NEW ISO. need help and suggestions!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 10

NEW ISO. need help and suggestions!

Long time reader, first time poster.
    I am, I should say will be opening an ISO company.
    I have owned a marketing company catering to law firms, real estate agents, and import/export companies around the country for a little less than a decade now.
    I've had my eye on this industry for 2 years now, however been so busy with other projects I did not want to half-ass anything.
    I have read many threads and posts on this forum, and the majority of you gents seem honest, and ethical business owners. I'd like to begin building business relationships with any of you gentleman or ladies who believe in the strength of networking and building powerful alliances.
    I sincerely need help with funders, and general ISO help. (marketing is an obvious need, however with 8 years of running a marketing company I can probably figure that part out with some tinkering to my current campaigns), I need help with funders, with the processing requirements, paperwork, ACH, all the other intangibles.
    Shoot i'm even willing to come work for your offices for free.

Any suggestions will help. I have a feeling I'll get some backlash from those in this forum not welcoming me into this industry, however that won't stop me. I'll either have allies and people to do clean business with, or those who'll knock me for dipping in more than one field.

I appreciate anything and everything. LINKS, BOOKS, WEBSITES, FUNDERS, OTHER BROKERS, ETC ETC.

Thank you in advance

Senior Member Reputation points: 14399

How goes the battle?

Send me a pm. You are right nobody needs to learn everything through hard earned experience. Glad to share and hopefully save you a few headaches-

sigblock.png

FutureISO, welcome to the industry!

We are a direct funder with competitive commission rates and would love to start a long lasting relationship with your firm. Do not hesitate to call if you have any questions or if you are interested in signing up with us.

Sincerely,

Steven Hauptman
    Director of Business Development
    Tel: 866-629-4464 ext. 214
    Cell: 516-458-4462
    Fax: 917-368-6943
    Email: S.Hauptman@maxadvance.com

Maxadvance Banner 2.jpg

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

welcome to the future