929-3800
    c: 734-395-0844
    e: rshaw@ironhorsecredit.com

Hi all!

Thanks guys!

1M funding

Hi all!

Thanks guys!
    Platinum can, we have no set funding cap and accounts already set up with over a million in funding. rrodda@platinumrfg.com send me an email if you would like to be signed up. I can send you our iso. agreement and answer and other questions

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Large Deals ($1M+) Help

9me interesting point about Crestmark. I believe they are the only US bank that started as a factoring company.
    Bob

Senior Member Reputation points: 105

Large Deals ($1M+) Help

If the cash flow, credit and collateral are there, we can move very quickly for well qualified borrowers.

Take a few minutes and give me a call to discuss.

Sean
    LiftForward
    Sean@liftforward.com

Banned Reputation points: 10

If any of your clients don't mind waiting 4-6 weeks these are the specs of what my Fund does...

- Term up to 4 years
    - Loan's 500K - 25mm
    - Rate Mid to High Teens