Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 227

Line of Credit

Anybody out there that does Line of Credit deals? I currently work with DealStruck and OnDeck with these types of deals, but wanted to see if anybody else would look at this. Please feel free to PM or just let me know here. Thanks!

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Line of Credit

We do lines of credit primarily secured by commercial invoices.
    Bob Shaw
    rshaw@delanceyfunding.com
    734-929-3800

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Putting the finishing touches on a $3M facility for one of our Dailyfunder Partners today. 800k initial tranche 1.25% interest only against outstanding receivables up to 85% of eligible AR..

Feel free to touch base should you wish to discuss..

Richard 516 510 3855 rg@businesscapitalconsultants.com

775 Park Avenue Suite 255
    Huntington, NY 11743

Member Reputation points: 227

Thanks for the responses. I try to stay in my niche, but obviously there are times when I come across a good deal that doesn't fit our wheelhouse. I'll be sure to reach out for merchants that fit this billing. Is there anybody else out there that also perhaps do Operating Lines of Credit as well? This seems to be the one that I'm having the most trouble getting.
    Joe Kimmel
    Funding Merchant Source
    Direct: 516-501-9397
    Email: jkimmel@fundingmerchantsource.com

Joe,

My colleague Bob will also clarify- Business Lines of Credit are facilities leveraged by existing assets of a business, and/or overall individual business trend analysis, and fiscal fitness.

There are folks here that can help when things deviate from the norm. Having those contacts at your avail will serve to validate you as an advocate. You may have to split commission on some of those deals but the questions is: is 50% of something better than 100% of nothing?

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Quote Originally Posted by jkimmel View Post
    Anybody out there that does Line of Credit deals? I currently work with DealStruck and OnDeck with these types of deals, but wanted to see if anybody else would look at this. Please feel free to PM or just let me know here. Thanks!
    Are you trying to obtain LOC without the AR or Real Estate? Perhaps one of the above does this but I don't know of anyone that can do this over 500k without collateral

To answer Omegafund:

We work with Hedge Funds that deploy Capital and receive payment back over an agreed amount of years via a percentage of monthly sales. They do not take a UCC on the Business- however they focus on Small and Mid Cap firms that are either profitable or have the opportunity to be given the influx of Capital. Typically they invest in Private Firms in the Technology/Healthcare sect- but consider established firms with EBITDA #'s over 500k..

Great Option for companies that are in all out growth mode and don't wish to parse out Equity.

Feel free to touch base if you have clients doing more than 3M annually that fit this generic description..

Richard 516 510 3855

rg@businesscapitalconsultants.com

775 Park Avenue Suite 255
    Huntington, NY 11743