ISO of ISO's - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    I spoke too soon, Submitted a seeded app only to Canary and got called up 2 weeks later by broadway advances.... BE DILIGENT
    Slander.

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    I spoke too soon, Submitted a seeded app only to Canary and got called up 2 weeks later by broadway advances.... BE DILIGENT
    slander, be professional.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by zcanary View Post
    one of the primary (and most valuable) functions of this forum is to weed out dishonest or illegitimate funders. if you didn't back-door the app, make your case. right now you are saying: i may have stolen your client, but you are a scumbag for saying something about it. let's be real here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zcanary View Post
    one of the primary (and most valuable) functions of this forum is to weed out dishonest or illegitimate funders. if you didn't back-door the app, make your case. right now you are saying: i may have stolen your client, but you are a scumbag for saying something about it. let's be real here.
    slan·der

ˈslandər/

noun

LAW

the action or crime of making a FALSE spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

"he is suing the TV network for slander"

I have invested with Canary Business funding which is owned and run by the Novosellers brothers . I also have a business associates in brooklyn and Lakewood who did the same we all have experienced north of %75 percent default rates . Toghether we have lost over $800,000 to date . This Tammy Tran attorney deal is a verified that something very bad is going on over there ( we are not sure what) and whoever is at the end will be left holding a big bag of nothing . Please be warned
    Last edited by Novoseller; 08-21-2017 at 06:37 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Novoseller View Post
    I have invested with Canary Business funding which is owned and run by the Novosellers brothers . I also have a business associates in brooklyn and Lakewood who did the same we all have experienced north of %75 percent default rates . Toghether we have lost over $800,000 to date . This Tammy Tran attorney deal is a verified ponzi scheme and whoever is at the end will be left holding a big bag of nothing . Please be warned

Chaim N
    Only a 75% default rate, huh?

Yes they have funded big deals on crazy files, they made big commissions /hid details from their investors / most of those deals went belly up. If you want to stay in any game and have a decent run then you have to run an honest shop and disclose the risks to your investors and allow them to make a decesion either way

Were they brokers who attempted to step into the funding game without any real ability to underwrite?

Yes they have funded big deals on crazy files, they made big commissions /hid details from their investors / most of those deals went belly up. If you want to stay in any game and have a decent run then you have to run an honest shop and disclose the risks to your investors and allow them to make a decesion either way
    So you invested and signed an agreement knowing the risks of MCA syndication your deal went bad and now it's ponzi scheme? By the way is your name chaim novoseller bec ur user name would suggest that, except that then you'd be accusing your own brothers of stealing from you...

We knew the risks of MCA . The risk though is with the merchant , not the brokers( canary in this case) . They put us in deals in 7th and 8th positions without telling us and actually got some money back from merchants which we didnt receive( we know bc they filed a coj and listed the amount they collected and we never saw it) . They also got money back from a single merchant and used those funds to pay back earlier deals . They had this merchant paying 100 percent interest on over 1.5 million which is unsustainable and negligent . We know the risks of MCA but we didn't know that the risks also involved the BROKERS. I am thank g-d not related

https://www.facebook.com/moshe.mann

click on this and log into Facebook and u will see more on the story
    Last edited by Novoseller; 08-21-2017 at 01:19 PM.

https://www.facebook.com/moshe.peretz.9277

click on this and log into Facebook and u will see more on the story
    1) Clicks on link
    2) Sees gun pointed at me
    3) Closes window
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 08-18-2017 at 05:41 PM.

Last edited by Novoseller; 08-23-2017 at 01:01 PM.

you put your own siblings in jail to avoid be indicted and you have nothing to offer on this forum other than gossip. go away

hardrock funding, none of my siblings or family members have ever been locked up. Not sure who u think your messaging .

Additionally its not gossip , gossip is untrue

Ooooh, this is getting good.