"I turned $0.15 into a $3,500" A Story from a MCA ISO Client. - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    i feel left out that i got no response to my comment
    LOL!!! Sorry about that Michael. I was getting to it. but a client called in.

Quote Originally Posted by CreditGuy View Post
    How many leads does someone have to buy to get a free pair of Yeezys? Do you accept bitcoin?

Hopefully you can explain this to me.
    I really would love to understand what would cause you to associate me to this person besides the color of my skin because its not the content of my character...

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadForensicsGuy View Post
    Your right John. I did say 2017 . Forgive me.,,typing to fast.... trying to get my point across and follow up with clients at the same time. .
    I understand that, but while you are discussing "search engine optimization", understand that this website comes up pretty high in those results. As a result, if you are trying to pitch any product or service, you should try to present yourself in as much of a professional manner as possible.

Unfortunately, your sentence, grammar, and punctuation are all over the place my friend. I honestly wouldn't take anybody serious who pitches anything to me with their sentences structured like that. It was very difficult to even read through your original post.

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I am referring to Yullia and the fact that the tone, subject, frequency, as well as defensive nature of your posts are almost identical to her's.. I could be wrong, wont be the first time but the similarities in your posts are uncanny.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Hopefully you can explain this to me.
    I really would love to understand what would cause you to associate me to this person besides the color of my skin because its not the content of my character...
    It's the content of your content. Don't race bait here. Thank you.

Member Reputation points: 476 Montague's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I understand that, but while you are discussing "search engine optimization", understand that this website comes up pretty high in those results. As a result, if you are trying to pitch any product or service, you should try to present yourself in as much of a professional manner as possible.

Unfortunately, your sentence, grammar, and punctuation are all over the place my friend. I honestly wouldn't take anybody serious who pitches anything to me with their sentences structured like that. It was very difficult to even read through your original post.
    Thanks for the advice John. You are right. I was typing my post as a social media post rather than a pitch, or proposal. I will go back and edit it. I guess that's the confusing part John.
    I wasn't pitching in this post. I was sharing an experience and sharing some positivity but you are correct .

I can completely respect and understand that someone
    wouldn't want to do business with my company because of something I acutely did such as talk in a common way. I understand. that. I just don't understand the slander and insults.

I understand Misery loves company. and i guess when someone is miserable they just want to share that

Thanks again for the advice. I am gong to go back over my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Montague View Post
    LOL!!! Great Meme.. That was funny.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

When the Junior guy cant close so a vet gets on the phone godfather.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    It's the content of your content. Don't race bait here. Thank you.
    Ok. so what is the content of my content that causes me to be compared to him ?

I am not race bating sir. I am just trying to figure out why you make the comparison. I don't know the guy so I can only go off of what similarities I see. and like I said. I am not trying to scam or do anything illegal or trying to get you to sell shoes on ebay.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

your responses and actual way you respond is why i said you remind me of Jay and Yulia. People patterns never change. Dont play the race card here has nothing to do with that.

you hijack threads give wordy responses that have nothing to do with the topic and are incredibly defensive anytime you are asked a question. On top of that you came on shortly after Yulia was banned talking like you have been in the industry forever yet nobody has ever heard of you. These are just a few of the reasons.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I am referring to Yullia and the fact that the tone, subject, frequency, as well as defensive nature of your posts are almost identical to her's.. I could be wrong, wont be the first time but the similarities in your posts are uncanny.
    Well if he received this type of treatment form you guys I think it would be almost expected that someone would defend themselves.

