Lead Generation and Internet Marketing Company
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Lead Generation and Internet Marketing Company

Good afternoon Daily Funder! I represent On the Map Marketing, we are an Internet Marketing/Branding/Lead generation Company. In such an over-saturated market it's about the quality of leads not the quantity. WHAT YOU GET: a. 1st Page of Google: Rank on the first page of Google, Yahoo, Bing and all the other major search engines. b. 20 Cities: For 10 locations of your choice; typically your city & 9 additional areas around you where you would like to pull in new cases. c. 600 Keyword Phrases: for 300 total keyword phrases, that breaks down to the top 30 keywords for each location, which gives you approximately 95% saturation of all terms searched in an area for your practice. d. No Long Term Contracts: Everything we do is month to month, so you can cancel at anytime. That means you will stay in business with me because I make you money, not because I am a heck of a salesman who locked you into a 2 year contract. e. 100% Money Guarantee on your results: We are so confident in our ability to perform that we actually offer a 100% money back guarantee on your results. We put in writing that if for any reason you are not ranking where we say you will be ranking in the first 90 days, we will give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked. f. Fraction of the Cost & Prices to Fit Any Budget: Best of all, our prices are a fraction of the cost of any of our competitors and we have programs to fit any budget. g. Organic Lead Generation: Consistent flow of new clients on a monthly basis, followed by a monthly progress report. We can do Radio calls, advertisements and listings as well! Our goal is to have you closing 5-7 Quality Deals a month! On the Map, Inc 200 SE 1st Street, Suite 502 Miami, FL 33131 786-233-8547 Ext 2027 Please call in and ask for a customer representative!

$25M
    Generated in Lead Value for Our Clients (2015 - 2016) CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR ACCOLADES