Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 254

Seeking a Lender for Rare Earth Mineral Mining Operation - Mining Rites of $70Mil

I have a client looking for $500K-$1Million to pay pre production costs on mining operation. Company is also successful R&D operation that is using the minerals for products they produce. A lot of added value to this deal. Company will be going public in 18 months, so the time is now to invest in their success that could ultimately pay you back 5-6 times in the future.

Please contact me today to discuss. I only seek a finders fee.
    Thad German

America's Business Capital
    www.americasbusinesscapital.com
    Toll Free: 1-888-426-0377 x 022
    Direct : 856-782-3801
    tgerman@abcmca.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Come on now... Is your next deal is going to be a nigerian prince trying to get his money out of africa?

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    Come on now... Is your next deal is going to be a nigerian prince trying to get his money out of africa?
    This is a legit company. They are in the US and I have financials, prospectus, filing info, etc. I would appreciate it if you would keep your snarky comments to yourself!

CASH advance is dying MCABroker. If you are in NY, your own Governor is trying to regulate all of you out of business! You are going to have to get a license and if there are any complaints against you or your firm, then you are going to have to move to Jersey and put NY on your exclusion list! Just because you don't have a deal like this in your lap, don't hate others that are trying to diversify! This was actually a lead from a current advance client that referred me to a friend. Sorry if it wasn't you MCABroker!
    Thad German

tgerman@abcmca.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by tgabcmca View Post
    This is a legit company. They are in the US and I have financials, prospectus, filing info, etc. I would appreciate it if you would keep your snarky comments to yourself!

CASH advance is dying MCABroker. If you are in NY, your own Governor is trying to regulate all of you out of business! You are going to have to get a license and if there are any complaints against you or your firm, then you are going to have to move to Jersey and put NY on your exclusion list! Just because you don't have a deal like this in your lap, don't hate others that are trying to diversify! This was actually a lead from a current advance client that referred me to a friend. Sorry if it wasn't you MCABroker!
    Is this an equity raise?
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

No...seeking funds to start operation and use the mining rites as collateral.
    Thad German

tgerman@abcmca.com

I can assist you with this deal. I am currently working with a goldmine client in Canada for 2.5 million. Feel free to reach out to me at 424-901-1860 or james@thexpresscapital.com. Website:thexpresscapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Seeking a Lender for Rare Earth Mineral Mining Operation - Mining Rites of $70Mil

If cash advance is dying then you're in the wrong place my lost friend! Cash advance is dead for the fools who come in thinking they're George Soros! Cash advance stronger than ever! Dial and smile boys because there's more food on the plate with these type of idiots around!

Thad. I can help you with this loan. Call or email me more info. sali@primecapfunding.com, 626-780-7779

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    If cash advance is dying then you're in the wrong place my lost friend! Cash advance is dead for the fools who come in thinking they're George Soros! Cash advance stronger than ever! Dial and smile boys because there's more food on the plate with these type of idiots around!
    When will I hear that your firm will move to Jersey and you will not be able to stack or do deals for anyone in NY State?
    Thad German

tgerman@abcmca.com

Also, this deal is in All Other Lending, not MCA Deal bin. Seems you are the one not satisfied with MCA's looking for other deals!
    Thad German

tgerman@abcmca.com