Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

equipment finance

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a reliable equipment finance Company to build a partnership. I help hundreds of truckers with factoring there invoices through my company Express Freight Finance. I get a few customers a month that need equipment financing to buy trucks or trailers. What I would like to do is have a go to company I can send my clients to. The equipment company MUST have some one to talk in Spanish since some of my clients are not bilingual. I would also like for the equipment finance company to be able to send me leads for factoring. I pay 10% off the fees we charge for the LIFE of the account. Email me directly if you would like to partner up.
    Lurena@expressfreightfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Quote Originally Posted by Lurena23 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am looking for a reliable equipment finance Company to build a partnership. I help hundreds of truckers with factoring there invoices through my company Express Freight Finance. I get a few customers a month that need equipment financing to buy trucks or trailers. What I would like to do is have a go to company I can send my clients to. The equipment company MUST have some one to talk in Spanish since some of my clients are not bilingual. I would also like for the equipment finance company to be able to send me leads for factoring. I pay 10% off the fees we charge for the LIFE of the account. Email me directly if you would like to partner up.
    Lurena@expressfreightfinance.com
    Give Larry and Bernard a call with BW Transportation as they spend quite a bit of time in the transportation finance sector.

You can contact to Small Business Capital CA. The company offers loans specially to such businesses that have no debit and credit sales. With high trust level, the company is serving the clients worldwide. The repayment schedule of the loan is very easy.