Build Business Based On Referrals - Who Makes Great Referral Partners To Contact
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Build Business Based On Referrals - Who Makes Great Referral Partners To Contact

I know that building my business based on Referrals, will be long and hard, but willing to do this all the same, even if it takes several years.

Who makes great referral partners, that I should approach to send me deals for a Referral Fee !

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

No

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I would contact professionals who deal with many business owners, such as attorneys, CPAs and local bankers. But be prepared to offer something of value to them other than a referral fee. You have to be able to help their sales pipelines as well. If you just approach these people and ask them for referrals, you won't get very far. Relationships are a two way street.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I would contact professionals who deal with many business owners, such as attorneys, CPAs and local bankers. But be prepared to offer something of value to them other than a referral fee. You have to be able to help their sales pipelines as well. If you just approach these people and ask them for referrals, you won't get very far. Relationships are a two way street.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2697

Banks are a great source of referrals. I would learn the different divisions within each bank and make connections with each division. Learn their business and what they are after, send them referrals and start asking their clients who they bank with and if they are happy with their banker.

You'd be surprised how many referrals you can pull for your bankers by asking that question.

Thanks for the feedback, will start reaching out will a long hard road :>)