Lender / Great Communication = Excellent results
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

Cheddar Express is an experienced source for business financing comprised of caring people that understand the many different reasons a merchant may need business financing from time to time. More importantly how to get the funding process completed with ease. We all know how swiftly this business has expanded over a very short period of time along with the rapid growth and abundance of lenders in the industry.

The most important thing that we can offer is an honest, transparent and loyal experience to any of our valued ISO/Referral Partners. Customer service and constant communication is by far the most significant characteristics a lender needs to possess in order for you to feel confident that your deals are moving forward at all times.
    We understand that and we pride ourselves in being extremely accessible at any time during the underwriting and funding process.

It's very simple, Cheddar Express works for you and we value all of our relationships.

Cheddar Express has had a tremendous amount of success with our advantageous financing programs such as:

· Merchant Cash Advance
    · Accounts Receivable Financing
    · Business Line of Credit
    · Commercial Mortgage Financing
    · Equipment Leasing and Financing
    · Franchise Financing
    · Loans for Doctors
    · Purchase Order Financing
    · Merchant Processing Services
    · SBA Loan
    · Small Business Loan

Being a TRUE direct lender in this industry allows us to be creative in the financing solutions we formulate. Our underwriting is also understanding. Meaning that we will look further than the financials and closing stipulations. We will listen to the story of the merchant’s position and consider all aspects of each and every merchant. If you feel that you have certain merchants that you are working with that may just need a little out of the box thinking to put an offer into action we would like to extend our platform to you and get your merchant the funding they desire while providing you with the courtesy and professional relationship you deserve.

Please contact me for more information.

We look forward to the opportunity in building a mutually beneficial relationship for years to come.

Thank you for your time

CheddarExpress.com
    Submissions@CheddarExpress.com
    516.284.1680 ext. 1051

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

never heard of a direct lender offering so many programs

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Gotta like the name though. "Cheddar" is ebonic slang for money, as in "That BMW costs mad cheddar yo!"

Maybe the CEO was a rapper!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Gotta like the name though. "Cheddar" is ebonic slang for money, as in "That BMW costs mad cheddar yo!"

Maybe the CEO was a rapper!
    from their website
    How fast will I receive my Cheddar?

Usually within two business days of your Cheddar Express application being completed. Our only business is this business, we WANT to send you our funds to help your business.

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Don't believe they're a direct lender for SBA loans

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Ok, so you're a SBA lender, merchant cash advance funder, and everything in-between lender?

Sounds like a broker faking it. Better to just be honest.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Biggest mistake was not naming yourself "Cheddah Express" though.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

is it me, or has the mca-naming-trend suddenly replaced the word "Rapid" with a random food product, while maintaining all other common attributes?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99408 ridextreme's Avatar

I found this very funny had to share!!

Quote Originally Posted by biggr View Post
    This is kinda funny!!!

Got a call just now from Patrick at Cheddar asking for the owner by name. When I repeated the company name, he clarified, Cheddar "like the cheese" then added Cheddar Express. I asked if he was calling about shipping or tracking a package and he stated Cheddar Express is a Finance Company.
    I stated the Business Owner is Not Interested in a Biz Loan right now... to which, Patrick just lost it and yelled "well how do YOU know? You just answer the phone! I talked to Mrs. X last week and have sent out the paperwork already..."
    So I had to interrupt with "Hold it right there! You're a Big Fat Liar and You did no such thing. Please remove us from your calling list and I hope you have a nice day, Mr. Dishonesty!"
    Caller: Cheddar Express (FINANCE)
    Call type: Telemarketer

Banned Reputation points: 17587

How does he expect the GK to respond to that, positively? lol. apparently they're unaware that the object of a rebuttal is to increase your odds of making the sale?

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CheddarExpress View Post
    Cheddar Express is an experienced source for business financing comprised of caring people that understand the many different reasons a merchant may need business financing from time to time. More importantly how to get the funding process completed with ease. We all know how swiftly this business has expanded over a very short period of time along with the rapid growth and abundance of lenders in the industry.

The most important thing that we can offer is an honest, transparent and loyal experience to any of our valued ISO/Referral Partners. Customer service and constant communication is by far the most significant characteristics a lender needs to possess in order for you to feel confident that your deals are moving forward at all times.
    We understand that and we pride ourselves in being extremely accessible at any time during the underwriting and funding process.

It's very simple, Cheddar Express works for you and we value all of our relationships.

Cheddar Express has had a tremendous amount of success with our advantageous financing programs such as:

· Merchant Cash Advance
    · Accounts Receivable Financing
    · Business Line of Credit
    · Commercial Mortgage Financing
    · Equipment Leasing and Financing
    · Franchise Financing
    · Loans for Doctors
    · Purchase Order Financing
    · Merchant Processing Services
    · SBA Loan
    · Small Business Loan

Being a TRUE direct lender in this industry allows us to be creative in the financing solutions we formulate. Our underwriting is also understanding. Meaning that we will look further than the financials and closing stipulations. We will listen to the story of the merchant’s position and consider all aspects of each and every merchant. If you feel that you have certain merchants that you are working with that may just need a little out of the box thinking to put an offer into action we would like to extend our platform to you and get your merchant the funding they desire while providing you with the courtesy and professional relationship you deserve.

Please contact me for more information.

We look forward to the opportunity in building a mutually beneficial relationship for years to come.

Thank you for your time

CheddarExpress.com
    Submissions@CheddarExpress.com
    516.284.1680 ext. 1051
    You say you are a direct lender but your website says: "OUR EXPERIENCED LENDERS ARE HERE TO HELP YOU"
    Doesn't seem very direct. Also, your website mentions you do cash advances based off of future sales, not loans. Looks like you are not a lender or direct.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99408 ridextreme's Avatar

yeah, anyone who does all of those services including commercial mortgages, equipment leasing, factoring, and "business lines of cedit" (whatever that means) has broker written all over them. And unless they're the federal government, I can assure you they don't self fund SBA loans either lol.

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

As there is nothing to indicate that they are "a TRUE direct lender," they are banned.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    As there is nothing to indicate that they are "a TRUE direct lender," they are banned.
    Good morning .I am glad you woke up