Free Leads!!!... Would You Like A Free Trial Of Lead Generation Software ?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Free Leads!!!... Would You Like A Free Trial Of Lead Generation Software ?

Hi Guys & Girls

Ok... Ok.. I hear the sarcasm and skepticism oozing from your keyboards. LOL!!!! But no seriously let me tell you a little about my background.
    I am a former Working Capital Loan Officer. and now I work for a great company called Lead Forensics. I work with a lot of clients in the MCA, Equipment Leasing, SBA Loans, & Commercial Funding because of my background and also because I still love the business. I started out talking to some of my buddies that are still in the business about our software and they loved it. So I just made that my niche within my company. It works well because I know the lingo and I also know what you guys are looking for in a prospect so its easy for me to show you how to maximize your online web presence because of all the cool stuff I learned with my current company.

Ok So like the title says. Lead Forensics is a software that sits on the back end of your website that tells you the EXACT business name and CONTACT DETAILS of the businesses that visit your website. even if they don't reach out, opt in, fill out a loan form or anything. as soon as they hit your site. you will be notified in real time. its really cool! We offer a free no obligation trial of our software to show you that it really does work. If you are interested what we will do is schedule a 15 minute online web presentation of how the tool is working for one of our existing clients. and if you like what you learn then we give it to you for free. 100% Free no obligation, no billing information or anything like that we give it to you for free for 7 days to show you how effective it is.

If you are interested or have any questions then ask away. or PM me. Ok here goes. bring on the DF Sarcasm. .. LOL!!!

14 views.. hmmmmm

I am interested please dm me