Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Reputation points: 88

Micro deals

We just closed a round of financing that has been allocated for micro deals ($1,500 - $5,000 funded)

Any industry, any position, any credit score

Minimum 3 months TIB, $5K average deposit volume

8% commission across the board (initial/renewal)

Syndication available up to 100%

Call or email for more information or for an ISO agreement

Sydney Capital Fund LP | Syd Capital
    7950 NW 53rd Street
    Miami, Florida 33166
    T (305) 414-1988 | info@sydcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

What are the qualifications and what type of deal do you give ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    What are the qualifications and what type of deal do you give ?
    No sole-props, minimum 3 months TIB, $5K average deposit volume, and no prior MCA default.

Terms vary based on risk parameters, with initial approvals generally ranging from 1.35-1.50, 60-120 days.
    Regards,

Syd Capital
    info@sydcapital.com

How many positions do you go out?

You may want to finish your website or at least put your name in the signature...I have plenty of deals that match that description.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by SydCapital View Post
    We just closed a round of financing that has been allocated for micro deals ($1,500 - $5,000 funded)

7950 NW 53rd Street
    Miami, Florida 33166
    Quick questions:

- Why is your website at www.sydcapital.com not finished?

- You are indeed a direct funder correct? Or are you in actuality a broker?

- How much volume have you already done?

- Why is it that when I Google you, literally nothing comes up?

- Are you incorporated in Florida? Why is it that you don't come up at all in a Florida Business Entity Search? http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...nSearch/ByName

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasF View Post
    How many positions do you go out?
    We have no fixed limit

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Quick questions:

- Why is your website at www.sydcapital.com not finished?

- You are indeed a direct funder correct? Or are you in actuality a broker?

- How much volume have you already done?

- Why is it that when I Google you, literally nothing comes up?

- Are you incorporated in Florida? Why is it that you don't come up at all in a Florida Business Entity Search? http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...nSearch/ByName

- Why is your website at www.sydcapital.com not finished? Jumped the gun a little to start submissions flow; also, we don't originate internally or market directly to merchants, so our web presence has been low on the priority list. All that really matters is how we put out our money, how we collect, and how we treat the people who send us deals. Basic site should be finished shortly.

- You are indeed a direct funder correct? Or are you in actuality a broker? We are most definitely a direct funder.

- How much volume have you already done? I'm not going to publish that information. Historically, not much on our own paper, but with this new influx of liquidity we anticipate doing lot of deals going forward.

- Why is it that when I Google you, literally nothing comes up? I don't work for Google so I can't answer that, sorry

- Are you incorporated in Florida? Why is it that you don't come up at all in a Florida Business Entity Search? Our company is not domesticated in the state of Florida.
    Regards,

Syd Capital
    info@sydcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Historically, not much on our own paper, but with this new influx of liquidity we anticipate doing lot of deals going forward.[/B]
    When you say "not much of our own paper" whose paper were you dealing with before? Were you brokering?

I don't work for Google so I can't answer that, sorry [/B]
    You should be able to answer that. The only reason nothing shows up on Google is because there's literally nothing on the internet about you.

Our company is not domesticated in the state of Florida.[/B]
    What state is your company incorporated in?

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

Historically, not much on our own paper, but with this new influx of liquidity we anticipate doing lot of deals going forward.
    Translation:

We don't have any material experience, especially around servicing and collections, but we have a lot of OPM that we are going to blow through while we try to learn.
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

ISO's and funders doing these kinds of deals must have some kind of patience.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    When you say "not much of our own paper" whose paper were you dealing with before? Were you brokering?
    Most of our funding to date has been through syndication on other platforms; we have also been funding deals on our own paper, just not a significant volume as of yet.

You should be able to answer that. The only reason nothing shows up on Google is because there's literally nothing on the internet about you.
    I mean, what was the point of the question? To imply that we aren't legitimate because he can't find anything on us through a Google search? I gave a playful response because the answer to the question is pretty obvious - nothing shows up on Google about us because there's nothing on the internet about us. So the appropriate question should have been, Why isn't there anything on the internet about you? This question also has an obvious answer - because we're a relatively new company. There's also the old adage, No news is good news. If there's nothing on the internet about us, that means there's nothing BAD on the internet about us.

I get that you want to vet anybody who comes on here claiming to be a funder and soliciting deal submissions. I'm relatively confident that nobody will have anything bad to say about us as we establish more relationships and fund more paper.

What state is your company incorporated in?
    We are a limited partnership, we aren't incorporated. But in anticipation of your follow up question, we are domiciled in the state of Delaware.
    Regards,

Syd Capital
    info@sydcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

Guys be nice...for all you know they will come a power house and you will need them in the future. I did not always have 40 salaried employees.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

definitely a need for a micro loan out there. Not sure what a guy will gain by stealing a a loan that size . most of my reps wont even bother bringing in anyone doing less then 10-15k .
    syd
    how fast can you fund and do you have doc you sign?

