Platinum Rapid and Straightline

Are these affiliated in some way?
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Zach if you don't know -- NO one will know!!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50566 ADiamond's Avatar

Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

You rang?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50566 ADiamond's Avatar

enlighten us peasants almighty sage.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Straightline are hard money guys out of GA I believe...Platinum Rapid is a Cash Advance company out on Long Island

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Just figured this out today. Straight Line is who Platinum Rapid is backdooring deals through. Caught red-handed today trying to backdoor a deal of mine, which I submitted to them just two days ago.

Beware this company.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Just figured this out today. Straight Line is who Platinum Rapid is backdooring deals through. Caught red-handed today trying to backdoor a deal of mine, which I submitted to them just two days ago.

Beware this company.
    seriously??? when are people going to learn that they will always get caught and the fallout and the money lost does not make the money you made worth it
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Straight Line Source, I Advance Now, Merchant Advance Express are all owned and incestuously related to Platinum Rapid Funding- all located in the RXR Building in Uniondale.

If you're an ISO in this business and haven't figured out that the second you click that mouse and send a deal out it's getting chopped down to the bit- sent out to other lenders and back doored- sometimes not even to the knowledge of the executives. Why don't you partner up with some real loyalty to just a handful of lenders who will treat you right rather than being a retard and shot gunning your deals out. I've been in this business since 2006 and find this hilarious that people get upset when they find out their deals are being back doored by a lender who only receives a couple submission a month and never closes anything with the ISO's submitting them- stop being a ****ing *****.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLender View Post
    Straight Line Source, I Advance Now, Merchant Advance Express are all owned and incestuously related to Platinum Rapid Funding- all located in the RXR Building in Uniondale.

If you're an ISO in this business and haven't figured out that the second you click that mouse and send a deal out it's getting chopped down to the bit- sent out to other lenders and back doored- sometimes not even to the knowledge of the executives. Why don't you partner up with some real loyalty to just a handful of lenders who will treat you right rather than being a retard and shot gunning your deals out. I've been in this business since 2006 and find this hilarious that people get upset when they find out their deals are being back doored by a lender who only receives a couple submission a month and never closes anything with the ISO's submitting them- stop being a ****ing *****.
    anyone else here the mic drop . lol
    I agree the ones that come and cry are what you call them , however for the ones not as smart as you it is a good thing to warn them .

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

100% agree with this.. It is all true.. Shotgunning deals to multiple banks on submission is the best way to have these banks back door and steal deals from you.. If you have no loyalty to a bank they will have no loyalty to you. I do not in anyway condone backdooring deals but these banks are underwriting 100 deals to fund 5 they paid overhead on the 95 deals that ISO's are taking and funding at other banks, to make up for this they are backdooring the deal.. It s a scumbag move but it is the only way some of these companies can stay in business. If you want this to stop then dont shotgun deals to multiple banks
    Last edited by J.Celifarco; 10-06-2016 at 05:54 PM.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

As members of the CFC, is this their message on Capitol Hill? It's a far stretch to say that this is like any other business industry.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Totally agree with what you're saying. At the same time, gotta love the irony of your username

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

I stopped working with Platinum because of shady shenanigans, caught them blatantly backdooring.

I feel your pain Zach. It happened to me earlier this week. Unfortunately this probably will never stop. The only thing we can do is build solid rapport with our merchants, only work with a few trusted lenders at a time, make sure you have a good relationship with the lenders you work with, and call out the rats when they're caught so everyone knows who they are. Eventually if enough get called out and we continue this, it could discourage future backdooring at some level.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

I always had that suspicion that MAE and PRF were one in the same but never was able to prove it, instead I just avoided PRF all together to not risk it.

Guess my speculation was accurate to some extent.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5987 Regium's Avatar

MAE & PRF are the same

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

Platinum Rapid and Straightline

Look up the suite numbers of all 4 companies...they are located on the same exact floor in the RXR building. Props to them though...they built a huge business. Stop shot gunning deals to a million people and be selective. Also try to syndicate (platinum funds through colonial...sign up). Even if you syndicate a point of the deal you protect your future commissions. If we aren't lending on the deal directly we always syndicate which protects future renewals as you own a percentage of the deal. This will position you for success.

On a side note- a handful of lenders will offer credit lines directly to the ISO's that they have faith in. Find some of these companies and stop sucking dick for beer money on commissions and build some real wealth.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Platinum Rapid is a Cash Advance company out on Long Island
    any idea whose arm I have to twist to get a payoff letter out of there?

Banned Reputation points: 1051

try corey he's a nice kid.

these guys aren't giving up easy. corey have a last name? lol
    Last edited by anonymous; 12-22-2016 at 02:44 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Corey Cicero 516-218-8080

Quote Originally Posted by channin19 View Post
    Corey Cicero 516-218-8080
    thank you, sir.