Looking for Lenders that provide STRICTLY Business Line of Credit in USA and PR
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

Looking for Lenders that provide STRICTLY Business Line of Credit in USA and PR

Have many borrowers looking for Business Lines of Credit in USA and Puerto Rico (NO MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE), please send me your PM with your lending guidelines and programs. Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbraltar Group View Post
    Have many borrowers looking for Business Lines of Credit in USA and Puerto Rico (NO MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE), please send me your PM with your lending guidelines and programs. Thanks
    Just sent you a PM
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Member Reputation points: 385 BoostAaron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbraltar Group View Post
    Have you reached out to Seek? They offer actual BLOC programs, but they seem to have some pretty tough UW guidelines, so it may be tough to get your deals over the line.

Worth a try, if you haven't reached out to them already.

Also, you may want to consider offering your client merchants some of the MCAs out there which offer a redraw facility. They often are not onerously more expensive than high-rate term loans, and offer much more flexible access to capital, similar to an actual BLOC program. You might have to sharpen your pencil a bit more for the true A Paper clients, but you'd probably close more of them by being as flexible as possible, and imploring them to follow your lead.

Everyone wants to visit the moon, but some folks are hardly qualified to leap over a barrel...

Just my two cents.
    Aaron McCarthy | Senior Account Executive
    352 Sonwil Drive | Buffalo, NY 14215
    Direct Funder up to $150k
    A,B,C&D Paper

Direct (516) 209.2159
    Mobile (716) 348.1660
    Fax (888) 848.0109
    www.fundingmerchantsource.com

A+ Rated with the BBB: http://www.bbb.org/losangelessilicon...each-ca-268003

Gibraltar Star did you get any good responses on true LOC lenders? I signed up with Bluevine recently and they are awful. Couldn't get anyone on the phone then submitted 1 deal over a week later and never got a response, a week after that still not able to reach anyone. After receiving consistent emails saying their great promotions for new ISO's I responded back telling them to either have someone call me or terminate our partnership. Then next day they finally responded saying they would terminate the partnership for me.

Please contact me @ (310)343-9273 I deal with alot of Business Lines of Credit Lenders with different guidelines.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

bluevine
    dealstruck
    funding circle

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Davincinc View Post
    bluevine
    dealstruck
    funding circle

Dealstruck is the only one listed that does a business LOC.
    Bluevine is not a real business LOC and FC does not offer lines of credit
    try a bank or lots of other options if the client has B2B or government invoices.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Gibraltar Group,

I suggest contacting Kevin Henry at Sea Coast Bank (Asset Based Lending Division), who participates on this Blog. There are a plethora of traditional options for clients that actually qualify for them.

Additionally, I suggest reaching out to Bob Shaw and/or reaching out to me for additional contacts/insight.
    Last edited by RichardGerard; 09-09-2016 at 07:22 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    Gibraltar Group,

I suggest contacting Kevin Henry at Sea Coast Bank (Asset Based Lending Division), who participates on this Blog. There are a plethora of traditional options for clients that actually qualify for them.

Additionally, I suggest reaching out to Bob Shaw and/or reaching out to me for additional contacts/insight.
    Thanks Richard! Gibraltar-We provide asset based lines of credit and factoring facilities. We are very unique in the market as we are bank owned. That does not mean that we cannot finance the unbankable, but it does mean that our rates will likely be significantly more cost effective than most. 561-623-1872 is my private number.