Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Loan Wolf looking for Broker to work with

Hey there. Looking to work for an established broker and one that lets me keep doing my thing remotely. Any area you can point me would be great. I have 1 year of Cash Advance sales experience, and my old broker has shut down. I do not want to file an LLC and do all that work. I want to find a plug and play broker that allows me the freedom my old brokerage offered. Thanks!

Member Reputation points: 10

I work with a great broker and they have treated me right. I can get you their contact info.

You can do this through my desk at Strategic, we will get you set up on our ISO program. PM me when you get a chance.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by FDV View Post
    Hey there. Looking to work for an established broker and one that lets me keep doing my thing remotely. Any area you can point me would be great. I have 1 year of Cash Advance sales experience, and my old broker has shut down. I do not want to file an LLC and do all that work. I want to find a plug and play broker that allows me the freedom my old brokerage offered. Thanks!
    will you care to share why they closed down? Do you have a book that you are bringing with you?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    will you care to share why they closed down? Do you have a book that you are bringing with you?
    Who knows why they shut down.. Prob same reason 20 isos shut down per day. I dont know. And no book, that would be unethical , right?

While I was employed with the firm, Mortys son in law invited me to dine with his family on a Friday night, lovely family.Last I was there, wonderful firm 400+ brokers strong. I keep in touch with at least one of them, recently inquired about Bitcoin, he replied,'DK much about it. All I've heard is that it's not liquid, but i truly dk anything about it.' He's a friend before Wall Street.

Who knows why they shut down.. Prob same reason 20 isos shut down per day. I dont know. And no book, that would be unethical , right?
    While I was employed with the firm, Mortys son in law invited me to dine with his family on a Friday night, lovely family.Last I was there, wonderful firm 400+ brokers strong. I keep in touch with at least one of them, recently inquired about Bitcoin, he replied,'DK much about it. All I've heard is that it's not liquid, but i truly dk anything about it.' He's a friend before Wall Street.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5036 DiamondBL's Avatar

Did this work out for you? Email me if you would like to set up a call for a meaningful discussion. jon@diamondbl.com

Nelson Nunez 754-900-4746 Ext 320 Frog Funding n.nunez@frogfunding.com We can set you up with our ISO program.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Call me at your convenience.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

We have outside Brokers/ISO's, and we payout 50%. If anyone is interested, we have room in our house. We close deals and chase stips as well if needed. Contact for more information.
    Kind Regards,
    Jordan W. Brennan
    President and Founder
    Brennan Capital Partners LLC.

1-866-549-0821 Office
    1-631-588-8855 Fax
    1-646-397-0183 Mobile
    75 Air Park Drive
    Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brennancapitalpartners
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brenn...8686981?ref=hl
    https://twitter.com/BrennanLending
    http://www.bcplending.com/

Member Reputation points: 349

If you are a hard working hustler and want to learn how to originate and sell equipment finance deals, call me.