Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Quote Originally Posted by MCA LEAD KING View Post
    As everyone is sitting here making up story's we're doing good business as a lead vendor and signed up 5 ISO's and lenders on daily funder so keep tweeting little birds.
    Thank you for that!!! This space is too saturated anyways

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

As everyone is sitting here making up story's we're doing good business as a lead vendor and signed up 5 ISO's and lenders on daily funder so keep tweeting little birds.
    and i am here doing good business as an iso and have no need to sell my leads. Good luck buddy

Senior Member Reputation points: 99227 ridextreme's Avatar

If I had too many "great" leads to handle as an ISO, I would make a good business decision and hire more staff, not sell off my extra business for pennies on the dollar of what I could make on it if I kept it in house.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Livebusinessleads.com is trusted in offering premium live business transfers anything from MCA transfers, MCA aged leads, Merchant processing data, and more. Pricing is based off the volume of your purchase. Order minimum starts at 50 live transfers, and up.

Lead info:

- Transfers convert anywhere from 15-30%
    - Leads are scrubbed against the DNC/Cell#s
    - Pay for only valid leads regardless of buffer time
    - 60 second buffers
    - Personal assigned account manager

Leads pricing:

*Aged MCA data starts @ .50 cents a record these are not UCC leads these are leads that were transferred 4 months ago or older. All you have to do is make a manager follow up call and say your following up our last conversation in reference to a business loan, and go for the app. Leads will bring in apps guaranteed or your money back.

* Live MCA transfers to your call center prices range $40-$55 depends on the volume, script filters, and compliance scrubbing to avoid speaking to professional litigators. 60 second buffers.

* Facebook marketing ad campaigns are the most affordable and effective way to drive traffic to a landing page or even to your 800#. But takes allot of technique, and skill daily to deliver results
    . For only $995 we will create attractive ads that work, and landing pages all you have to do is pay for the enrollment, and the set a monthly Facebook marketing budget then be prepared to get opt in leads from Facebook today!

For more elaborate details call us today @ 800-805-1836 or email us at info@livebusinessleads.com

This belongs in the "promotions" section of this forum
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Dear Sir,

I am a Nigerian prince, I mean King, with the greatest MCA leads -- leads so great I can not handle the business volume. Therefore, sir, I am offering you the fantastic opportunity to buy this business volume off of me for the small price of $10,000 United States Dollars. I want you start off with a small investment so I can prove myself to you.

Thank you,

King MCA Leadwe

"Trusted MCA data" -- your a contradiction off the bat!

How in God's name can u expect an ISO to buy off you when you are an MCA company yourself!!! LMFAO!

Nice try getting rid of the "trash" you can't get a deal with and pass it on to the next guy -- to recover a % of your costs!