Need help placing this deal ----Transportation company doing $1.5M annual revs
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Need help placing this deal ----Transportation company doing $1.5M annual revs

Merchant has been in business 30 years and are a permanent fixture in the community they are in...

Merchant does approx $140K monthly... averages 3 deposits a month but maintains a nice healthy $30K daily balance in business account so doing a daily ACH would not be an issue even tho we have only 3 deposits..... The merchants have $250K in outstanding state and federal tax liens but have been voluntarily paying back $10K per month since November.. so, they have sliced off 20% of that outstanding debt in a short amount of time. This, to me, shows they are trying to greatly improve upon their "situation" They are also in the works of getting a formal repayment agreement with their IRS rep but do not have it as of yet.

Credit is a B grade 620 to 650 for both owners.

We are seeking a 6 figure offer with a buy rate in the low .20's for a 12 month term

My normal funding company offered a small opportunity offer of $30K, which does no good.... but of course their "own" ISO can get my deal done for 6 figures... but we have to split any commish that comes from the deal.... not looking to do that if I can help it

Any takers?

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

no formal payment plan and $250K in liens? Unless you want to do a 2-3 month deal somewhere at 1.45+, I would take the $30K and run with it

with that tax issue and no formal plan, the dreams of 12 mo's 1.2-anything should get thrown in the waste basket. Aint gonna happen

Oh I think I can get close.. I'm not giving up yet Cham and I'm not interested in giving a merchant something that doesn't enhance their business and 30 grand would just be another debt!.... but thanks for your 2 cents

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

If there is more than one owner and the tax lien is only on the credit of one of them, I have a client who would look at it close to the terms you're looking for. PM me if you want.