Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

MCA and Merchant Processing Email Blasts

We can do an email blast for your business and drive them to call you, visit your website or reply to the original email we sent them.

We have great success sending a one to one email something like the message below. Our goal is to come off personal and not look like a spam message with images and all that. This helps with the response and reply rate with getting solid new prospects on the phone.

We give you a login for the reply emails that come back. They come into a portal where you can see them and then email them back to set up a call.

1,000,000 Email Blast to Business Owners - $250
    3,000,000 Email Blast to Business Owners - $500
    5,000,000 Email Blast to Business Owners - $750

Message Example:

Hey There,

My name is Ryan and I wanted to see if your business needs any funding?

We have cash available for all business sizes and we can get you funded with 72 hours of getting you approved.

Let me know the best time to jump on a quick call to discuss further

Ryan R.
    (714) 788-9876 (example not working number)

Please call me or email me direct to speak more about this.

Jimmie Constantino
    (714) 280-7114
    jimmie@riip.com
    412 Olive Ave. Suite 614
    Huntington Beach, CA 92648
    Last edited by riipdigital; 11-18-2016 at 03:43 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

So you are the guy who keeps spamming my personal account!! Nice to meet you!

Ryan, I tried calling you but the number does't work.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

rip as in rest in piece

No Riip as in Really Insane Internet People.

There's two I's Pal.

What's your email and I will make sure I suppress it. Probably someone else.. we generally only email business emails...

example: joe@xyzcompany.com, chris@mycoolbusiness.com, jeff@mybusinessneedsmorecash.com

What number did you call?

You can reach Myself or Jimmie at 7149046303 or (714) 280-7114

We both work together.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by riipdigital View Post
    No Riip as in Really Insane Internet People.

There's two I's Pal.
    haha i was going off the wrong number . but i have to say i love the response

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

So some schmuck broker pays peanuts to have you spam millions of "business" emails whereby the broker can access those who responded and reach out to them. Check.

So the professional spam "victims" who readily and intentionally make their emails public and available (whether they responded or you call them or not) can file a lawsuit or organize a class action against the broker-ISO-Funder. Mate.

"
    We both work together.
    "

Well that's a relief. One person working together would have been very odd. Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    So some schmuck broker pays peanuts to have you spam millions of "business" emails whereby the broker can access those who responded and reach out to them. Check.

So the professional spam "victims" who readily and intentionally make their emails public and available (whether they responded or you call them or not) can file a lawsuit or organize a class action against the broker-ISO-Funder. Mate.
    Not True... All of the emails we email are 100% in compliance with the Can Spam Act. They can collect all the emails they want but the fact of the matter is they can only pursue you if you are violation of the Can Spam Act. Here is the link if you want to read up on it. https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...guide-business

It is not illegal to send email. As long as you practice/follow the guidelines that are put forth in an act that shows you how you CAN SPAM then you are completely fine. We have been an email publisher for 10 plus years and we have never had compliance issues at all.

Also, many of you are probably buying Internet Leads off of different ping posts and where do you think 75% of those are generated... trust me it's not on Google... too expensive.

Amazing how wrong you are. I guess willfully so.

You are hiding behind email format and ignoring who the laws are protecting. If you don't have a house file of clients or confirmed opted in prospects, all the proper formatting is moot. You are spamming.

You are hiding behind email format and ignoring who the laws are protecting. If you don't have a house file of clients or confirmed opted in prospects, all the proper formatting is moot. You are spamming.
    I respectfully disagree. Thanks Though. I appreciate your attention to my post.

All of our subscribers are opted in. We store the IP Address, Opt In Date and the referring URL. The data is collected on our sites with full privacy policy and terms disclosure.

If anyone has questions regarding the legality of email marketing please call us and we can fully explain everything. We have internal counsel that specialized in Email Marketing and the law of the Can Spam Act.

Cheers.

Well, I tried. Proceed with caution with these offers.

If you try to sell anyone on the fact that 5,000,000 or more small businesses have opted in to receive emails from your "partners" like those you wish to partner with here, then caveat emptor.

I have a dozen references I would be willing to provide to anyone. Our services work and we add value. Here are a few of the sites we have generated thousands of leads per day for. All using email marketing. All Compliant and ZERO issues.

