Hello All
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hello All

Hi everybody,
    My name is Jeffery and I am working as an agent for electronic payment processing. I have been in the industry for almost 15 years and have worked in every facet from underwriting and risk to customer service and sales. I want to offer if anyone has any questions about the processing side please do not hesitate to ask I am more than willing to share my knowledge.

on the other page, I have found a bit of a niche that I am working on now. It is in the trial continuity nutra space. these are those companies that say buy our diet pill for just $5 and we will send you a monthly supply for $65 every month with out you having to reorder in the future. I believe that this industry could use some integrity and honest processing. With that being said these merchants have a heck of a time getting loans and are in a cash intensive industry. (i can explain further if anyone has more questions) My question is can anyone offer my clients merchant cash advances? if so please email me and lets talk, I think we could end up with a great setup and some really good opportunities. My email address is jefferyantoine@gmail.com.

Thank you all for your time
    Jeffery

Hello All

Give me a call. I think I can help you. 855-565-4769 ext 32

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

I think I have a perfect fit for that type of client. Please give me a call:

Zachary Ramirez
    Alliance Funding Group, Inc.
    3745 W. Chapman Ave. Suite 200
    Orange, CA 92868
    Phone: 714-602-3847

Jeffrey, please call me at 212-444-9901, ext 217

Bruce Shafsky
    Director, Investor Relations
    BD Funding