Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Talking I can show you better than I can tell you ..

Good afternoon ladies and gentleman

Yesterday was a very interesting day for me here on Daily Funder. I made some new friends and I learned quite a bit about the forum and I also leaned
    That telling stories are not received well here. I mentioned I have several clients who uses our service that are members in the forum. One
    of them reached out to me yesterday after seeing the “festivities” and gave me permission to show proof of a deal he closed using our software.

He wanted to remain anonymous because I think it goes back to something John said about the “Secret Sauce” He said he didn’t want to share but
    he hated the way I was being treated so he said he owed it to me. Thank God for loyal clients!

So bellow is a screen shot of the back-end of his lead forensics dashboard. I am going to describe the deal and then explain the screenshot from the
    Top to the bottom.

On the 12th of July a merchant clicked on a google AdWords my client was running. He looked around his site for 8:27 (you can see specifics in the screen shot)
    The Merchant never went to the “Contact us” page, never reached out or called my client. Looks like they did go to the “Facts and Questions “page They spent 6:03 learning about either my client and Merchant Cash Advances

My client said He called the guy and left a message with his secretary to call him back. The merchant never returned his call. if you see the 2nd visit. On the 15th The Merchant came back on to my clients site “directly” they typed in my clients

Website specifically. My client said he called the merchant the second he was notified that the merchant hit his site. My client told me that the merchant said he was comparing his company to 2 others but he was the first to reach out to him. My client said he did a MCA for all 4 of the merchants locations.

This is textbook why our software is so valuable. My client could have missed out on a nice size deal because the merchant never reached out to him and was comparing him to 2 of his competitors.

If you look at the red arrows in the screen shot you can see our software tells you the business name location contact details their social media profiles, in real time the moment they hit your site.
    You can also see how many times they visited your site, if you look further down you can see how the prospect comes to your site, the duration, and what exact pages they were looking at and for how long.

I will not respond to any negative comments. or disingenuous questions. If you do have any legitimate questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to show you a demo of a live client account and show you how our technology works and if you like it we will give it to you for free for 7 days so you can see for yourself how the software works with your business model.

MCA Proff..jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LeadForensicsGuy; 08-16-2016 at 02:44 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
    Thanks Rob.

I thought it would be OK since it was a MCA ISO and it was a multi location Dunkin Doughnuts MCA that he funded.

But thanks for the suggestion. I will start posting there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

Correct me if I wrong but your post was more about promoting your products/services. Am I right? That kind of thing belongs in the promotions sub-forum.
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

LeadForensicsGuy,

So if I drive traffic to my website, you're telling me you can pull that type of profile with contact info?

I don't know why more people aren't jumping on this. That sounds extremely valuable.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

What's the cost after the 7 day trial you guys give out? Is it a flat fee, or is it based on the amount of data that gets pulled?

In other words, we have traffic, but not OnDeck type traffic. So I am assuming they would pay more than us? Or no?

And to add to the above question....can it be turned on and off? Timed to capture info surrounding campaign periods where we expect higher than average traffic?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I'm actually in the middle of a 7 day test with the poster. Hopefully it goes well!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I'm actually in the middle of a 7 day test with the poster. Hopefully it goes well!
    Keep us posted.

Yeah I'd appreciate some feedback too. We have large traffic spikes around certain campaigns and it would be pretty cool to capture the info on who goes where on the site.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99210 ridextreme's Avatar

wrong forum buddy this should be in promotions, like you were told yesterday.

I sense a perma-ban in your near future.

Hey, just adding my two cents. As some one who markets in the space, and does in a sense compete against lead forensics (just for your hard earned ad dollars - completely different service, I do radio.) , I would suggest giving them a try. I've used their platform in a past life, and hot damn, it's awesome.

Cheers,

S. Termini
    OptiConversion

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I was as critical or more then anyone on here of this guy because of the way he was posting on here.. If this site does do what he is saying it could be a huge help. Just needs to do a better job of communicating info and doing things in a normal way like posting in promotions and not jumping all over threads that have nothing to do with this.. That said if this does all this could be a valuable tool. Curious to see how the free trial goes for MCN
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    LeadForensicsGuy,

So if I drive traffic to my website, you're telling me you can pull that type of profile with contact info?

I don't know why more people aren't jumping on this. That sounds extremely valuable.
    Good Morning Zach!

I apologies for the late response. Wasn't feeling the best yesterday. Didn't do any business. LOL!!!
    To answer your question Yes! We give you the Exact business name and contact details of the business
    that visit your website even if they don't inquire , opt-in, call. etc etc.

Well like i mentioned before. there are several clients who use our software on the forum. Some are just
    very secretive. But you are right it is very valuable like in this case My client was able to snatch up a nice
    3 location deal from 2 other ISO's because he was able to get thins info and reach out first.

I can show you more detail if you'd like. I can give you a call mid morning.

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post
    What's the cost after the 7 day trial you guys give out? Is it a flat fee, or is it based on the amount of data that gets pulled?

