Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 254

Seeking Real Estate Asset backed - Lender

Seeking a lender of for a $5.5 Million loan for 24 months at 8% annually. Party needs to buy out other owners in an investment property. Property is mixed use warehouse and manufacturing/packaging of textiles in 5 buildings, 1,000,000 ft2. There is 12.3 million in equity and property produces 2.4million annually in rent from long term tenant. Current owner has 56% and needs funds to buy out the rest. At 60%, current agreement has remaining owners must sell to majority owner or roll into a new agreement where they will be cashed out when property sells. Appraised value on property was over $25Million in 2014.

Lender would also have the opportunity to refi the entire property at the end of the 24 months. I have a full summary prepared by broker representing the party seeking the loan. I am not a broker, so I am not seeking a broker commission, just a finders fee we can negotiate. I will set you, the lender, up directly with the borrower's agent.

PLEASE: SEEKING DIRECT LENDER OR INVESTOR ONLY
    Last edited by tgabcmca; 01-23-2017 at 02:06 PM. Reason: clarify lenders or investor only
    Thad German

America's Business Capital
    www.americasbusinesscapital.com
    Toll Free: 1-888-426-0377 x 022
    Direct : 856-782-3801
    tgerman@abcmca.com

Seeking Real Estate Asset backed - Lender

I have lender I'm doing a 11 million dollar hotel finance and a 100 million dollar jet engines finance .
    Text or cal 516-244-8345
    Or email me Malan@connect2cash.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 4567 NickHubbard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tgabcmca View Post
    Seeking a lender of for a $5.5 Million loan for 24 months at 8% annually. Party needs to buy out other owners in an investment property. There is 12.3 million in equity and property produces 2.4 annually in rent from long term tenant. Current owner has 56% and needs funds to buy out the rest. At 60%, current agreement has remaining owners must sell to majority owner or roll into a new agreement where they will be cashed out when property sells. Appraised value on property was over $25Million in 2014.

Lender would also have the opportunity to refi the entire property at the end of the 24 months. I have a full summary prepared by broker representing the party seeking the loan. I am not a broker, so I am not seeking a broker commission, just a finders fee we can negotiate. I will set you, the lender, up directly with the borrower's agent.

Your not gonna find any investors or direct lenders for real estate on this forum. Also, sounds like they are trying to get a cash out with a 1st lien in place. A bridge loan lender is gonna want 1st position, especially with the amount they are looking to obtain. And they are only gonna lend up to a certain % of LTV.

Might wanna try the Scotsmanguide.com
    Nick Hubbard
    Senior Loan Advisor
    314-252-0299 - Office
    314-885-2262 - Direct
    nick@elitefactoring.com
    www.elitefactoring.com

Member Reputation points: 633

Quote Originally Posted by tgabcmca View Post
    Seeking a lender of for a $5.5 Million loan for 24 months at 8% annually. Party needs to buy out other owners in an investment property. Property is mixed use warehouse and manufacturing/packaging of textiles in 5 buildings, 1,000,000 ft2. There is 12.3 million in equity and property produces 2.4million annually in rent from long term tenant. Current owner has 56% and needs funds to buy out the rest. At 60%, current agreement has remaining owners must sell to majority owner or roll into a new agreement where they will be cashed out when property sells. Appraised value on property was over $25Million in 2014.

I may be able to help you out on this and I’m also a direct lender. Feel free to reach out to me at 215-619-2543 or sbuchholz@velocitymortgage.com

Quote Originally Posted by NickHubbard View Post
    Your not gonna find any investors or direct lenders for real estate on this forum. Also, sounds like they are trying to get a cash out with a 1st lien in place. A bridge loan lender is gonna want 1st position, especially with the amount they are looking to obtain. And they are only gonna lend up to a certain % of LTV.

Might wanna try the Scotsmanguide.com
    We're in Scotsmanguide, too.
    Scott Buchholz
    Account Executive
    Velocity Mortgage Capital
    215.619.2543 Direct
    sbuchholz@velocitymortgage.com

This has RCN written all over it - Really good guys to work with, and they have some very attractive programs in an otherwise pretty ugly space.

RCN Capital.Com