Remote ISO
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2126

Remote ISO

Hey All,

I recently left the company I worked for and am looking to work remotely with a Direct Lender or Broker with a vast network of funders. I have 5 years experience in the industry with a book of business. All I ask is that you are upfront and will answer the phone and you will get deals... If you have any interest please PM me and I will give you an email address to send your ISO agreement to//

Thanks,

Biggr

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Remote ISO

Give me a ring tomorrow

Isaac
    917-743-8369

Are you still looking for a broker to work with? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by biggr View Post
    Hey All,

I recently left the company I worked for and am looking to work remotely with a Direct Lender or Broker with a vast network of funders. I have 5 years experience in the industry with a book of business. All I ask is that you are upfront and will answer the phone and you will get deals... If you have any interest please PM me and I will give you an email address to send your ISO agreement to//

Thanks,

Biggr
    If you are still looking, contact me. We have a lot of lenders and we would definitely be able to make some money together.

Remote broker

[QUOTE=dskg1982;64999]If you are still looking, contact me. We have a lot of lenders and we would definitely be able to make some money

I am looking to hired few remote Brokers/closers. We have plenty of lenders. Great commission. Please call me to my direct numbers 3213031525 3212906156

Hello,

We are a Direct Lender with a great reputation, and have been in the lending business for over 25 years. Please give me a call at 512-789-6886.

Regards
    Joanne