Most of our data is generated through online surveys or free app downloads where we offer the business owner a gift card or free account to one of our business apps by entering in their email address. By doing so they opt in to receive future solicitation from us on other business services.

http://sites.riip.com/sites/Design_001/ (Ad Genetix)
    http://sites.riip.com/sites/ApplePay_001/ (Apple Pay and Android Pay)
    http://sites.riip.com/sites/ApplePay_002/ (Clover Merchant)
    http://sites.riip.com/sites/Software_001/ (Infusion Soft CRM)
    http://sites.riip.com/sites/Hosting_001/ (Host Genetics - Cloud Hosting)

Your offer was for an "email blast" to 5 million small businesses for 1 thousand dollars. A basic text email with the broker's information (and bare ass) attached. For 0.0002 dollars per email. (and for 3 million it is less expensive so your bs pricing model is also fubar.) This is about as low tech and poorly thought out as possible.

Now you want to impress with your SEO & webform traffic capability. A bit late in this space.

Your offer was for an "email blast" to 5 million small businesses for 1 thousand dollars. A basic text email with the broker's information (and bare ass) attached. For 0.0002 dollars per email. (and for 3 million it is less expensive so your bs pricing model is also fubar.) This is about as low tech and poorly thought out as possible.

Now you want to impress with your SEO & webform traffic capability. A bit late in this space.
    Nobody said anything about SEO... We do not do SEO. I was showing examples of webpages that we drive and aggregate traffic from. Thanks again for all your attention on my post. Good Luck with your endeavors.

Call me at 714 904 6303 if you want us to send an email blast out and drive inbound calls and replies.

What source can you quote about this? I am thinking the OP was correct, so would love to see your source so I can do my own research

If you can get past the 5,000,000 opt-in businesses they offer to email on your behalf, then you are on your own...

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Quote Originally Posted by cujosdog View Post
    What source can you quote about this? I am thinking the OP was correct, so would love to see your source so I can do my own research
    "Yes tell me how to do this myself please" lol

Giving the guy a hard time is good an all, why not just ask for referrals for happy clients of his services? I have used 2 other people posted on DF for marketing and all have yielded nothing and all with a 600- min. invest.

Please provide referrals of your services and success because if 2 or 3 people already order this service. the MCA material is out their and is all about how pretty your click bait is.

What is ur success rate on 5m??

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

Quote Originally Posted by riipdigital View Post
    We can do an email blast for your business and drive them to call you, visit your website or reply to the original email we sent them.

We have great success sending a one to one email something like the message below. Our goal is to come off personal and not look like a spam message with images and all that. This helps with the response and reply rate with getting solid new prospects on the phone.

We give you a login for the reply emails that come back. They come into a portal where you can see them and then email them back to set up a call.

1,000,000 Email Blast to Business Owners - $250
    3,000,000 Email Blast to Business Owners - $500
    5,000,000 Email Blast to Business Owners - $750

Message Example:

Hey There,

My name is Ryan and I wanted to see if your business needs any funding?

We have cash available for all business sizes and we can get you funded with 72 hours of getting you approved.

Let me know the best time to jump on a quick call to discuss further

Ryan R.
    (714) 788-9876 (example not working number)

Please call me or email me direct to speak more about this.

Jimmie Constantino
    (714) 280-7114
    jimmie@riip.com
    412 Olive Ave. Suite 614
    Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Are you Can Spam compliant?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
    Are you Can Spam compliant?
    Yes Rob. Everything we do is Can Spam Compliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Davincinc View Post
    "Yes tell me how to do this myself please" lol

Giving the guy a hard time is good an all, why not just ask for referrals for happy clients of his services? I have used 2 other people posted on DF for marketing and all have yielded nothing and all with a 600- min. invest.

Please provide referrals of your services and success because if 2 or 3 people already order this service. the MCA material is out their and is all about how pretty your click bait is.

What is ur success rate on 5m??
    My email is ryan@riip.com. Email me there and I can provide you with anything that you need. 5 million emails are sent usually deliver around 75% to 90%.... there are many factors that determine the delivery,... usually pertaining to the IP reputation of the IP's we use to deliver the mail. Sometimes the IP's we get are on fire and allow us to deliver at 98% and sometimes less but the main goal is responses. The delivery could be 50% but if we get a good amount of responses and you close deals then it all makes sense.

I have no problem giving you references.
    Last edited by riipdigital; 12-01-2016 at 04:41 PM.