Any self respecting man would take offense to slander and unwarranted negativity

As far as the subject goes. I am not selling leads. I am not selling any bogus loan applications, I am not selling any washed used UCC leads. an I am defiantly not selling any tennis shoes on eBay

I think its a miscalculated assumption to lump people together just because of the industry if that was the case. none of you guys would have a chancre because of all the foolish, thieving, con-men that offer Alternative financing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

"I think its a miscalculated assumption to lump people together just because of the industry if that was the case. none of you guys would have a chancre because of all the foolish, thieving, con-men that offer Alternative financing"

Exhibit A. Hi Jay/Yuliya or whoever... nice lump...geez

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

interesting how you found out who he was just by searching jay and Leads?... i just tried searching that it would take forever to find the exact name. no one ever said what he did or last name they just said the name Jay. lucky search i guess for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    your responses and actual way you respond is why i said you remind me of Jay and Yulia. People patterns never change. Dont play the race card here has nothing to do with that.
    Hmmm to use a page from your book Think you said Bull $#!t.. I can't use the exact words because I won't be that rude. You sir started calling me names and suggesting I was this person before I responded to any post. Further more sir. your rational is flawed. just because someone defends themselves doesn't mean they are guilty of pre meditated murder.

to be compared to someone like him is extremely offensive.

I see how you guys treat people in this forum you guys are very critical harsh. condescending and Cliquish

If someone doesn't do what you like or agree with what you like then you guys attack them. I don't see how the Admins allow it. nevertheless. just because I stand up to cyber bullying doesn't mean I am guilty of anything besides having pride and self esteem .

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    interesting how you found out who he was just by searching jay and Leads?... i just tried searching that it would take forever to find the exact name. no one ever said what he did or last name they just said the name Jay. lucky search i guess for you.
    Well once again. I do this professionally I work with computers, search engines and content creation as a profession. its kind of easy when you know how to do it.

you hijack threads give wordy responses that have nothing to do with the topic and are incredibly defensive anytime you are asked a question. On top of that you came on shortly after Yulia was banned talking like you have been in the industry forever yet nobody has ever heard of you. These are just a few of the reasons.
    Well to be accurate. When someone ask me a legitimate question I respond properly. when someone attacks me I respond accordingly. I have said in multiple post. I used to work for an ISO. years ago. I have never professed to be an expert.

I have just been on both sides of the fence. I work for this wonderful multi million dollar corporation not a raggedy shoe string start up. I understand skepticism but i don't understand the slander.

As far as having "Wordy" responses. I can't speak to that. I like to get my point across and not leave any room for misinterpretation

I don't intend to go back and forth with you guys all day. i just wanted to get some understanding and set the record straight.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    "I think its a miscalculated assumption to lump people together just because of the industry if that was the case. none of you guys would have a chancre because of all the foolish, thieving, con-men that offer Alternative financing"

Exhibit A. Hi Jay/Yuliya or whoever... nice lump...geez
    Just to make sure there is no ambiguity.

My name is Dean Cole

https://www.linkedin.com/in/e-dean-c...-identity-name

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

My name is Dean Cole

not saying he is jay but defiantly his doppelganger
    https://www.amazon.com/How-Start-Bus...sap_bc?ie=UTF8

My name is Dean Cole

well I officially just dont care any more. Whoever you are word of advice respond when you have something relevant to say about the topic and dont just spew nonsense. This site can be helpful to people if used by responsible people who have a clue what they are taking about.. Just do us all a favor and if you plan on speaking have a clue or dont say anything
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

well I officially just dont care any more. Whoever you are word of advice respond when you have something relevant to say about the topic and dont just spew nonsense. This site can be helpful to people if used by responsible people who have a clue what they are taking about.. Just do us all a favor and if you plan on speaking have a clue or dont say anything
    Great Advice! Do the same before you begin to slander someone sir! Also. remember you are on my post that I created. so as far as hijacking someones post i am not sure where
    you got that from.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    not saying he is jay but defiantly his doppelganger
    https://www.amazon.com/How-Start-Bus...sap_bc?ie=UTF8
    Thanks for sharing my book. It became a #1 Best Seller I am very proud of that. But like i said. I am not int he business
    anymore but i think I want to get back into it.
    Last edited by LeadForensicsGuy; 08-15-2016 at 05:15 PM.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

a #1 Best Seller on what?

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    a #1 Best Seller on what?
    In Business Development & Start Ups.