1 Million dollar deal, need a home.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I have a million dollar deal and looking for a home? Does anyone know of any Lenders besides gbr?

Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

What kind of deal a c.c, or ach?

The deal would be an ACH. I have an approval for 18 months at a 1.46 and want to know if anyone could beat that?

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

BFS (but that's kind of the same thing as GBR)

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Quote Originally Posted by ksmo1309 View Post
    The deal would be an ACH. I have an approval for 18 months at a 1.46 and want to know if anyone could beat that?
    I just don't understand the thought process here on two ends. First, what business can afford nearly a 50% cost of capital on a million dollars??? A business that can afford that, shouldn't need it. They will be paying back over $80k a month. I would assume they are doing at least $12MM annually in sales, hopefully a lot more. You mean to tell me they don't have the collateral and credit requirements to get approved for an SBA loan? There is no bank or alternative lender that will come in and give them longer terms with a lower rate? They need a million dollars so badly they cant wait the time it takes to get traditional funding? Barring some unknown circumstances, this deal will either not fund or go bad, period.

Second, you have a million dollar approval and are not selling it in hopes of better terms? Ok, whatever you say...

Well the thought process as far as it being expensive is correct. But, there are certain circumstances where the business may not be able to go the traditional way as far as getting capital. The business has some issues with the FDIC currently on a personal level which limits him from the traditional banking sense and forces him into the field of working capital/ACH funding. I do currently have an approval and have tried to sell it but the customer wants a 1.30-1.35 and I cannot come down that low. Which is why I am asking for other Lenders to see if they could match that. I do appreciate your effort but BFS has done multiple ACH deals of a million and up.

"The business has some issues with the FDIC currently on a personal level which limits him from the traditional banking sense..."

Yikes!

Is BFS doing blanket ucc filings against all collateral on these larger deals?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

i can definately offer a better rate, message me

e-mail me at bruce@bdfundng.com. we may be able to do better

I'd be more than happy to take a look at it. My company loves these kinda of deals. Call me! 855-565-grow (4769) ext 32. Vinny@businessgrowthcapital.con

a million doesnt scare us

feel free to send docs

Mark Crow

High Speed Capital LLC
    Direct: 201-301-8788
    Mark@HighSpeedCap.com