MCA leads
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

MCA leads

We've been there, and now there's a reliable lead source here's how it works. Need live transfers or a dialing data or whatever the case may be, is all about results. I've worked with leads priced from $.15 - $85 and the a client is a client that's the bottom line. I'm offering you a sample small or large, judge me based on your percentage gains while "Tom, Dick n Harry" or "any ol Joe" smile and dial. My best email is: brian@lighthousecapitalsol.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 99408 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Lawrence View Post
    We've been there, and now there's a reliable lead source here's how it works. Need live transfers or a dialing data or whatever the case may be, is all about results. I've worked with leads priced from $.15 - $85 and the a client is a client that's the bottom line. I'm offering you a sample small or large, judge me based on your percentage gains while "Tom, Dick n Harry" or "any ol Joe" smile and dial. My best email is: brian@lighthousecapitalsol.com
    I've read this 3 times and still don't understand if you're selling or looking to buy leads.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    I've read this 3 times and still don't understand if you're selling or looking to buy leads.
    Ditto...
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Success is best shared. I suggest to start small, Dip your pinky toe in the water if you like how it feels jump in. Offering leads $1.00

Offering leads $1.00

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

This belongs in Promotions section...not here.

Offering leads $1.00 ea

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

i am still lost on what you are offering

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Brian Lawrence is related to David Cohen.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

that website doesnt help much

Information available upon request:
    email: brian@lighthousecapitalsol.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Information available upon request:
    email: brian@lighthousecapitalsol.com
    Thats not going to work. BTW, you website sucks, you do not want to tell people to email you, or check out the site.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

After reading this post, all I could think about was this lol:

Say yo udo here.jpg

A valid description is Point Click Ship LLC includes bridging the gap between where you are and want to be with regards to focusing on new business while minimizing risks recognized with paying for exclusivity. Leverage risk when taking on another MCA lead source proven successful in SEO.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

A valid description is Point Click Ship LLC includes bridging the gap between where you are and want to be with regards to focusing on new business while minimizing risks recognized with paying for exclusivity. Leverage risk when taking on another MCA lead source proven successful in SEO.
    bruh...

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

Brian not meaning to be rude here but is English not your first language? It's like you just picked a few buzzwords and scrambled them into a computer program which spit out that statement.

I understand, everyone wont understand everything I state and am ok with that. Im educated, have a degree in business management and have world experience too. Worked on 44 Wall Street at D.H. Blair when I was just 22 years of age, and at several stock brokerage firms since then. Trust me when I tell you I know the definition, 'smile and dial' while fishing for whales. I can take the heat, bring the sincere questions and I will help.

Now, I can pitch with the best of them. Remeber this from 20 years ago. When I say, " We spoke a while back, brought you a recommendation on the NASDAQ named US Robotics, split 2 for 1 my client thats water under the bridge, RIGHT NOW Im working on one of the most explosive situations Ive ever seen in my life, name of the company is Wendys International, familiar with Dave Thomas?! the man is a visionary.

Now, unless you invest in the stock market or happen to be an accredited investor you hear boiler room quotes while many people reading see a with a 7 million dollar car portfolio in my driveway,

Now Ive pitched MCA to U.C.C.s new and aged like the rest of you so hear opportunity as I present it to you.
    I have no interest in selling leads from my previous employers nor will I sell 2 clients the same list.
    Like many, I too believed my deals were getting handed off to another funded elsewhere, sister company or whatever the case may be. Im not interested in seeing the fruits of my labor handed off to another and appreciate what YOU do too.

I found a niche and perhaps many on the site have, idk.
    Im not competing with funders and certainly y'all arent lenders, follow me?!

Im a lead source, one you can trust to provide affordable quality data.
    Interested? point that pointer, click on the email below and ship a note to Point Click Ship LLC email: brian@lighthousecapitalsol.com as many satisfied clients have before you.

Perhaps, if nothing else you have the buzzwords you referred to and motivate someone.

Fortunately, I don't need to worry whether some funder is stealing my deal, I found my niche, see.

Theres no non-for-profit sign on my business and Im earning a living, want your business and need satisfaction in my daily grind.
    Do not mistake my confidence for barking, thats the way I speak.
    Im available,
    Brian

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

MCA leads

Well I guess Morty Davis employed everyone...even half wits

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Quote Originally Posted by anydealfunded View Post
    Is he even allowed back in the Country?
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

2 week aged U.C.C.s very receptive

I worked for his son in law, his partner was Bryan Moffet. Bryan was my direct supervisor.

Quote Originally Posted by anydealfunded View Post
    I worked for his son in law, his partner was Bryan Moffet. Bryan was my direct supervisor.