In other words, we have traffic, but not OnDeck type traffic. So I am assuming they would pay more than us? Or no?

Good Morning KTK !

I apologies for the late response. Great question. Yes! It is based on traffic. the price will vary based on how much traffic you have.
    its extremely reasonable and I have never lost out on a client because of price.

Great question tho!

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post
    And to add to the above question....can it be turned on and off? Timed to capture info surrounding campaign periods where we expect higher than average traffic?
    Another great question! Yes KTK! We have a lot of functionality to drill down and get laser targeting its really cool.
    When I was recruited for this position I did a lot of research before I decided to join the team. I can't sell or endorse
    something I don't believe in. and to be honest with you being on this side of the business and when I see how guys in the Alternative Finance space
    is killing it. it makes me want to get back into the business. Part time of course. The industry has changed up so much I would definitely
    need to get a mentor of some sort to make sure I don't make massive mistakes.

But back to your question. I can give you a call and go over all the details and show you a live demo of a client account.

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post

Thanks so much for sharing Archie!
    That is very kind of you. I am excited to see the results of your demo.
    I have a lot of emails and spreadsheets to catch up with but I will reach out to you
    and touch basis. I saw you worked with one of our top CSM's she is awesome isn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    Keep us posted.
    OK. As long as I have Archie's permission I will as well.

Quote Originally Posted by OptiScott View Post
    Hey, just adding my two cents. As some one who markets in the space, and does in a sense compete against lead forensics (just for your hard earned ad dollars - completely different service, I do radio.) , I would suggest giving them a try. I've used their platform in a past life, and hot damn, it's awesome.

Cheers,

S. Termini
    OptiConversion
    Thanks for being a man of your word Scott ! LOL!!!

That was very kind of you to say! I did speak to my manager like we discussed
    and I was able to do what I thought i could. I will shoot you over an email to you and your
    partners! I still have our appointment in my calendar so I will talk to you soon.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Hi LeadForesicsGuy, your service actually does seem like it could be valuable. I did some research and found another company that directly advertises on their homepage that they offer similar services at a fraction of the price called whoisvisiting.com. What differentiates your product from them to account for the steep price difference?

Quote Originally Posted by SCCNY View Post
    Hi LeadForesicsGuy, your service actually does seem like it could be valuable. I did some research and found another company that directly advertises on their homepage that they offer similar services at a fraction of the price called whoisvisiting.com. What differentiates your product from them to account for the steep price difference?
    Great Question SCCNY !

Yeah The technology is new however we aren't the only company that offers it. However we are the best. I hear the sarcasm creeping up. but no seriously! We are the pioneers in the industry so we have exclusive rights to databases and products that other companies can't get.

I specialize in the Alternative Finance space because of my background in it and its is somewhat new in our industry however like I mentioned we have clients in a number of industries. I can go ahead and confirm Scott over at OptiConversion was a client of ours before he started his own firm .

When we do talk to other industries who use competitors we do a side by side comparison during their free trial. Every single time we beat the completion with accuracy as well and quantity of data IE. Phone Numbers, Contact Names, Social Media Profiles. so on and so forth.

Let me explain a little more. I actually did a comparison against Whoisvisiting about a month ago. It was a CPA who used them. When we did the comparisons at the end of the 7 days We had 15 more business hits that Whoisvisiting and one of the prospects that did fill out the contact form for the CPA didn't even show up on Whoisvisiting's software. They showed up on our software 3 minutes before the guy ever filled out the form. That type of stuff happens often. Sometimes Prospects will fill in bogus info just to claim an offer or because they might be nervous of getting declined. I will share a link of a post I did of a similar situation.

Click here to see the post -->http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...Check-this-out

But it all boils down to quality. SCCNY. You get what you pay for. and just because they are cheaper doesn't mean its always the better choice. but sometimes it is. I understand sometimes business owners need to watch the bottom line I get it! That is completely fine I would hate to put someone into a situation they are uncomfortable with just to close a deal. However if you look at the amount of new pipeline and revenue we make you vs the cost of the software the investment is a no brainier.

Thanks again. great question !

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Definitely true. It's not always cost that makes you a better product. You have to factor in the overall service. Take Verizon or Apple as examples. People WILL pay more for better service and quality of product

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Definitely true. It's not always cost that makes you a better product. You have to factor in the overall service. Take Verizon or Apple as examples. People WILL pay more for better service and quality of product
    So True NoBigDeal!

I agree. I used to drive this 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix I loved that car it was cool! kind of looked like the Bat Mobile. it was all black etc etc However when I took the plunge to by my first Benz I was sold for life! I never want to go back.

Even though the maintenance is a bear. I love the feel and look even though both cars got me where I needed to go. I love the experience the Benz brings.

But I also understand! I wanted that Benz for years. I had a Benz taste with a Pontiac budget. LOL!!!

sometimes you have to do what you have to do.