Kennedy Funding Financial
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Anyone have recent experience funding/placing with them?

Especially international deals...

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

YIKES!!!!!!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS- unless you want them to take a considerable amount of Capital from your client upfront- and then come up with a way to NOT close..

I know an Attorney trying to arrange a class action lawsuit against them.. Very slick and nefarious characters...

Do your own Ripoffreport on them Rob...

Senior Member Reputation points: 4567 NickHubbard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    Anyone have recent experience funding/placing with them?

Especially international deals...
    Yes, they are scammers. They also run another company that goes by Silver Arch Capital Partners. Stay away from both!
    Nick Hubbard
    Senior Loan Advisor
    314-252-0299 - Office
    314-885-2262 - Direct
    nick@elitefactoring.com
    www.elitefactoring.com

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    YIKES!!!!!!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS- unless you want them to take a considerable amount of Capital from your client upfront- and then come up with a way to NOT close..

I know an Attorney trying to arrange a class action lawsuit against them.. Very slick and nefarious characters...

Do your own Ripoffreport on them Rob...
    Man.... Thanks a lot for the warning, Rich! I mean, I didn't trust them one bit, but when you have a client about to lose everything, and he needs a lender who seems efficient, that's the worst time to get scammed but also the perfect opportunity for scammers to step in...

Quote Originally Posted by NickHubbard View Post
    Yes, they are scammers. They also run another company that goes by Silver Arch Capital Partners. Stay away from both!
    Thanks, Nick. This is really pitiful, to have guys out there that can't just earn an honest living, but prey on desperate borrowers to make their dollars...

Senior Member Reputation points: 570 dworange's Avatar

Classic wolf in sheeps clothing never worked with them or herd of these guys but reviews are not too hot need a lender give me a call or send a email 551 263 8638 Documentfunding@yellowstonecapllc com

Did the back door Kings just call Kennedy a wolf in sheeps clothing???? LMFAO.. Have undeniable evidence and details of them attempting to steal a deal from a client that engages our firm on a consulting basis.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

We are not "back door kings". We have a lot of great reps, myself included, who put up huge numbers and that is due to their iso network which we value a great deal. If a file does get back doored it is ALWAYS a subpar rep who eventually gets caught and let go from the firm. In my eyes, it makes no sense to steal 1 measly deal just to get caught and lose all future business from that iso.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    We are not "back door kings". We have a lot of great reps, myself included, who put up huge numbers and that is due to their iso network which we value a great deal. If a file does get back doored it is ALWAYS a subpar rep who eventually gets caught and let go from the firm. In my eyes, it makes no sense to steal 1 measly deal just to get caught and lose all future business from that iso.
    ^ This hardly helps your case

Not trying to make a case. Back dooring has happened at every single company in this industry at 1 point or another, unfortunate but true and it's always the result of a bad rep not the company as a whole. All I was stating is that when and if it ever happened at my firm, when that person got caught they were let go. Isaac does not condone that type of behavior.

Well if Isaac really wishes to correct it he can call me and I can send him the contracts sent to the client- after the client was turned down by Yellowstone..

There is a difference between not condoning and making right..

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

So here is why you have a problem and are deaf to it. As interpreted by an iso:

We are not "back door kings". (but enough that as you admit, it is a problem) We have a lot of great reps (every one should be), myself included (awesome, keep it up), who put up huge numbers (nobody cares about your numbers) and that is due to their iso network (which is what you do - process paperwork, fund and often co-broker) which we value a great deal (gee thanks). If a file does get back doored it is ALWAYS a subpar rep who eventually gets caught (certainly not enough) and let go from the firm (thus the revolving door and turnover of 20 periodic recruits). In my eyes, it makes no sense to steal 1 measly deal (not measly to a broker/ISO that loses 3-4 deals a month from a number of funders. How dare you say that!) just to get caught and lose all future business from that iso (the measly).
    Last edited by HDF; 02-18-2017 at 10:25 PM.

I'll address the only important incorrect comment in your interpretation. When I said measly deal I didn't mean it was worthless and that the iso didn't spend a ton of marketing money to generate that lead. What I meant by that was why steal one "measly" deal and burn the relationship with an iso who could have sent you hundreds of deals. The iso is by no means "measly", at least not in my eyes. Have a great rest of your weekend HDF

RichardGerard, I sent you a PM.

Thanks Anthony.. I'm always willing to clear the air. Given the cadence of the events, the call to our client from a 'broker who has an affiliation to Yellowstone- but is not Yellowstone', and ultimately a contract being sent from that broker from a Florida Funder- not previously heard of- that has a Yellowstone's ACH form- it will be hard to explain this one away.

There's a saying, 'where there is smoke there is fire.' In speaking to our affiliate partners, it was mentioned that it is common knowledge that this happens all the time with your organization. If you have an explanation for it, I suggest explaining how to fix it.

As it seems more and more Funders are finding their way into the 1.47 zone for 63 days, I'm certain ISO's would prefer to work with folks that aren't competing with them- especially given the cost and conversion of information.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend as well...

RG

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Hey Richard,

Give me a ring and we can go over what happened. My cell number is 917-743-8369.

This is the single largest issue I constantly deal with. On an average we receive every file 3.1 times so one broker funds it and the other 2 believe we stole it. In order to understand this you need to be well versed on our model.

We have 27 individual underwriters who could theoretically review your file so where one may approve it the next may decline it. Who sees your file is generally a function of 2 things. Who your YSC sales rep does business with internally for underwriting and what the file looks like or: size, credit, neg days etc....
    Last edited by isaacdstern; 02-20-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Isaac,

I will reach out later today..

As I posted previously: Our firm is on retainer to this particular client, and the file was submitted once- AND only ONCE.

I know the Underwriter at your firm that viewed it- and declined it. Rather than understanding your model perhaps those in your Organization should understand where loyalty begins and ends.

I'm not sure this needs to be more complicated than that..

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Here you go, this is something proactive. If you can do it, make it happen. I personally know people , where their whole business model is built on the backs of other brokers...... something like this would help those out who are fighting for submissions, trudging their list, calls etc. I'm happy this company put this together.

http://debanked.com/2017/03/stolen-d...o-say-no-more/