Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Noob Reputation points: 10

Landscaping business in need of 50k. Great credit, great bank statements, etc.

I have a landscaping business merchant in need of +50k.
    He has gotten approved everywhere I have sent BUT he doesn't have verifiable identification. Immigrant business. What is the new rule now for these clients because he has received a loan from Yellowstone close to 20k in the past but wishes to pay it off. Only owes about 4k on it.

He has the deed to his property as well. Has EIN Tax ID number. Like I said has gotten approved everywhere for about 50k but they won't push through because of his ID problems. I have been working with this client for about a month now trying to get a deal where they will approve without his ID. Who can help me out with this?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Is he in the country legally on a work visa? I funded a merchant like that not too long ago

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by Nationwide Funders View Post
    He has gotten approved everywhere I have sent BUT he doesn't have verifiable identification. Immigrant business. What is the new rule now for these clients because he has received a loan from Yellowstone close to 20k in the past but wishes to pay it off. Only owes about 4k on it.

He has the deed to his property as well. Has EIN Tax ID number. Like I said has gotten approved everywhere for about 50k but they won't push through because of his ID problems. I have been working with this client for about a month now trying to get a deal where they will approve without his ID. Who can help me out with this?

Sent you a PM
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Must be Romero, shopped everywhere.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Doesn't matter if he's here legally, there are companies that will fund him.

Noob Reputation points: 10

The guy has everything needed to be funded. 2015 Individual tax returns as well. Not sure why we can't fund him. Also has a deed to his property.

Senior Member Reputation points: 570 dworange's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nationwide Funders View Post

i can definitely get this deal done id like to hold a convo with you and see if i can get this thing wraped up and paid out for you guys if you can give me a call id like to hear more details 5512638638

I currently factor landscape clients as well as other construction clients. I am happy to discuss factoring with your prospect.

John Sawyer. www.constructionfinance.com. 8702774171

I can fund merchants without a social security number .
    Text / call 516-244-8345 or email
    Malan@connect2cash.net