Senior Member Reputation points: 23750

Syd,

Florida statute 608.501 §1 states that a foreign LLC cannot conduct business within Florida until it files all the necessary paperwork

Might want to run the above through an attorney or accountant because I believe you still have to file as a foreign entity via sunbiz.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    definitely a need for a micro loan out there. Not sure what a guy will gain by stealing a a loan that size . most of my reps wont even bother bringing in anyone doing less then 10-15k .
    syd
    how fast can you fund and do you have doc you sign?
    We can fund within 24 hours. On some files we require a COJ (original) but will fund in transit. And yes, we do have DocuSign for the contracts (excluding COJ).
    Regards,

Syd Capital
    info@sydcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by MCA View Post
    Syd,

Florida statute 608.501 §1 states that a foreign LLC cannot conduct business within Florida until it files all the necessary paperwork

Might want to run the above through an attorney or accountant because I believe you still have to file as a foreign entity via sunbiz.
    Thanks for pointing that out. If and when I ever form an LLC and conduct business in the state of Florida, I will keep that in mind. However, the provisions of that statute do not apply to our company, as it is not an LLC. Thank you for your concern however.
    Last edited by SydCapital; 02-10-2017 at 11:06 AM. Reason: typo
    Regards,

Syd Capital
    info@sydcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

Thanks for pointing that out. If and when I ever form an LLC and conduct business in the state of Florida, I will keep that in mind. However, the provisions of that statute do not apply to our company, as it is not an LLC. Thank you for your concern however.
    "Pursuant to s. 620.1902(2), F.S., a foreign limited partnership or limited liability limited partnership shall deliver a certificate ofexistence or a record of similar import signed by the Department of State or other official having custody of the entity’s publicly filedrecords in the state or other jurisdiction under whose law the foreign limited partnership or limited liability limited partnership isorganized, dated not more than 90 days prior to the delivery of the application.

Pursuant to Chapter 620, Florida Statutes, every legal or commercial business entity listed as a general partner on the attachedapplication must have an active registration or filing on file with the Florida Department of State before the application can beprocessed by this office."

Are you so arrogant to think that you don't need to register with FL SOS or just dumb?
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

Guys,

This aggression will NOT stand. - The Dude. (or Duder).
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 3250

love the way you handle this!!!

Most of our funding to date has been through syndication on other platforms; we have also been funding deals on our own paper, just not a significant volume as of yet. .... I mean, what was the point of the question? To imply that we aren't legitimate because he can't find anything on us through a Google search?
    Yes, that's exactly the point. Even companies that have been syndicating have some sort of internet footprint. A Yellowpage listing. Something. So if you cant spend 2 minutes to make basic pages, expect people to be skeptical.

And how lazy/cheap do you have to be to not finish your website? All while calling yourself a ........ "funding platform". On your "funding platform" you claim you offer monthly payments. Really? Do you really offer monthly payments?

Also, you claimed your website wasn't finished because you "Jumped the gun a little to start submissions flow." But here's the thing: your "funding platform" has a 2015 copyright? Its now 2017. After 2 years you've only managed to create a single page website? Didn't you just claim you didn't finish the website because you were in a rush to fund?

And how come your address comes back to a virtual office in Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by CreditGuy View Post
    "Pursuant to s. 620.1902(2), F.S., a foreign limited partnership or limited liability limited partnership shall deliver a certificate ofexistence or a record of similar import signed by the Department of State or other official having custody of the entity’s publicly filedrecords in the state or other jurisdiction under whose law the foreign limited partnership or limited liability limited partnership isorganized, dated not more than 90 days prior to the delivery of the application.

Pursuant to Chapter 620, Florida Statutes, every legal or commercial business entity listed as a general partner on the attachedapplication must have an active registration or filing on file with the Florida Department of State before the application can beprocessed by this office."

Are you so arrogant to think that you don't need to register with FL SOS or just dumb?
    OMG! That's it! You've found the smoking gun! We're finished! CreditGuy looked up another statute and appears to have proven that our company is illegitimate, because clearly he know everything!
    [sarcasm added]

My friend, don't you have deals to close, or at least something remotely more productive to do with your time than surf the SunBiz website and try to poke holes in our business? We are well aware of what the legal requirements are for our company, and I assure you we're in full compliance thereof. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to play attorney and advise us on how to run our business. The arrogant/dumb comment was also a nice touch.

Look, if anybody wants to send us files, feel free to do so. We've provided more than enough information on our guidelines and our company. If you're afraid we're going to steal your $2,000 deal or otherwise don't feel comfortable doing business with us, well that's fine too. But we don't have time to keep responding to nonsense all day. We posted this in good faith hoping to provide another channel for ISOs to fund difficult deals or monetize their declines. There's nothing wrong with a little scrutiny and DD, but this is getting a little ridiculous.
    Regards,

Syd Capital
    info@sydcapital.com

We can fund within 24 hours. On some files we require a COJ (original) but will fund in transit. And yes, we do have DocuSign for the contracts (excluding COJ).
    yeah there is the deal killer for me .to much headache to make $120

I love the explainer you provide on the products you offer on the front page introduction:

"LARGE DEALS
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipis elit. Suspendisse venenatis mi et risus fringilla, sit amet posuere rhoncus." - http://sydcapital.com/

Very informative.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50566 ADiamond's Avatar

7950 NW 53rd Street
    Miami, Florida 33166
    are you taking outside syndication on these micro deals? private message please
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by MCA View Post
    Syd,

We are not lawyers and may be best to refrain from providing legal advice
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111